Hey Lefties...if illegal Mexicans are so good for Americans why can’t the GOP see the obvious?

Sell the GOP your thoughts on this in this thread.

One can only eat so many taco's ....
Jimboy-Tacos-2.jpeg
OK, you suck, I am hungery.

I’m so confused by this. You people make it appear to be such a no-brainer.
Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.
Seems weird that they can’t embrace amnesty and open borders if true.
The gop are so stupid they do not understand reality.

This has nothing to do with supporting what you on the right call open borders....

Because most liberals do not support open borders, they support an immigration program that fits our needs, and also with some allotment for refugees seeking asylum.

As far as this crisis, which is a Refugee crisis, we don't believe in separating parents from their children as they are awaiting the process of either qualifying as an asylum seeking refugee or not. If not, then the parents and kids, get deported together.

the ankle bracelet monitoring is 100%... over the past few years, any illegal or refugee awaiting their day in court, has returned for their hearings....100% compliance.

The administration would have saved us boocoos and boocoos of tax dollars simply instituting an ankle bracelet process, instead of the very cruel and expensive process of splitting up real families and sending their kids thousands of miles away and funding prisons for the parents....

The whole thing was incompetence and meant to be CRUEL, it seems.... more for political reasons with the election coming up, than for any other reason....

:(

And no one supports MS 13..... that is just ridiculous.... the border patrol can still do their job and arrest these gang members and discern whether children are theirs or not.... they were doing that before Trump's NO TOLERANCE policy....

Bush 2 and Obama, did it the sane way.... not with CHAOS like Trump and Sessions.....

Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.

Why do you always start with a false premise .

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.
Then why don't the Farm owners just apply and get more migrant worker visas? What is stopping them, instead of hiring illegals to do the job?

Liberals who organize them into unions driving up the farmers costs.
Hahahaha! :lol:

Please provide a link to all of these Migrant Workers Unions!

Mexico is messing with the wrong President. If Republicans hold the House and Senate in 2018, Mexico WILL pay for the wall and illegal immigration will be shut down. Period. End of conversation.

This has nothing to do with supporting what you on the right call open borders....

Because most liberals do not support open borders, they support an immigration program that fits our needs, and also with some allotment for refugees seeking asylum.

As far as this crisis, which is a Refugee crisis, we don't believe in separating parents from their children as they are awaiting the process of either qualifying as an asylum seeking refugee or not. If not, then the parents and kids, get deported together.

the ankle bracelet monitoring is 100%... over the past few years, any illegal or refugee awaiting their day in court, has returned for their hearings....100% compliance.

The administration would have saved us boocoos and boocoos of tax dollars simply instituting an ankle bracelet process, instead of the very cruel and expensive process of splitting up real families and sending their kids thousands of miles away and funding prisons for the parents....

The whole thing was incompetence and meant to be CRUEL, it seems.... more for political reasons with the election coming up, than for any other reason....

:(

And no one supports MS 13..... that is just ridiculous.... the border patrol can still do their job and arrest these gang members and discern whether children are theirs or not.... they were doing that before Trump's NO TOLERANCE policy....

Bush 2 and Obama, did it the sane way.... not with CHAOS like Trump and Sessions.....

“Seeking asylum” is just a new spin...that bullshit can’t be sold to anyone sane...ignorant bleeding heart fools pretend these cockroaches have a legitimate shot at being granted asylum...They’re illegal aliens...same as they’ve always been.

The nativists and ethnocentrists cannot prove their hate filled allegations.

Look at Blues States.
Look at the basket cases that are Red States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.
Blue States must be doing something right.

Look at Blues States.
Look at the 10 poorest counties in the US. In Appalachia and if I remember correctly, over 98% white.

Like Illinois? :iyfyus.jpg:

The truth is they REFUSE to try and change the law! (Right Jakey) Why? Because if they try, they will INSTANTLY lose the Senate seats in Missouri, North Dakota, and Virginia, that is why!

Can you imagine them taking a vote on changing the law towards far Leftism, and even the Leftists wouldn't vote for it, and if they did, it still wouldn't pass, and every Leftist up for re-election was voted out of office!

