Heres why we NEED a Woman of Color as VP

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sometimes we assume people have bad intent. Saying Stacie Abrams or Kamala Harris are “unqualified” may be racist, but MAYBE not, maybe people saying that just don’t understand why having a Woman of Color VP is important.

Look, we all see the world through different prisms and if you are a straight white male you see it one way. Fine. But everyone else doesnt and if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power.

Its quite simple. And for my vote, Stacie Abrams would make an EXCELLENT VP pick. Her vision, charisma, ethics, shes the total package honestly

Sometimes we assume people have bad intent. Saying Stacie Abrams or Kamala Harris are “unqualified” may be racist, but MAYBE not, maybe people saying that just don’t understand why having a Woman of Color VP is important.

Look, we all see the world through different prisms and if you are a straight white male you see it one way. Fine. But everyone else doesnt and if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power.

Its quite simple. And for my vote, Stacie Abrams would make an EXCELLENT VP pick. Her vision, charisma, ethics, shes the total package honestly

Ethics? A welfare cheat?

He-he! Does Tulsi Gabbard qualify? Because if she DOES, I'm ALL for that!

Yeah, cuz skin color and plumbing are qualifications.

“Qualification” is so overrated at the executive level. The POTUS and VP are surrounded by experts and veteran advisors. They offer them the best options.

At that point MORALS matter far more to make a choice. Having a diverse representation of people making that final choice is so important. Let the advisors and experts be the so called blindly expert qualified people, regardless of race/gender.

But the final “deciders” that they present the handful of options in a situation must represent America

Yes Tulsi would qualify but I dont think Biden is interested

You just had a Black President for 8 years. So I noticed you didn't say "Its Time".

Find me another Margaret Thatcher and I'll be glad to vote for her, whether she is Black or White.

What the Hell has Stacy Abrams done---other than be black and female. How about Condoleezza Rice instead.

"Qualification" is "overrated"?

Give me a break.

You don't believe in the 2nd Amendment?

Yes Tulsi would qualify but I dont think Biden is interested
That's too bad, because I believe that Tulsi is the ONLY Dem out there who isn't completely nuts. I DO like SOME of her ideas, she's not brain dead like SO many other Dems. And, of course, she's hot!

You just had a Black President for 8 years. So I noticed you didn't say "Its Time".

Find me another Margaret Thatcher and I'll be glad to vote for her, whether she is Black or White.

What the Hell has Stacy Abrams done---other than be black and female. How about Condoleezza Rice instead.

Give me a break.

Abrams did an amazing job as a Georgia representative. She graduated Yale law school in only 1 freakin year!!!! She has fought for equality her whole life. Just look her up and see for yourself. Sure she got cheated for Governor and I wish she’d move on from it but everything happens for a reason, and maybe Gods plan for her was VP not Governor

Sadly .. I see her as just another extremely divisive race baiting charlatan like Sharpton or J. Jackson, profiting on lies.

You focus on race and gender in your post and then say:

"if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power."

It sounds like you are equating race and gender with "viewpoint". Your viewpoint has nothing to do with either of those attributes.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Just find someone who is good presidential material, and if it happens to be a woman, and if she happens to be black then you got a plus. Identity politics takes away who the person really is. I dont want to know what you look like, or what your color is. I want to know what you believe and what you want to do.
Simply being a woman doesnt make someone smarter, just look at AOC, though, no doubt the day will come in the future she will run as president.

Stacie Abrams ran for Governor lost claimed she didn't and that the election was stolen from her and plays the race card a good bit. To be fair this is not the sum total of her life or career in politics on the flip side how much does anyone really know about her? There has been little to no vetting of her so far and like all politicans the public persona they show is never the whole story of who they are and what they believe in.

South Dakota citizens should be proud the have one of the best looking politician, but one of the smartest. Maybe Donald Trump Jr.'s running mate in 2024? Kristi has "balls" to stand up against the governors who hate the US Constitution and unlike Micheal Obama who apparently has a full package. :p

As far as color, I see hazel, amber, flesh tones, golden highlights in the hair. As an artist, it would be more difficult to do a paint portrait with all those colors vs say Micheal Obama.

5c916d2f8409c.image.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, cuz skin color and plumbing are qualifications.

“Qualification” is so overrated at the executive level. The POTUS and VP are surrounded by experts and veteran advisors. They offer them the best options.

At that point MORALS matter far more to make a choice. Having a diverse representation of people making that final choice is so important. Let the advisors and experts be the so called blindly expert qualified people, regardless of race/gender.

But the final “deciders” that they present the handful of options in a situation must represent America

I’m sorry that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life

Why do you think skin color is the ultimate determining factor of how people view the world? That’s actually pretty racist

Give me a break.

Abrams did an amazing job as a Georgia representative. She graduated Yale law school in only 1 freakin year!!!! She has fought for equality her whole life. Just look her up and see for yourself. Sure she got cheated for Governor and I wish she’d move on from it but everything happens for a reason, and maybe Gods plan for her was VP not Governor

They couldn't afford to feed her.

I prefer an intelligent and highly qualified white male

but they seem to have run out of those in the democrat party

Forum List

Back