here's what we need my friends: let's have a truce on racial & social policy, focus on the economy

They will not do that until whites listen. What you depict in your third paragraph shows that you have not ever actually participated in the discussion. I have and when I say it's about whites not listening, it is not about what is discussed on talk TV or in forums like this. It is about sitting in hundreds of community meetings and trying to convey concerns about the black community and not being heard.
I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

Can you bring up a topic without lying, bigoted or racist comments?
Can you learn how to read?

What was racist, lying, or bigoted about my AGREEING with IM2 about folks not listening to him when he posts a topic?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They will not do that until whites listen. What you depict in your third paragraph shows that you have not ever actually participated in the discussion. I have and when I say it's about whites not listening, it is not about what is discussed on talk TV or in forums like this. It is about sitting in hundreds of community meetings and trying to convey concerns about the black community and not being heard.
I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

What was racist, lying, or bigoted about my AGREEING with IM2 about folks not listening to him when he posts a topic?

I understand logic & reasoning are not your frieds.

My post was simply that if you do not want to be called a racist or bigot, don't say bigoted & racist shit.

"we've got to get rid of the immigration issue immediately. we need to give a pathway to citizenship. this issue needs to be resolved. i've evolved" - hannity after romney lost to O

Daniels explains call for social truce

let's do Jim Jordan's "cut, cap, & balance" act. its as simple as snap crackle & pop!

Rep. Jordan: Break the cycle of spend, borrow

No we must call a bigot a bigot and a racist a racist.

let's do Jim Jordan's "cut, cap, & balance" act. its as simple as snap crackle & pop!

They always worry about the debt when they give the weatlhy a giant tax cut or when a Dem Potus is in office.

Gee, Obama sure focused on the debt, like a laser...dumbass.

Well you damn sure won't end racism by not talking about it.
Um, yes, agreed.

Problem is, you also have to "listen".

I don't know how much you really know about this matter but blacks have been listening to whites my entire life. We have been the ones not listened to, or only the blacks that say things in the manner whites want it to be said have been listened to. Neither of these two things are actually listening.
Talking and listening goes both ways.

It's all a matter of definitions, I guess.

To me, there is a difference between "paying attention & understanding" and "waiting for the other guy to stop screaming so you can start screaming".

Maybe it just depends on the goal. I want to see race relations significantly improve. Others don't share that goal, clearly.

Your bullshit will never be heard. Come back when you have mutually beneficial, reciprocal idea. Whining about how you don't get enough free shit from the whites, and about how you are so dumb because of slavery will get you nowhere.

This person has probably never participated in a discussion. Just whining for free stuff.

It did work in our state capital although it took 3 years and presenting documented evidence of several conflicts of interest by city officials relative to funding which caused the termination of a department head and a change in funding, but it should not have to take all that.

Now just shut up and let adults discuss this issue.

Um, yes, agreed.

Problem is, you also have to "listen".

I don't know how much you really know about this matter but blacks have been listening to whites my entire life. We have been the ones not listened to, or only the blacks that say things in the manner whites want it to be said have been listened to. Neither of these two things are actually listening.

To me, there is a difference between "paying attention & understanding" and "waiting for the other guy to stop screaming so you can start screaming".

Maybe it just depends on the goal. I want to see race relations significantly improve. Others don't share that goal, clearly.

Your bullshit will never be heard. Come back when you have mutually beneficial, reciprocal idea. Whining about how you don't get enough free shit from the whites, and about how you are so dumb because of slavery will get you nowhere.

This person has probably never participated in a discussion. Just whining for free stuff.

It did work in our state capital although it took 3 years and presenting documented evidence of several conflicts of interest by city officials relative to funding which caused the termination of a department head and a change in funding, but it should not have to take all that.

It did work great in exposing yourself and getting Trump elected - who actually watches out for our interest.

My post was simply that if you do not want to be called a racist or bigot, don't say bigoted & racist shit.

I have had great conversations with Bootney and they started from a position of disagreement. I think we need to consider what gets called racist and bigoted around here.

the GOP cant be the party of old white men and say we need diversity and that's it. dont just talk about it, be about it

• Thanks

I have had great conversations with Bootney and they started from a position of disagreement. I think we need to consider what gets called racist and bigoted around here.

You've made it quite clear that any/all conversations regarding Trump has to have racist and bigoted thrown in there...every third word.

It did work great in exposing yourself and getting Trump elected - who actually watches out for our interest.

Actually in that city, it got the mayor thrown out and an additional black on the city council, in our state the republican governor got moved out of office for a democrat and a democratic native American woman elected to congress because of Trumps crookedness. So you are saying that Trump is only looking out for white interests? Name a president that has not.

You've made it quite clear that any/all conversations regarding Trump has to have racist and bigoted thrown in there...every third word.

No I haven't, but it is pretty clear that Donald Trump is a racist.

Holy crap, it's not every third word?

They always worry about the debt when they give the weatlhy a giant tax cut or when a Dem Potus is in office.

Obama focused on saving our nation from a depression. And Trump promised to end the debt. Obama saved us from a depression. Trump is running up the debt.

Holy crap, it's not every third word?

Stop crying and get the racists out of controlling your party

Obama listened...and thought before he spoke...and didn’t publicly say he could wipe another country off the face of the earth...and...

Obama is not a douchebag

Miss him with every ounce of my being

• Thanks

Obama focused on saving our nation from a depression. And Trump promised to end the debt. Obama saved us from a depression. Trump is running up the debt.

Yet the recession was technically over 4 months after Obama took office, with data suggesting the we bottomed out 1 month before Obama took office. Any more bullshit?
Did Obama Really Prevent A Second Great Depression? | Investor's Business Daily

the GOP cant be the party of old white men and say we need diversity and that's it. dont just talk about it, be about it
The GOP did not make it that way. The Prog takeover of the Democrat Party made the rules and has its shills as we see and hear every day. They separated people. The oldest former Dems and now Prog ones know it. Their pride for power and the fear of doing the right thing also with that power binds them. They are stuck in one direction and come hell or high water no matter who they step on, no matter the agenda it is going to happen. So social justice with no rules at all about behavior and it has to be someone elses fault. Particularly those who have more sensible behaviors. A percentage of those follow the rules.but a much lower one. I had an aunt who lived on the same block who was the most Prog person around. Learned it from Donahue in the 1960's. Criticized everyone for not being like her and called everyone the names we hear by you. She destroyed marriages, left the neighborhood when the first black people moved in and never left the street she lived on as a homemaker and an avowed extreme feminist. Talk is cheap. And the infected brain is dangerous. And to many people are like her. What is galling is that as a homemaker she did the most important job there is. She had it pretty good like most in that era that we threw away. And nowwe are in decline. And it will get worse as being qualified usurps excellence.

Yet the recession was technically over 4 months after Obama took office, with data suggesting the we bottomed out 1 month before Obama took office. Any more bullshit?
Did Obama Really Prevent A Second Great Depression? | Investor's Business Daily

Too bad it's not bullshit.

Forum List

Back