Example of what THEY did to us in 2020.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Mother, trying to be comforted by her sons at their dads funeral and government officials wouldn't let them get close during the fake plandemic.

Never forget and don't forgive those that just fall in line without questioning.

NEVER!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mother, trying to be comforted by her sons and their dads funeral and government officials wouldn't let them get close during the fake plandemic.

Never forget and don't forgive those that just fall in line without questioning.

NEVER!!!!!!!

That is the tip of the iceberg in terms of what Joe Biden and the Left have in store for us all.

Mother, trying to be comforted by her sons and their dads funeral and government officials wouldn't let them get close during the fake plandemic.

NEVER!!!!!!!

Damn that Trump!!!!

Mother, trying to be comforted by her sons at their dads funeral and government officials wouldn't let them get close during the fake plandemic.

NEVER!!!!!!!

Even Randi Weingarten is trying to sprint away from this now. Nope. We cannot let them forget or sure enough they will try to repeat it.

I will NEVER forget, or forgive, that they limited us to TEN people at my Veteran husband's funeral.

He was given Military Honors and that's the closest any non-family member was allowed to any of us, when the Airman presented my husband's flag to me.

Patriot Guard Riders were there and I so wanted to thank and hug each one of them, not just for presenting the Color Guard in honor of my husband, but for the fact that they do so much for all deceased Veterans and their families!

If just a few people had rebelled against this, my husband might have been honored by ALL members of his family, ALL his friends and ALL the students he taught.

I will NEVER forget, or forgive, that they limited us to TEN people at my Veteran husband's funeral.

He was given Military Honors and that's the closest any non-family member was allowed to any of us, when the Airman presented my husband's flag to me.

Patriot Guard Riders were there and I so wanted to thank and hug each one of them, not just for presenting the Color Guard in honor of my husband, but for the fact that they do so much for all deceased Veterans and their families!

If just a few people had rebelled against this, my husband might have been honored by ALL members of his family, ALL his friends and ALL the students he taught.

My goodness. I'm so, so sorry. This is heartbreaking.

I sometimes wonder if the stuff they've barraged us with since: Ukraine, political junk, etc at a blistering rate, is to distract from their massive mess up. Because if people like you and those who were not allowed to visit dying loved ones in the hospital were allowed to really reflect on what OUR GOVT did to us.....

As for me, my family is unscathed, for the most part. But I will NEVER forgive them for what they did to my young students.

My goodness. I'm so, so sorry. This is heartbreaking.

I sometimes wonder if the stuff they've barraged us with since: Ukraine, political junk, etc at a blistering rate, is to distract from their massive mess up. Because if people like you and those who were not allowed to visit dying loved ones in the hospital were allowed to really reflect on what OUR GOVT did to us.....

As for me, my family is unscathed, for the most part. But I will NEVER forgive them for what they did to my young students.

Thank you.

We MUST NEVER FORGET!

I used to come home from work in those lockdown days. Little kids playing in the park by the mailbox. Young girl nearly in tears saying “I miss my school”. Heartbraking not knowing how to respond to that. Cant tell her its’ never Trumpers fault.

I'm grateful that there were no children in my close family with whom I had to personally witness the damage done by the leftist vermin.

I dont forget 2009 either. Almost made homeless, nearly losing it all. Shopping day old bread at Walmart on $75/wk. House at 60F in winter…..watching 401K drop like a rock daily.

young CA families with kids losing home they just bought because Daddy got laid off. How do you explain to the two kids?

watching on TV seeing all those planes at a Davos GW summit. US Congress Staying on top floors of $2000/night 5-star luxury hotels, being cheered by MSM.

Obiden taking entire floors of hotels in France at millions. Back and forth to HI on seperate planes. Worldwide Golf junkets disguised as official business. I saw it all.

Last edited:
I used to come home from work in those lockdown days. Little kids playing in the park by the mailbox. Young girl nearly in tears saying “I miss my school”. Heartbraking not knowing how to respond to that. Cant tell her its’ never Trumpers fault.

I saw children wilt like household plants right in front of me during the so-called "online learning". I was never a crier. I cried so many times during that time--and we only did it a total of three months. But just that was long enough, having been completely out of school since the previous March.

I was one of maybe 2-3 teachers who reported to school daily during remote learning. Despite what a few naysayers here think, I love teaching, school, and etc. It was very difficult being in school with no kids, but worse to try to teach at home. I missed school, like the little girl above.

Never again. I could tear up just thinking about it again

Was that a government official or the Funeral Home director.

Of course, thanks to Trump's incompetence, we had a lot more funerals in 2020 than we planned.

I saw children wilt like household plants right in front of me during the so-called "online learning". I was never a crier. I cried so many times during that time--and we only did it a total of three months. But just that was long enough, having been completely out of school since the previous March.

I was one of maybe 2-3 teachers who reported to school daily during remote learning. Despite what a few naysayers here think, I love teaching, school, and etc. It was very difficult being in school with no kids, but worse to try to teach at home. I missed school, like the little girl above.

Never again. I could tear up just thinking about it again

Oh, noes, you had to watch kids learn from home for, what, three months?

I'm sure kids were thrilled to not be in the same room with you.

NEVER!!!!!!!

But remember, they had no problem letting blm and antifa riot, destroy, rape, murder, pillage, burn cities while packed together like maggots on a banana.

Wow, really? I mean, I know the scary black people scared you... but man, talk about hysterics.

Yeah, really but I wasn't referring to a specific race, ethnic group. I could care less what color a person is. Keep up, it was the destruction, dvision, hate that they wrought over that summer that is despicable and abhorrent.

Yeah, really but I wasn't referring to a specific race, ethnic group. I could care less what color a person is. Keep up, it was the destruction, dvision, hate that they wrought over that summer that is despicable and abhorrent.

I agree, the riots were terrible. It never should have come down to a riot.

But this weird thing, we don't fix our racial problems unless their are riots. 2020 was the third set of widespread riots I've seen in my lifetime. (the other two being 1968 and 1992) and they all come after years of black folks asking us white folks NICELY to fix a problem.

They didn't riot over

Eric Garner
Walter Scott
Laquan McDonald
Michael Brown (well, mostly)
and, well, the list can go on.

They did riot over George Floyd. Maybe because the images were particularly horrific, maybe because we were all at a higher anxiety level after two months of being locked in our homes.

But did we learn anything?

Forum List

Back