Hey Cons!

How are you on this lovely Sunday?

I am developing a plan to become a corporate fat cat so I can wipe out the middle class and better oppress the the poor and especially the minorities. I am also looking for the next war I can use my new found power to start for oil so I can get richer. Then, I will cling to my guns while I read my Bible in my whitest KKK outfit, then I will post a bunch of messages about Obamas birth certificate. then I will have another cup of coffee and some pan cakes and do some laundry . I will then take my Son to shoot with me in an archery tournament after Church.

I am developing a plan to become a corporate fat cat so I can wipe out the middle class and better oppress the the poor and especially the minorities. I am also looking for the next war I can use my new found power to start for oil so I can get richer. Then, I will cling to my guns while I read my Bible in my whitest KKK outfit, then I will post a bunch of messages about Obamas birth certificate. then I will have another cup of coffee and some pan cakes and do some laundry . I will then take my Son to shoot with me in an archery tournament after Church.

Sounds like you have been reading the liberal Democrats handbook this morning and are mocking and putting a bad spin on people who have different views then you do.

Going to brunch with my daughter, my boyfriend, his mom and his two kids, then going to shop a little and watch some basketball, then play Trivia with the kids.

Good times! :)

Sounds like you have been reading the liberal Democrats handbook this morning and are mocking and putting a bad spin on people who have different views then you do.

Mocking yes, but it is done in jest. I love libs to and bid them all a good morning and fun safe Sunday morning.

Exhausted. I just ran the kitchen for a charity breakfast. We were expecting 90 people.... we served 125 in 3 hours. I want coffee and my feet hurt. I'm cranky.

Interesting! How does one make gruel anyway? :lol:

You really don't know jack shit, do ya Diaper Dude?

Gruel recipe - Cookit!

3 dessert spoonfuls of oatmeal
1 pint of water
a little salt

Mix the oatmeal with a little cold water to make a paste
Put the rest of the water in a pan
Add the mixture and boil for 10 minutes
Add the salt

Hope that helps.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya think?

Going to brunch with my daughter, my boyfriend, his mom and his two kids, then going to shop a little and watch some basketball, then play Trivia with the kids.

Good times! :)
Translation: "I have a REAL LIFE, bitches. Unlike the rest of you." :clap2:

BUT.... You should have been here for the perfect day we enjoyed yesterday on the Llano Estacado. High of 71, slight breeze, perfectly clear skies.... Lotsa nummies grilled and enjoyed. Spent almost the entire day outside.

Today? lots colder and gloomy, and they're talking snow possible. I think I'll stay inside today.

Sunday is the day of rest, so although my kitchen has been officially declared a federal disaster area, I'm going to sit around on my ass, maybe drink some beer, and snack and watch movies and TV today.

No body likes fence sitters.

Not even other fence sitters. :lol:
You're describing "Moderates" not Indys.:eusa_angel:

She asked about conservatives.

You whined about indies

they are not the same so I assumed you were confused. :eusa_angel:
She asked about "Cons" so you assume she is not talking about convicts or con artists!:lol:

There was no whine, just asking her why she hates Indys. And she does. Because unlike partisans, we're not a reliable, lockstep vote for either party.

No body likes fence sitters.

Not even other fence sitters. :lol:
You're describing "Moderates" not Indys.:eusa_angel:

She asked about conservatives.

You whined about indies

they are not the same so I assumed you were confused. :eusa_angel:

This was a counter point to this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/160847-hey-libs.html

I happen to like both the libs and the cons. And the Indies and the Moderates! And the undecided, and even the Libertarians! :smoke:

Forum List

Back