Hey Lefties...if illegal Mexicans are so good for Americans why can’t the GOP see the obvious?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m so confused by this. You people make it appear to be such a no-brainer.
Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.
Sell the GOP your thoughts on this in this thread.
Seems weird that they can’t embrace amnesty and open borders if true.

It's a no brainer to them. 100% of the illegals vote democrat.

That's all there is to it.

The nativists and ethnocentrists cannot prove their hate filled allegations.

Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.
Look at Blues States.
Look at the basket cases that are Red States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.
Blue States must be doing something right.

Look at Blues States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.

Like Illinois? :iyfyus.jpg:

Look at Blues States.

Poorest county in the US is over 70% black. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

3rd poorest county in the US, over 66% Navajo Indian.
4th poorest county in the US, 53% black and Hispanic.
5th poorest county in the US, 100% California residents.

Why do you always start with a false premise .

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

Look at Blues States.

What state is it located in?

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

One can only eat so many taco's ....
Jimboy-Tacos-2.jpeg

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.
Then why don't the Farm owners just apply and get more migrant worker visas? What is stopping them, instead of hiring illegals to do the job?

Then why don't the Farm owners just apply and get more migrant worker visas? What is stopping them, instead of hiring illegals to do the job?

I have no idea, I live in an agricultural area and we have plenty of legals and illegals in the area. I think kids should be allowed to harvest crops in this country, much healthier than sitting home staring at a TV or sitting in front of a violent unproductive game.

We run background checks and e-verify employees before we will hire them. If they are illegal we won’t hire them, it is against the law.

Look at Blues States.

Silly ? It’s acommon scenario. Just answer the question.

Liberals who organize them into unions driving up the farmers costs.

Look at Blues States.

The fifth poorest is in California so don't go there. One of the top 4 poorest is mostly Navajo Indians. Sorry to destroy your intended red state nonsense.

I have no idea, I live in an agricultural area and we have plenty of legals and illegals in the area. I think kids should be allowed to harvest crops in this country, much healthier than sitting home staring at a TV or sitting in front of a violent unproductive game.

We run background checks and e-verify employees before we will hire them. If they are illegal we won’t hire them, it is against the law.
My husband, who is a Floridian, when a child got bused up to Massachusetts to harvest Tobacco....

He said, ONCE, was ENOUGH, for the experience....!!!! :D

and that was before video games and computers in every hand and household....where he did play outside most all summers, but that one....

Forum List

Back