Heroin Addict teacher passes out in class

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Police: Substitute Teacher Confesses To Heroin Use After Passing Out In Class « CBS Pittsburgh

Christopher Chiappetta, 26, who is not an employee of Northgate, was subbing for a high school art class when he took a break close to noon.

When Chiappetta got back to the classroom, he reportedly passed out in front of students.

After Sgt. Hudson got school administrators to wake Chiappetta up, the substitute initially denied being under the influence.

Police say it wasn’t until they found four baggies of heroin in Chiapetta’s pocket and marijuana in his car that the substitute confessed to using heroin around 6 a.m. Wednesday.

Heroin and pot, what could go wrong with that?

Drug addicts, strippers, yeah we got excellent teachers in the public school system.

Police: Substitute Teacher Confesses To Heroin Use After Passing Out In Class « CBS Pittsburgh

Christopher Chiappetta, 26, who is not an employee of Northgate, was subbing for a high school art class when he took a break close to noon.

When Chiappetta got back to the classroom, he reportedly passed out in front of students.

After Sgt. Hudson got school administrators to wake Chiappetta up, the substitute initially denied being under the influence.

Police say it wasn’t until they found four baggies of heroin in Chiapetta’s pocket and marijuana in his car that the substitute confessed to using heroin around 6 a.m. Wednesday.

Drug addicts, strippers, yeah we got excellent teachers in the public school system.

Oh....he's a hire?

Ah yes, the black and white binary thinking of the right on display.

One teacher uses heroin so they all must be users.

But if one Republican politician, or un-elected TV personality for that matter, says something stupid "they all must be" whatever the democrat talking points wants all Republicans to be that week. But when a democrat says something stupid it's either spun to comical proportions or written off as an insignificant anomaly. Right, hypocrite?

Like when one racist shows up a Tea Party rally, so they all are, right?

Substitute teachers...Tea Party rally? WTF are radical lefties thinking? Don't they screen these people? They want to lock up a kid who carries a Bible or has a NRA T shirt but it's fine to hire a heroin addict to babysit kids for a day.

Like when one racist shows up a Tea Party rally, so they all are, right?

Substitute teachers...Tea Party rally? WTF are radical lefties thinking? Don't they screen these people? They want to lock up a kid who carries a Bible or has a NRA T shirt but it's fine to hire a heroin addict to babysit kids for a day.

That's a heroin addictist comment!

It could be worse ...

77818183.jpg

It could be worse ...

77818183.jpg

Let me get this straight, the radical left wants to play some sort of race card in defense of a heroin addict who brought hard drugs on to a high school campus? They want to lock up kids who point their fingers like a gun and kids who wear NRA T's but they don't screen hard drug users or search them when they hire them for a day? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

It could be worse ...

77818183.jpg

Let me get this straight, the radical left wants to play some sort of race card in defense of a heroin addict who brought hard drugs on to a high school campus? They want to lock up kids who point their fingers like a gun and kids who wear NRA T's but they don't screen hard drug users or search them when they hire them for a day? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

What does race have to do with this?

Calm down and eat an oreo. I was making fun of the constant, every single day, whining and wringing of hands from certain posters.

Research Shows Cocaine And Heroin Are Less Addictive Than Oreos - Forbes

You know who you are.
The-sky-is-falling-300x192.jpg

The good news is that he won't be stepping foot inside a classroom again.

I get it, I think. Under the (estimated) two million word Obamacare law and regulatory interpretations it seems that I.V. drug use is the equivalent of a Oreo cookie. To paraphrase Forrest Gump, "life (and Obamacare) is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you vote for until you read the law".

Our nation is in big trouble. Our young people, teachers included are in serious trouble. Our nation needs God. We need God. I feel sorry for the teacher - he is addicted and he needs prayer. Heroin is a very hard drug to kick. People are so lost and so desperate. This is a heartbreaking story. Jesus loves this young teacher. Have some compassion. He is someone's son. He could be your son. You never know.

Our nation is in big trouble. Our young people, teachers included are in serious trouble. Our nation needs God. We need God. I feel sorry for the teacher - he is addicted and he needs prayer. Heroin is a very hard drug to kick. People are so lost and so desperate. This is a heartbreaking story. Jesus loves this young teacher. Have some compassion. He is someone's son. He could be your son. You never know.

This person made the choice to go on drugs, he chose not to seek help, instead he chose to enter a classroom high on an illegal drug. He deserves no sympathy.

Sorry, I have nothing but contempt for him.

This person made the choice to go on drugs, he chose not to seek help, instead he chose to enter a classroom high on an illegal drug. He deserves no sympathy.

Sorry, I have nothing but contempt for him.

He didn't chose to enter a classroom. The freaking people in charge thought it was a good idea to hire an I.V. drug user. A high percentage of I.V. drug abusers are HIV positive. How does that work with the dumb assed education drones who run the system?

Forum List

Back