here's what we need my friends: let's have a truce on racial & social policy, focus on the economy

I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

Can you bring up a topic without lying, bigoted or racist comments?
Can you learn how to read?

What was racist, lying, or bigoted about my AGREEING with IM2 about folks not listening to him when he posts a topic?

I understand logic & reasoning are not your frieds.

My post was simply that if you do not want to be called a racist or bigot, don't say bigoted & racist shit.

I have had great conversations with Bootney and they started from a position of disagreement. I think we need to consider what gets called racist and bigoted around here.

the GOP cant be the party of old white men and say we need diversity and that's it. dont just talk about it, be about it
The GOP did not make it that way. The Prog takeover of the Democrat Party made the rules and has its shills as we see and hear every day. They separated people. The oldest former Dems and now Prog ones know it. Their pride for power and the fear of doing the right thing also with that power binds them. They are stuck in one direction and come hell or high water no matter who they step on, no matter the agenda it is going to happen. So social justice with no rules at all about behavior and it has to be someone elses fault. Particularly those who have more sensible behaviors. A percentage of those follow the rules.but a much lower one. I had an aunt who lived on the same block who was the most Prog person around. Learned it from Donahue in the 1960's. Criticized everyone for not being like her and called everyone the names we hear by you. She destroyed marriages, left the neighborhood when the first black people moved in and never left the street she lived on as a homemaker and an avowed extreme feminist. Talk is cheap. And the infected brain is dangerous. And to many people are like her. What is galling is that as a homemaker she did the most important job there is. She had it pretty good like most in that era that we threw away. And nowwe are in decline. And it will get worse as being qualified usurps excellence.

Bullshit.

They will not do that until whites listen. What you depict in your third paragraph shows that you have not ever actually participated in the discussion. I have and when I say it's about whites not listening, it is not about what is discussed on talk TV or in forums like this. It is about sitting in hundreds of community meetings and trying to convey concerns about the black community and not being heard.
I see this all the time on these forums. You bring up a topic and the first responses are immediately dismissive (more yelling), rather than inquisitive.

Can you bring up a topic without lying, bigoted or racist comments?
Can you learn how to read?

What was racist, lying, or bigoted about my AGREEING with IM2 about folks not listening to him when he posts a topic?

I understand logic & reasoning are not your frieds.

My post was simply that if you do not want to be called a racist or bigot, don't say bigoted & racist shit.
Yeah, I think we have already established who sucks at logic (and reading comprehension).

Why are you saying to me that I shouldn't say bigoted or racist shit?

This will never happen.

There's a playbook that must be followed.

Yes, the "send the darkies back!" playbook
Send black folks back? Who is using that playbook (other than obviously racist assholes)?

I am talking about the playbook used by the political elite that prevents us from having a meaningful discussion on race or any other topic. When we're mad at each other, they benefit and maintain power.

This will never happen.

There's a playbook that must be followed.

Yes, the "send the darkies back!" playbook
Send black folks back? Who is using that playbook (other than obviously racist assholes)?

I am talking about the playbook used by the political elite that prevents us from having a meaningful discussion on race or any other topic. When we're mad at each other, they benefit and maintain power.

There has been plenty of meaningful discussion, but apparently Trump skipped on most of it and descided it was a good idea to attack slightly different looking Congress members based on where they are ethnically from.

Forum List

Back