Hey Lefties...if illegal Mexicans are so good for Americans why can’t the GOP see the obvious?

I’m so confused by this. You people make it appear to be such a no-brainer.
Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.
Sell the GOP your thoughts on this in this thread.
Seems weird that they can’t embrace amnesty and open borders if true.

Why do you always start with a false premise .

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

And 75% of Americans think immigrants are good for America!
Record-High 75% of Americans Say Immigration Is Good Thing

Haha..right...that makes perfect sense.
So 30 states and 2,623 counties elected Trump on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message....but 75% of American love wetbacks....haha...you Loonies are hilarious.

Trump was appointed by an electoral college. He didn't win anything. Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Get your facts straight son.

DJT campaigned to win states because that's how our presidential election works...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the barely Americans and filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

You dumb asses do know what the words illegal immigrants means? It means you broke the law! If their shit hole countries are so bad then fight the system and fix it don't come here and commit crimes and steal American citizens tax dollars for welfare. Go home! You come here you do it legally like every other immigrant who came here from worse conditions!

No one is saying “hey no one cares if people are illegal “. The problem with our immigration is that it pretty much gives the death penalty (deportation ) to all illegals regardless of the situation.

Do you see the undocumented dreamer the same as the guy who ran across last week looking to work in the fields?

You don’t need to come here illegally to work in the fields, thousands legally come here on work visas. So spare the silliness.

So 30 states and 2,623 counties elected Trump on his “FUCK WETBACKS” message....but 75% of American love wetbacks....haha...you Loonies are hilarious.

Trump was appointed by an electoral college. He didn't win anything. Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Get your facts straight son.

DJT campaigned to win states because that's how our presidential election works...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the barely Americans and filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Dotard won the electoral college by less than 80,000 votes of over 130 million cast. That's like winning a race at the finish line by the hair of a nose on your face. He lost the peoples vote by 3 million.

In case you don;t understand what that means, the electoral college "appoints" the person they consider the winner. They could just have easily declared Clinton the winner because of the majority of the people that elected her. The electors in the electoral college actually have that power. Any number of them could have got together and decided that because of the number of votes that were suppressed in the four states that it took to add up the 80,000 votes the squatter in the white house received did not meet the moral muster to be appointed by the electoral college, and 200,000 of those suppressed votes alone happened in Wisconsin, it would have been more than justified for the electors in the college to give the election to Clinton, and the 3 million votes she won by the people would have more than justified that position.

Dotard didn't win any fucking thing, and he is an illegitimate President with no man date by the people, and that is becoming clearer by the day, and will become crystal clear this November.

Our declared sovereignty doesn’t matter to you because Mexicans offer good Americans so much with their presence.

I think immigrants are good, wha is your point?

I was simply agreeing with you.
Next time, I’ll attack what you post, then you won’t be so confused. :2up:

And, since Trump was elected, the percentage of Americans who think immigration is good, has reached record levels.
Let your dumbass hero keep opening his ignorant racist mouth and keep talking. The dumbfuck turned the issue completely around and boosted immigration.
I know you aren’t the brightest Little Trumpster, so I hope I helped you out to understand, the reality within Trump’s failure in convincing intelligent people with his child-like logic.

And, since Trump was elected, the percentage of Americans who think immigration is good, has reached record levels.
Let your dumbass hero keep opening his ignorant racist mouth and keep talking. The dumbfuck turned the issue completely around and boosted immigration.
I know you aren’t the brightest Little Trumpster, so I hope I helped you out to understand, the reality within Trump’s failure in convincing intelligent people with his child-like logic.

Haha...you just keep self manipulating and bullshitting yourself. The truth is, good Americans are fed up...we HATE illegal wetbacks...sorry that hurts your feelings bud.
FYI...most Americans have never had a problem with LEGAL immigration...but your Loony ass already knew that,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back