Hey, I want to change my name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think liarbility only got to keep half his rep points. If I'm wrong, there are a lot of really stupid people posting at USMB.

Just curious..but what do ya wanna change it to?

Well, when I orginally came here I was a refugee from another forum. I didn't use the name I had there because I didn't want them to follow me and start their bullshit with me on this forum.

But the name I had there was hannah6. And that is what I would change my name to. Kooshdakhaa is cumbersome and not really "me." : )

They used to call the little stories I'd tell "hannecdotes." I liked that. : ) Some of them liked me. In fact, two of them are here. Two of the nice ones. : )

I hear ya about not wanting to be followed and harassed. A scant few know where I am but they don't post here...or if they do, I don't know who they are. And yes, they are the nice ones. I gave the link...maybe some day they will join.

I have no clue what my rep was as Grace. Iknow I had more posts with that name but don't remember what the rep was. I just figured I would start from scratch and earn whatever I got. :)

When Liability rejoined under IlarMeilyr he had zero rep.

There are a few other posters who have done that, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

Come to think of it, there are a few other posters who did change their name.

Are you sure he started with zero rep as IlarMeilyr? Because when I pointed out on another thread how I thought it reflected poorly on the forum that someone as nasty as him could have 1307 rep points and only be here since February 2013, Zona said this:

And IlarMeilyr responded to me thusly:

He's such a nice person.

You know what, fuck you and your neg rep. Okay, I was at rep power 317 when I posted this, let's see what happens after I dare to challenge the mighty Sunshine.

:lol:

Nice people abound.

That's a lot of Negs
:eusa_eh:

I want to change my name. When I joined up I didn't put a lot of thought into my name and now I want to change it.

Liability has told me I'm stupid because I didn't understand that he has a different name now and even though his join date says February 2013, that's not the actual date he joined. It's just the date he got his new name.

So apparently we can change our name and still keep our rep, like Liability did, but get a new join date.

So, how do I do that?

There are a few other posters who have done that, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

Thats not exactly true. When that liar came back as IlarMeilyr, he had all his rep points. Please see my sig to see why I called him a liar.

Last edited:
Well, then, if he started over with zero rep in February and already has 1307 rep...it goes back to what I was saying. It doesn't reflect well on this forum that such a nasty, mean, insulting son of a bitch is popular enough to garner 1307 reps since February.

And in that thread that MeBelle60 posted a link to, everybody is slapping him on the back and welcoming him back and telling him not to worry about a stupid bet he made. Like he's a really great guy, or something.

That's just fine with me as long as I get to be just as nasty, mean and insulting right back to him without ME being the one to get banned for it.

Are you sure he started with zero rep as IlarMeilyr? Because when I pointed out on another thread how I thought it reflected poorly on the forum that someone as nasty as him could have 1307 rep points and only be here since February 2013, Zona said this:

And IlarMeilyr responded to me thusly:

He's such a nice person.

You know what, fuck you and your neg rep. Okay, I was at rep power 317 when I posted this, let's see what happens after I dare to challenge the mighty Sunshine.

:lol:

Nice people abound.

You started it. At least I have the courage to say it in public instead of sneaking around neg repping people and sending them insulting private messages. You are a class-A bitch. And then you have the nerve to act innocent, like I am just treating you badly for no reason at all.

Last edited:
I want to change my name. When I joined up I didn't put a lot of thought into my name and now I want to change it.

Liability has told me I'm stupid because I didn't understand that he has a different name now and even though his join date says February 2013, that's not the actual date he joined. It's just the date he got his new name.

So apparently we can change our name and still keep our rep, like Liability did, but get a new join date.

So, how do I do that?

Your name can be changed, and keep your rep points, as Z-Boing pointed out. :)
Go ahead and PM Admin, or even myself, or any of the other mods, and make a request to change your username. :)

Can I go back and find older private messages that no longer show up on my list? One that was delivering rep, in particular?

So, how do I do that?

Like MountainMan and BatBoy :eusa_whistle:

So, how do I do that?
You can never change your name. You are stuck with it for life. Everything I say is true.

Please disregard anyone saying I'm not a mod, or administrator, or the fact that my user name used to be Loinboy, that doesn't matter.

You need to live in the now!

Well, then, if he started over with zero rep in February and already has 1307 rep...it goes back to what I was saying. It doesn't reflect well on this forum that such a nasty, mean, insulting son of a bitch is popular enough to garner 1307 reps since February.

And in that thread that MeBelle60 posted a link to, everybody is slapping him on the back and welcoming him back and telling him not to worry about a stupid bet he made. Like he's a really great guy, or something.

That's just fine with me as long as I get to be just as nasty, mean and insulting right back to him without ME being the one to get banned for it.

I'm gonna jump in here and say if you knew the personalities of those posting in that thread, you would understand he was welcomed back regardless of politics, race, sex, religion, age,...did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back