Hey Lefties...if illegal Mexicans are so good for Americans why can’t the GOP see the obvious?

I’m so confused by this. You people make it appear to be such a no-brainer.
Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.
Sell the GOP your thoughts on this in this thread.
Seems weird that they can’t embrace amnesty and open borders if true.

Why do you always start with a false premise .

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

Illegal is illegal...good Americans make no distinction between the two. AMERICA IS $20 TRILLION IN DEBT....WERE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

Illegal is illegal...good Americans make no distinction between the two. AMERICA IS $20 TRILLION IN DEBT....WERE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Don't like a law just ignore it, undermine it, make up your own damn rules that's what the left has been doing. Do you know why the left don't change our immigration laws? Because they can't muster the votes or support of the American people to do it.

Better tell that to the wealthy and corporations cause they be the ones that recruit and hire them.

If Mexicans are so good for the United States why is that they have not helped Mexico out of Third World Status?

Last edited:
Look at Blues States.
Look at the basket cases that are Red States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.
Blue States must be doing something right.

Poorest county in the US is over 70% black. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And blacks vote 90% democrat.

Look at Blues States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.

What state is it located in?

The fifth poorest is in California so don't go there. One of the top 4 poorest is mostly Navajo Indians. Sorry to destroy your intended red state nonsense.
But all the poorest ones are in Appalachia. Which covers 13 Red States.

McDowell Is the Poorest, Sickest, Most Hopeless County in America. Why Doesn't Everyone Just Leave? (Reason Podcast)

McCowell County, West Virginia, 90% white.

You are wrong all the poorest ones are not in Appalachia you nitwit I just told you the 5th poorest is in California HELLO earth to dearnrd. lol
That is an alt fact, fake news, and a straight lie.

as well they should, Norman, the far right would put blacks back on the conservative plantations

the point with illegal laborers is that they are the point why big business supports them (they are cheap)

dems want them because they will become dem voters

They do. They hire them for their businesses by the thousands. Just ask dotard, he has hired many of them to.

You're slow on the uptake aren't you?

Look at Blues States.

Like Illinois? :iyfyus.jpg:
Exactly.
Illinois is the 17 richest state. Nearly every state before is a Democratic State.

Nearly all the states behind it are Republican states.

These Are America’s Richest & Poorest States – All About America

Republicans just aren't good at business. Many of the ones that did get a lot of money, like Trump, either inherited it, like Trump or scammed veterans and retirees, like Trump.

Why Illinois is Going Bankrupt

illegal Mexicans are so good for Americans

one wonders why are they not so good for mexico

Look at Blues States.

Like Illinois? :iyfyus.jpg:
Exactly.
Illinois is the 17 richest state. Nearly every state before is a Democratic State.

Nearly all the states behind it are Republican states.

These Are America’s Richest & Poorest States – All About America

Republicans just aren't good at business. Many of the ones that did get a lot of money, like Trump, either inherited it, like Trump or scammed veterans and retirees, like Trump.

Why Illinois is Going Bankrupt
Because they are imitating the 16 GOP states that are in worse shape than they are in?

But there is a problem obviously that neither the dems nor the gop are willing to fix: how to manage government money wisely for the benefit of all instead of pocket identity groups.

And what do you believe should be the punishment for being in the country illegally?

Just stay here, continue popping babies and make sure to vote democrat. Soon the whole country can be flooded by 3rd worlders (although not sure if it's correct to say we have a country at that point).

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

And 75% of Americans think immigrants are good for America!
Record-High 75% of Americans Say Immigration Is Good Thing

I think immigrants are good, wha is your point?

Look at Blues States.

And blacks vote 90% democrat.

Deanrd was flat out lying.

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

Haha..right...that makes perfect sense.
So 30 states and 2,623 counties elected Trump on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message....but 75% of American love wetbacks....haha...you Loonies are hilarious.

So 30 states and 2,623 counties elected Trump on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message....but 75% of American love wetbacks....haha...you Loonies are hilarious.

Trump was appointed by an electoral college. He didn't win anything. Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Get your facts straight son.

Trump was appointed by an electoral college. He didn't win anything. Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Get your facts straight son.

Trump won the election, that is why he is President and why Hillary is not. He won the Electoral College.

Then why don't the Farm owners just apply and get more migrant worker visas? What is stopping them, instead of hiring illegals to do the job?

I have no idea, I live in an agricultural area and we have plenty of legals and illegals in the area. I think kids should be allowed to harvest crops in this country, much healthier than sitting home staring at a TV or sitting in front of a violent unproductive game.

We run background checks and e-verify employees before we will hire them. If they are illegal we won’t hire them, it is against the law.
My husband, who is a Floridian, when a child got bused up to Massachusetts to harvest Tobacco....

He said, ONCE, was ENOUGH, for the experience....!!!! :D

and that was before video games and computers in every hand and household....where he did play outside most all summers, but that one....

I worked every summer since I was nine and had newspaper route, then when I’d go to see my aunt and uncle, I’d help my cousin with his paper route. Today, kids just sit. We have a neighbor girl that will sell lemonade and I will always buy one from her because she is working to make e,xtra money.
the Lord knows, I began working at around 11, baby sitting in the neighborhood, and when even younger, my sister and I had a lemonade stand on the golf course that was at the end of the Street....and then we really got ambitious and dusk came, we would look for lost golf balls of the golfers in the sand traps and woods surrounding the golf course, come home and clean them up, and we opened a stand to sell those used golf balls for a quarter each! :D got my first real job at a 5 & 10, lying to them telling them I was 16 so I could get the job with the increased hours and didn't use working papers, till they caught me and figured out I was 15 instead of 16, but my birthday was only a week away, and I was a good worker, so they kept me.... and didn't fire me for lying about my age....though I suppose they could have gotten in trouble for the hours they worked me if they were caught....

I don't know what kids are like today, Matthew and I were never able to have any.....

But when I was young, my sister and I both, started working young.... and even when we got our piddly allowance, we did not get it if we did not do the chores required of us to do each week.... and honestly, even as a young child babysitting to stocking the shelves of a 5 &10, I enjoyed working, because I enjoyed having the MONEY, or saving up the money so I could buy a used car when 18.... which I did...!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back