Hey Dems, why you cheat me out of 10 months?

Wasn't sure if this was a serious post, then noticed a cat in the avatar. That answered my question. No need to respond now.

Try passing a payroll tax extension that is a payroll tax extension rather than a payoff to the oil companies

You have been cheated out of a lot more than 10 months.

The Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich cheated you out of trillions of dollars.

And guess who is going to pay for it?

You are.

Yes we know, it's Reagan and Bush's fault that the obama doubled down on the debt

Correct.

US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

The Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich cheated you out of trillions of dollars.

You are.

That is incorrect, it saved us trillions

You are.

More correctly, it added trillions to the wealth of our richest Americans

We borrowed money so that they could become richer

You are.

So Obama reducing taxes for the middle class is cheating, but Reagan and Bush reducing taxes for the rich is "saving us trillions?"

Interesting....

You are.

So Obama reducing taxes for the middle class is cheating, but Reagan and Bush reducing taxes for the rich is "saving us trillions?"

Interesting....
No, obamaturd only doing it for two months is cheating. He did it for political reasons.

You are.

More correctly, it added trillions to the wealth of our richest Americans

We borrowed money so that they could become richer

Are you saying The GOP pulled a solyndra.

Post up buddy.

You are.

No, the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars of wealth to the rich.

And the middle class were left with the bill, the National Debt.

And now the Republicans are pushing a flat tax, so the poor and the middle class will have to pay off the debt.

That's why rank and file Republicans are voting against their own interest.

Last edited:

You are.

No, the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars to the rich.

And the middle class is left with the bill, the National Debt.

And now the Republicans are pushing a flat tax, so the poor and the middle class will have to pay off the debt.

BS Talking point. Tell me when did the rich guys do the drive by and rob you personally, did they use a gun or did they force you to buy a product?

No, the Reagan and Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars to the rich.

And the middle class is left with the bill, the National Debt.

BS Talking point. Tell me when did the rich guys do the drive by and rob you personally, did they use a gun or did they force you to buy a product?

The fact that you didn't dispute anything I said should be a clue to you that what I said was correct.

Reagan's own budget director, David Stockman, said the Reagan tax cuts were a "Trojan Horse" to lower taxes for the rich.

As a result 80% of the after tax income increases in the last 30 years went to the wealthy.

And you are left to pay the bill.

Forum List

Back