Bernie Sanders says abortion is part of DNC DNA

We could also have a crime called

TOO DUMB TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN

in which we exterminate all the Pro Life Pro Israel Christians....

Yes, Adolf, that's already been tried.

Being pro-choice is not the same thing as being pro-abortion. It just means that the right to decide this philosophical question remains with the only person qualified to make this decision according to her own views, the person who is pregnant. This is not an issue for government or for politicians or for religious leaders. I've known people who decided to continue a pregnancy to birth and people who chose to terminate the pregnancy.

Should a woman have the choice to abort her child moments after it being born even if the child is healthy?

What are you talking about? It must be pointed out to you that your question involves infants who have already been born, so there is no question of aborting, as there is nothing in the woman's uterus. You are being absurd.

Not only should there be almost no restrictions on abortion, but we as a society should have a crime called

WORTHLESS SOCIETAL LIABILITY

where, if you are found to be able to work, and you go 5 years doing nothing but dope/crime/begging, you are SHOT.

PRO DEATH - the only way to avoid the total catastrophe of human overpopulation

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-stfu-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

Being pro-choice is not the same thing as being pro-abortion. It just means that the right to decide this philosophical question remains with the only person qualified to make this decision according to her own views, the person who is pregnant. This is not an issue for government or for politicians or for religious leaders. I've known people who decided to continue a pregnancy to birth and people who chose to terminate the pregnancy.

Should a woman have the choice to abort her child moments after it being born even if the child is healthy?

What are you talking about? It must be pointed out to you that your question involves infants who have already been born, so there is no question of aborting, as there is nothing in the woman's uterus. You are being absurd.

Are you saying that Progressives like you are not in support of aborting a child even after it is born?

Also what about eight months or seven months in the womb, should a mother be allow to abort the child even if the child is healthy and no danger to the mother?

I only support abortion in the first trimester unless proven the woman was raped, incest or the baby will not survive outside the womb and a danger to the mother health...

The question is about our humanity. For example, the Third Reich viewed Jews as vermin and not their equal. This then gave them license to treat them like cattle.

So you're wrong. This is the primary role of government, to defend our innate rights.

The "innate rights" of something that doesn't exist yet?

No, the innate rights of someone who exists whether YOU are educated enough to know it or not.

There is a federal law that says no, even if it is not healthy, the child must receive care.

The question is about our humanity. For example, the Third Reich viewed Jews as vermin and not their equal. This then gave them license to treat them like cattle.

So you're wrong. This is the primary role of government, to defend our innate rights.

The "innate rights" of something that doesn't exist yet?

No, the innate rights of someone who exists whether YOU are educated enough to know it or not.
The Founding Fathers got tired of trying to convince people they had God given rights, so they had to take action.

There is a federal law that says no, even if it is not healthy, the child must receive care.

And yet many do not follow laws, so should a mother be allow to abort the child even after it is born?

But you see, Lice's tiny peabrain is capable of wrapping around the fact that the baby exists at that point, which magically makes it all real.

ShoutYourAbortion - Wikipedia

Sorry, but unless medically nessasary or due to something like rape, a elective abortion due to the inconvenience of having a kid is something to be ashamed of. There are plenty of ways to prevent becoming pregnant.

You don't know anything per your sputtering about "inconvenience." What have you to say to those dumbfucks who do not want people to know about, and have access to, "ways to prevent becoming pregnant"? They try to enforce ignorance, and then complain. Sometimes these methods do not work. Abortion is only a backup.

A close friend of mine got pregnant by her husband, with an IUD, and she is a type I diabetic, but she chose to carry on with the pregnancy against her doctor's advice. She had to endure months of bed rest, and the birth was horrific. The point is that she made her own decision, without the input of the government and cheap politicians.

But you see, Lice's tiny peabrain is capable of wrapping around the fact that the baby exists at that point, which magically makes it all real.

I am not a fan of abortion but believe a woman should make her choice in the first trimester and after that oh well life sucks...

Unless it is proven the child was conceived through rape or incest or the child will not survive after birth or a danger to the mother health then I can be swayed for abortion in the second and third trimester...

Which the left opposed virulently, so it's still a fair question.

Sanders tells the truth about his stance on any issue.
You may disagree, but he means what he says.

Forum List

Back