here's what we need my friends: let's have a truce on racial & social policy, focus on the economy

not only do we need to make it affordable to go to college, we need to make it affordable to NOT go to college, my friends!

a swimming pool is a public option

a library is a public option

we need a public option in health care, my friends!

"In Monopoly when you pass ‘Go’ you get $200. Imagine if it were the same for every American every month but for $1,000. We can make that real."

Do both....every time a libs shouts racism it sends another voter to Trump....

Nah. But when Trump makes racist comments everybody but you 35 Trump ass kissers percent recognizes, Trump loses voters.

"In Monopoly when you pass ‘Go’ you get $200. Imagine if it were the same for every American every month but for $1,000. We can make that real."

The thing here is that Trump can't talk about the economy. He didn't create the condition he took credit for earlier.

There are far too many people who have a vested interest in keeping racial tensions alive.

Well you damn sure won't end racism by not talking about it.

There are far too many people who have a vested interest in keeping racial tensions alive.
Um, yes, agreed.

Problem is, you also have to "listen".

I don't know how much you really know about this matter but blacks have been listening to whites my entire life. We have been the ones not listened to, or only the blacks that say things in the manner whites want it to be said have been listened to. Neither of these two things are actually listening.

Um, yes, agreed.

I don't know how much you really know about this matter but blacks have been listening to whites my entire life. We have been the ones not listened to, or only the blacks that say things in the manner whites want it to be said have been listened to. Neither of these two things are actually listening.
Talking and listening goes both ways.

It's all a matter of definitions, I guess.

To me, there is a difference between "paying attention & understanding" and "waiting for the other guy to stop screaming so you can start screaming".

Maybe it just depends on the goal. I want to see race relations significantly improve. Others don't share that goal, clearly.

Um, yes, agreed.

To me, there is a difference between "paying attention & understanding" and "waiting for the other guy to stop screaming so you can start screaming".

Maybe it just depends on the goal. I want to see race relations significantly improve. Others don't share that goal, clearly.

They will not do that until whites listen. What you depict in your third paragraph shows that you have not ever actually participated in the discussion. I have and when I say it's about whites not listening, it is not about what is discussed on talk TV or in forums like this. It is about sitting in hundreds of community meetings and trying to convey concerns about the black community and not being heard.

Um, yes, agreed.

They will not do that until whites listen. What you depict in your third paragraph shows that you have not ever actually participated in the discussion. I have and when I say it's about whites not listening, it is not about what is discussed on talk TV or in forums like this. It is about sitting in hundreds of community meetings and trying to convey concerns about the black community and not being heard.
Then keep doing what you're doing.

This is really working out great.

Um, yes, agreed.

Your bullshit will never be heard. Come back when you have mutually beneficial, reciprocal idea. Whining about how you don't get enough free shit from the whites, and about how you are so dumb because of slavery will get you nowhere.

This person has probably never participated in a discussion. Just whining for free stuff.

I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

Can you bring up a topic without lying, bigoted or racist comments?

Forum List

Back