Hey, Cartel bosses! Biden commutes sentences of Drug offenders in certain states!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Yep. C'mon Man has given his Drug Cartel killers of 300 people a day "justice!!!" I always thought Biden was pitching for the Drug misery on the American people Foreigners who poison our youth with gruesome fentanyl deaths. We're now seeing 300 drug users per diem dropping dead from the poison from evil Drug people in Mexico and China. Now he's going after parents in mourning to let their child's killers go free. I wonder if Bill Barr thinks he's the only person suffering from what he said was "one damn thing after another."

"Those whose sentences were commuted included men and women convicted of drug possession in Iowa, Indiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Hawaii and Texas, and they will all finish serving time June 30. If any are in prison, they will finish out their terms in home confinement, and won't have to pay the rest of their fines which range from $5,000 to $20,000."​

Last edited:
WASHINGTON -- President Joe Biden has commuted the sentences of 31 people convicted of nonviolent drug crimes who were serving time in home confinement, the White House announced Friday.

Many would have gotten a lower sentence if they were charged today with the same offense because of changes in the laws. A commuted sentence means they'll spend less time in home confinement.

Sleepy Joe is also commuting the fines that these dope pushers were ordered to pay.

Compare and contrast what other world leaders, like Presidente Bukele is doing in the tremendous nation of El Salvador.

Those in the story were not dope pushers like the medical industry.

Yep. C'mon Man has given his Drug Cartel killers of 300 people a day "justice!!!" I always thought Biden was pitching for the Drug misery on the American people Foreigners who poison our youth with gruesome fentanyl deaths. We're now seeing 300 drug users per diem dropping dead from the poison from evil Drug people in Mexico and China. Now he's going after parents in mourning to let their child's killers go free. I wonder if Bill Barr thinks he's the only person suffering from what he said was "one damn thing after another."

Meanwhile, Democrats take a misdemeanor charge that is expired ant magically turn it into a felony to lock up Trump forever.

Sounds about right.

What does it matter they were all nonviolent and on home arrest. Per the article:

President Joe Biden has commuted the sentences of 31 people convicted of nonviolent drug crimes who were serving time in home confinement

Meanwhile, Democrats take a misdemeanor charge that is expired ant magically turn it into a felony to lock up Trump forever.

Sounds about right.

political harrassment/persecution. Long dragged out event. I believe the next NY court date is not until DEC04?

This will give skip hays MSNBC time to discuss the newer GA persecution witch hunt nightlly.

Sounds about right.
Trump has not been locked up, sorry you are wrong as per usual with yer propaganda.

What does it matter they were all nonviolent and on home arrest. Per the article:

President Joe Biden has commuted the sentences of 31 people convicted of nonviolent drug crimes who were serving time in home confinement

Just because someone was convicted only of a non-violent crime doesn't make them"non-violent".

Dope dealing may not be a "violent" crime, but pushers will split your wig if you don't pay your narcotics bills.

You are a dumbass making shit up.

I've known enough dope pushers in my day to know not to trifle with their money, regardless of how non violent and mellow they might seem. If you think I'm talking shit, try to skip out on your drug debts. Those guys HAVE TO take care of business, otherwise their other customers will think they are an easy touch to cheat.

I've known enough dope pushers in my day to know not to trifle with their money, regardless of how non violent and mellow they might seem. If you think I'm talking shit, try to skip out on your drug debts. Those guys HAVE TO take care of business, otherwise their other customers will think they are an easy touch to cheat.
Hunter needs his suppliers back after all.

WASHINGTON -- President Joe Biden has commuted the sentences of 31 people convicted of nonviolent drug crimes who were serving time in home confinement, the White House announced Friday.

Many would have gotten a lower sentence if they were charged today with the same offense because of changes in the laws. A commuted sentence means they'll spend less time in home confinement.
Mostly pot charges and simple possession of small amounts--users only.
So what?

"Those whose sentences were commuted included men and women convicted of drug possession in Iowa, Indiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Hawaii and Texas, and they will all finish serving time June 30. If any are in prison, they will finish out their terms in home confinement, and won't have to pay the rest of their fines which range from $5,000 to $20,000."​
What could possibly go wrong?

Which is one reason crime is skyrocketing. Great plan. More liberal policies of letting the criminals run around loose.

These people often commit other crimes. By letting them free, crime rates go up.

Drug addiction is at its worst ever in America. The number one reason why this happens is a lack of confidence in America people don’t have anything to look up to. When you have a president who is propping up men who dress as women to go into a ladies bathroom, when you have a president who agrees with hating American history and says “ America is racist”. ….What in the world does a young black man or a young white man in this country have to live for? . That’s why many of them turn to selling crack heroin marijuana. It’s why so many people across this country are high every single day. Far left wingers don’t give a shit about it they just laugh at it they think it’s all a big joke they think it’s a good thing to let a vicious drug dealer who might be non-violent get off Scott free

If one sell drugs to other people that’s not non-violent. Drugs rip apart families and communities. You know that there were “non-violent” crack dealers there’s nonviolent heroin dealers selling literal poison to children to grandmothers. If Course nowadays The United States government is a drug dealer they make billions of dollars a year off of marijuana sales …

Forum List

Back