Always remember this-------> Leftists will try and tell you, that there are more far Leftists than anything else. They are over 50%!

Just with everything else, they are lying. Their ARE more registered Democrats than Republicans, but even they vote with the Repubs some times. Real DEMOCRATS are moderates, not far Leftists!

AGAIN...………...and Far Leftists, pay attention--------------->there will be MORE votes cast for Democrats in 2018, then Republicans, but the Republicans will win, lolol. All the Democratic vote will come from the cities.

The House will remain basically static, give or take a seat or 3 in one direction or the other. The Senate is going to go much more red, and as soon as that happens, Mconnell will change how votes are cast; in essence, no more 60 v0te majority. At that time, the far Leftists will be cooked, period, as Susan Collins will be gone, Flake, Mcain, and Corker too. That means you WILL have the Presidents agenda, and if it works, you won't see power again for 15 years minimum-)

They would probably all go back home if you conservatard business owners would stop giving them under the table jobs.

Look at Blues States.

Like Illinois? :iyfyus.jpg:
Exactly.
Illinois is the 17 richest state. Nearly every state before is a Democratic State.

Nearly all the states behind it are Republican states.

These Are America’s Richest & Poorest States – All About America

Republicans just aren't good at business. Many of the ones that did get a lot of money, like Trump, either inherited it, like Trump or scammed veterans and retirees, like Trump.

Look at Blues States.

Poorest county in the US is over 70% black. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What state is it located in?

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

Silly ? It’s acommon scenario. Just answer the question.

Yep, if the are here legally we send them home and they can comeback here legally, we should not reward people for disobeying the law.

Mexico is messing with the wrong President. If Republicans hold the House and Senate in 2018, Mexico WILL pay for the wall and illegal immigration will be shut down. Period. End of conversation.
hah hah hah

The GOP holds the House and Senate now.

Mexico is laughing at the President and the likes of you, basqueromance.

Then why don't the Farm owners just apply and get more migrant worker visas? What is stopping them, instead of hiring illegals to do the job?

I have no idea, I live in an agricultural area and we have plenty of legals and illegals in the area. I think kids should be allowed to harvest crops in this country, much healthier than sitting home staring at a TV or sitting in front of a violent unproductive game.

We run background checks and e-verify employees before we will hire them. If they are illegal we won’t hire them, it is against the law.
My husband, who is a Floridian, when a child got bused up to Massachusetts to harvest Tobacco....

He said, ONCE, was ENOUGH, for the experience....!!!! :D

and that was before video games and computers in every hand and household....where he did play outside most all summers, but that one....

I worked every summer since I was nine and had newspaper route, then when I’d go to see my aunt and uncle, I’d help my cousin with his paper route. Today, kids just sit. We have a neighbor girl that will sell lemonade and I will always buy one from her because she is working to make e,xtra money.

Look at Blues States.

The fifth poorest is in California so don't go there. One of the top 4 poorest is mostly Navajo Indians. Sorry to destroy your intended red state nonsense.
But all the poorest ones are in Appalachia. Which covers 13 Red States.

McDowell Is the Poorest, Sickest, Most Hopeless County in America. Why Doesn't Everyone Just Leave? (Reason Podcast)

McCowell County, West Virginia, 90% white.

Good question as to how the GOP operates they have a super majority and no filibuster and still can not pass laws. I do not get it. That being said some immigration is good the illegal sort is not. If you are going to come here do it through proper channnels.

And 75% of Americans think immigrants are good for America!
Record-High 75% of Americans Say Immigration Is Good Thing

Look at Blues States.

The fifth poorest is in California so don't go there. One of the top 4 poorest is mostly Navajo Indians. Sorry to destroy your intended red state nonsense.
But all the poorest ones are in Appalachia. Which covers 13 Red States.

McDowell Is the Poorest, Sickest, Most Hopeless County in America. Why Doesn't Everyone Just Leave? (Reason Podcast)

McCowell County, West Virginia, 90% white.

You are wrong all the poorest ones are not in Appalachia you nitwit I just told you the 5th poorest is in California HELLO earth to dearnrd. lol

Forum List

Back