Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
For the last umpteen years, we've heard the left scream for inclusiveness. Rail against white men. Yall cried your little hearts our for trannies. Blacks seemed to be your gods. Especially if they were gay. You opposed rich white people. You opposed the establishment <<Cool.
And yet, you allowed the media to convince you that the old straight white establishment guy was your man.

What gives? Why did you allow the DNC and the media to force you into supporting Biden. Especially after knowing how the DNC rigs their nominations. How could you have let that happen?

You had blacks, half blacks, other women of color, and a gay guy. But you chose Biden.

I don't get it.

Right wingers, give the left a chance to answer first. Please.

Because he could win.

And he did.

Hence your tears, and our laughter.

Being able to win isn't part of the point. That's the job of the media to help a candidate win. Like how they and the DNC help Hillary rob Bernie of the nomination.
But as for this topic, I was hoping for something substantial and meaningful. Things like Biden was awesome at bringing republicans and democrats together for the better of the country. Or how he was so trustworthy. More trust worthy than even Tulsi Gabbard. Or more in tune with the younger crowd, like Buttigieg. Or how he was so awesome at race relations like Harris.

Or he was awesome at keeping inflation at bay. Or something the left would really appreciate was that he was good at keeping the country out of foreign entanglements. <<< Actually, I'm just kidding about those, cause even the left knows Joe sucks at those issues.

For the last umpteen years, we've heard the left scream for inclusiveness. Rail against white men. Yall cried your little hearts our for trannies. Blacks seemed to be your gods. Especially if they were gay. You opposed rich white people. You opposed the establishment <<Cool.
And yet, you allowed the media to convince you that the old straight white establishment guy was your man.

What gives? Why did you allow the DNC and the media to force you into supporting Biden. Especially after knowing how the DNC rigs their nominations. How could you have let that happen?

You had blacks, half blacks, other women of color, and a gay guy. But you chose Biden.

I don't get it.

Their votes were stolen too... they didn't want Joe but Pelosi and company pushed Joe on them and then cheated Trump out of his landslide win.....

Their votes were stolen too... they didn't want Joe but Pelosi and company pushed Joe on them

I could see Pelosi pushing for Joe. She's probably got more pull than the DNC chairman, to be honest. The democrat voters were robbed. And they don't even realize it. Or they can't say anything about rigging because of all the opposition to Trumps claims of voter fraud.

Both sides should be able to come together on election & nomination rigging. The GOP does it too. Been there, done that. That's how we got Mitt Romney over Ron Paul in 2012.

To trigger you guys! He got 81m votes. We wanted to prove an old guy was better than your orange god. We were right about both.
So True^^^^^

I will NEVER support trump or Vote for pos trump.
Is that clear contards?

I voted for Biden because he's a decent person. Something that trump isn't. I did vote for trump the first time where he was somewhat talking like a progressive. It was all B.S. He's scum of the earth.

I don't get it.

Because of the system. Mostly people are elected because of the system, the primaries are ridiculous, in a PROPER DEMOCRACY there wouldn't be a need for these primaries in the first place and people would have lots of choice at the ballot box.

Being able to win isn't part of the point. That's the job of the media to help a candidate win. Like how they and the DNC help Hillary rob Bernie of the nomination.
But as for this topic, I was hoping for something substantial and meaningful. Things like Biden was awesome at bringing republicans and democrats together for the better of the country. Or how he was so trustworthy. More trust worthy than even Tulsi Gabbard. Or more in tune with the younger crowd, like Buttigieg. Or how he was so awesome at race relations like Harris.

Or he was awesome at keeping inflation at bay. Or something the left would really appreciate was that he was good at keeping the country out of foreign entanglements. <<< Actually, I'm just kidding about those, cause even the left knows Joe sucks at those issues.
Democrats don't give a shit about the Country.

Because of the system. Mostly people are elected because of the system, the primaries are ridiculous, in a PROPER DEMOCRACY there wouldn't be a need for these primaries in the first place and people would have lots of choice at the ballot box.
But the USA is NOT a Democracy. It is a Representative Republic.

I voted for Biden because he's a decent person. Something that trump isn't. I did vote for trump the first time where he was somewhat talking like a progressive. It was all B.S. He's scum of the earth.
Everyone is entitled to vote the way they do, but it makes you wonder the state of people's minds these days when they chose a guy that sinks the ship and everyone is having to share the misery.

The duopolists think everyone is a duopolist. Some of us didn't and never would vote for Trump or Biden. Why the "Democrats" ran Biden is inexplicable other than for reasons of his being the most controllable. Harris is even more perplexing. We who are not of either self-interested parties understand that their workings are in the interests of their constituents; i.e., vested interests that finance them. Whatever decisions they make are reliably for them, not for America or the voters.

Forum List

Back