Hey Democrats want proof? Here ya go

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

NAHHH! its all bullshit! Here's your proof like you give a shit.Everyone PLEASE share this!

Click watch on facebook. It won't let me embed it.

Guess they deleted the account...no surprise considering wikileaks emails showed facebook working with the Hill..
what was on the video?

Guess they deleted the account...
what was on the video?
Jivsaw one on Facebook that showed a person repeatedly tapping the screen for a republican candidate and it kept accepting the democrat.

A bit much for a calibration error in my opinion.

The person was even tapping ABOVE the box for the republican and it wouldn't register, AT ALL.
Republican box came up democrat.

Guess they deleted the account...no surprise considering wikileaks emails showed facebook working with the Hill..
what was on the video?
You gotta click on view on facebook.
what was on the video?
Jivsaw one on Facebook that showed a person repeatedly tapping the screen for a republican candidate and it kept accepting the democrat.

The person was even tapping ABOVE the box for the republican and it wouldn't register, AT ALL.

That's the one!

Facebook? who are you "the donald"? LOL
large.gif

rbRE6.gif

NAHHH! its all bullshit! Here's your proof like you give a shit.Everyone PLEASE share this!

It's Riiiiggggeeeddd!!!

Damn machines and you would think Putin and the Russian hackers could fix this issue!

This happened to me in 2012 when I voted a straight Republican ticket. It came up Democrat straight ticket 3 times. I finally got the poll watcher to observe and he had the poll chief to take it off the floor. Goddam Obama won anyhow.

It says video unavailable. Clear your cache. You will see they removed it all.
what was on the video?
what was on the video?

That's the one!
I will see if I can post it from facebook.

Yeah, how many didn't notice before you...
This happened to me in 2012 when I voted a straight Republican ticket. It came up Democrat straight ticket 3 times. I finally got the poll watcher to observe and he had the poll chief to take it off the floor. Goddam Obama won anyhow.

what was on the video?
what was on the video?

That's the one!

Nope. depotoo put your cursor on Watch On Facebook Learn and left click.

Yeah, no video. What was it??

what was on the video?
what was on the video?

That's the one!

OKay saw it, thanks Hossfly

what was on the video?

Its not a calibration error, I explained how it couldn't be in the other thread. The calibration theory is only for democrats and idiots,, well, kinda the same thing actually

SHARING !

WASN'T THAT SEPCIAL ...

thats a perfect example of RW proof ... nothing, zero, zilch, nada ...

LMAO

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-25_15-22-16.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-25_15-22-16.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 19
This is odd. It still says video unavailable or doesn't exist, and when I click on it I get this page-
https://m.facebook.com/help/396404120401278/list?locale2=en_US
Maybe because I don't facebook? I would usually get a sign in/sign up page if it requires me to see it that way.

what was on the video?
what was on the video?

That's the one!

Nope. depotoo put your cursor on Watch On Facebook Learn and left click.

Link has expired...

Works fine for me.

Good for you but it seem it did not work for some on here...

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

That is the response I am getting...

Link has expired...

Works fine for me.

Good for you but it seem it did not work for some on here...

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

That is the response I am getting...

Do you have a facebook account?

Forum List

Back