Hey Dems, why you cheat me out of 10 months?

Not to mention the amount of work/headaches they've created for payroll departments...

Two-Month Payroll Tax Holiday Passed By Senate, Pushed By President, Cannot Be Implemented Properly, Experts Say

Hmmmm.....And I suppose the GOP controlled House had nothing to do with this. :eusa_whistle:

President
Senate
House

Which party controls 2 out of 3?
You pose to difficult a question for the poster...perhaps if you could dumb it down? ;):eusa_whistle:

How cute...somebody got the Frank Luntz talking point for Christmas! You'll shoot your eye out, kid...

I was wondering who came up with this one.

The GOP has been uncharacteristically off message on this one.

Boehner is going to have to learn to not make last minute decisions before the Propaganda Ministry has a chance to craft the message.

I find it laughable that Obama is touting this as some big victory when he could have pushed his party to pass the year-long extention. Seems to me the Democrats are playing politics with this one.

It will be interesting to see how much this all effects Social Secuirity benefits down the road, seeing as that is where the "savings" are coming from.

How cute...somebody got the Frank Luntz talking point for Christmas! You'll shoot your eye out, kid...

Have no idea who your talking about. Some people just have a knack for seeing the obvious. Then there's clueless you.

Forum List

Back