Hey Cons!

You're describing "Moderates" not Indys.:eusa_angel:

She asked about conservatives.

You whined about indies

they are not the same so I assumed you were confused. :eusa_angel:

This was a counter point to this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/160847-hey-libs.html

I happen to like both the libs and the cons. And the Indies and the Moderates! And the undecided, and even the Libertarians! :smoke:
And you KNOW we love you!

Going to brunch with my daughter, my boyfriend, his mom and his two kids, then going to shop a little and watch some basketball, then play Trivia with the kids.

Good times! :)
Translation: "I have a REAL LIFE, bitches. Unlike the rest of you." :clap2:

BUT.... You should have been here for the perfect day we enjoyed yesterday on the Llano Estacado. High of 71, slight breeze, perfectly clear skies.... Lotsa nummies grilled and enjoyed. Spent almost the entire day outside.

Today? lots colder and gloomy, and they're talking snow possible. I think I'll stay inside today.

How about the Commanchis, Any trouble there ?

You whined about indies

I happen to like both the libs and the cons. And the Indies and the Moderates! And the undecided, and even the Libertarians! :smoke:

That's because I'll SMITE YOU if you don't!

Going to brunch with my daughter, my boyfriend, his mom and his two kids, then going to shop a little and watch some basketball, then play Trivia with the kids.

BUT.... You should have been here for the perfect day we enjoyed yesterday on the Llano Estacado. High of 71, slight breeze, perfectly clear skies.... Lotsa nummies grilled and enjoyed. Spent almost the entire day outside.

Today? lots colder and gloomy, and they're talking snow possible. I think I'll stay inside today.

They have a special place in my ♥ too!

Exhausted. I just ran the kitchen for a charity breakfast. We were expecting 90 people.... we served 125 in 3 hours. I want coffee and my feet hurt. I'm cranky.

Interesting! How does one make gruel anyway? :lol:

Looks like SOMEBODY needs a foot rub! Mornin CG.. Oh ya it's afternoon where you are..:lol:

Your philanthropy is much appreciated I'm sure.. Just the vision of you talking down to and bossing the poor around was amusing.. Hey!.. even if I made it up in my own mind ...it made me laugh..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

We could only hope.

BUT.... The buffaloes behaved nicely, as well as the Longhorn steers.

longhorn.jpg

You whined about indies

--------------- :lol: -------------- :lol: ------------- :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing very well. I had the kids over for visitation. My boy is 70% done with the licence now. We drove up to Seattle and back on Thursday. Did I mention that drivers in Seattle are INSANE?

Right now I am feeling a little blue, as they go back to their mom in 15 hours.

Well, Monday rocked. I saw a yacht named The Dirty Sanchez and giggled about that for the last four hours of my day while doing the shittiest job you can do in a boat yard. Now I am making arrows and drinking a sierra Nevada Glissade and continuing to giggle over the dirty sanchez yacht.

Forum List

Back