Hey Dems, why you cheat me out of 10 months?

No, the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars to the rich.

And the middle class is left with the bill, the National Debt.

And now the Republicans are pushing a flat tax, so the poor and the middle class will have to pay off the debt.

That's why rank and file Republicans are voting against their own interest.

BS Talking point. Tell me when did the rich guys do the drive by and rob you personally, did they use a gun or did they force you to buy a product?

The fact that you didn't dispute anything I said should be a clue to you that what I said was correct.

Reagan's own budget director, David Stockman, said the tax cuts were a "Trojan Horse" to lower taxes for the rich.

As a result 80% of the after tax income increases in the last 30 years went to the wealthy.

And you are left to pay the bill.

LOL We have an establishment repub with an opinion.

Try some hard facts, not anything along the lines of maybe could be and possibly.

Cause you did. Two months of tax rate reductions. Big deal.

You're an idiot. The president would have signed a 1 year extension in a clean bill without a bunch of GOP special interest poison pills in it.

Thats BS

The fact is democrats did not want to pay for the extension, instead they fucked future homeowners with another fee to pay for the two months. Another idiotic economic move.

BS Talking point. Tell me when did the rich guys do the drive by and rob you personally, did they use a gun or did they force you to buy a product?

The fact that you didn't dispute anything I said should be a clue to you that what I said was correct.

Reagan's own budget director, David Stockman, said the tax cuts were a "Trojan Horse" to lower taxes for the rich.

As a result 80% of the after tax income increases in the last 30 years went to the wealthy.

Try some hard facts, not anything along the lines of maybe could be and possibly.

The hard fact is that about 78% of all the debt accumulated from the time of George Washington up until Bill Clinton became president occurred

during the presidencies of Reagan and Bush Sr.

You're an idiot. The president would have signed a 1 year extension in a clean bill without a bunch of GOP special interest poison pills in it.

Thats BS

The fact is democrats did not want to pay for the extension, instead they fucked future homeowners with another fee to pay for the two months. Another idiotic economic move.
Which tells me there are serious issues in the Congress as they continue with half-baked measures and yet fail to produce a budget.

The entire lot need to go.

Once again you didn't dispute the facts.

Because of the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich, trillions of wealth were transferred to the rich, and you are left with the bill.

How does that make you feel?

Once again you didn't dispute the facts.

Because of the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich, trillions of wealth were transferred to the rich, and you are left with the bill.

How does that make you feel?
You oust yourself again. Feelings have nothing to do with it. Try thinking.

The problem isn't revenue...it's spending. Tax cuts increase revenue. Congress can't stop the spending.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You're an idiot. The president would have signed a 1 year extension in a clean bill without a bunch of GOP special interest poison pills in it. The House wouldn't pass one.
YOU are an idiot. Reid and obamaturd played politics and bowed and kissed the econuts butts as they always do at our expense. Two months is a joke as is reid and obamaturd.

The hard fact is that about 78% of all the debt accumulated from the time of George Washington up until Bill Clinton became president occurred

during the presidencies of Reagan and Bush Sr.
You are an idiot. True story.

Congress controls the purse strings, I really like the fact you are too much a puss to admit any culpability for your team, you know the guys that wrote the budgets.

Then Lets discuss GW did you think we forgot that the reason democrats didnt want to give the people back there money is because they wanted to spend it.

You dont have the mental prowess for this debate.

Thats BS

The Republicans tried to use the working class payroll tax extension as a Christmas present for the oil companies

Democrats weren't buying it

Not to mention the amount of work/headaches they've created for payroll departments...

Two-Month Payroll Tax Holiday Passed By Senate, Pushed By President, Cannot Be Implemented Properly, Experts Say

Yeah fuck the employer and then ask why they're not hiring..
Another burden placed on them...Regulations, Taxation...But you are correct. The Statist whine demanding they hire...regardless that they will go out of business.

They think businesses exist just to dole out jobs, and nothing else. Profits are obscene and eevil.:eek:

Thats BS

The Republicans tried to use the working class payroll tax extension as a Christmas present for the oil companies

You mean democrats werent buying requiring the populace to fund SS at 25 cents a work hour. Then out of the other side of the ass say The bush cuts were bad, even though the middle class took home the most.

Not to mention the amount of work/headaches they've created for payroll departments...

Two-Month Payroll Tax Holiday Passed By Senate, Pushed By President, Cannot Be Implemented Properly, Experts Say

Another burden placed on them...Regulations, Taxation...But you are correct. The Statist whine demanding they hire...regardless that they will go out of business.

They think businesses exist just to dole out jobs, and nothing else. Profits are obscene and eevil.:eek:

That's obamas idea of job creation, make everyone hire a team of accounts and lawyers to keep up with his bullshit.

That's obamas idea of job creation, make everyone hire a team of accounts and lawyers to keep up with his bullshit.
Look at the makeup of the District Of Criminals... ;) :eusa_whistle:

Thats BS

You mean democrats werent buying requiring the populace to fund SS at 25 cents a work hour. Then out of the other side of the ass say The bush cuts were bad, even though the middle class took home the most.

Yea......the middle class sure made a fortune off those Bush tax cuts

Yea......the middle class sure made a fortune off those Bush tax cuts

lol, and 20bucks a week in obama debt is a fortune?

Forum List

Back