here's what we need my friends: let's have a truce on racial & social policy, focus on the economy

I don't want to focus on the economy. It is working for me right now. Focusing is code for Effing Up. Go away.

• Banned
low wage work drove me insane. i'm much happier now as an unemployed oppo researcher

Do both....every time a libs shouts racism it sends another voter to Trump....

Daniels explains call for social truce

let's do Jim Jordan's "cut, cap, & balance" act. its as simple as snap crackle & pop!

Rep. Jordan: Break the cycle of spend, borrow

No we must call a bigot a bigot and a racist a racist.

let's do Jim Jordan's "cut, cap, & balance" act. its as simple as snap crackle & pop!

They always worry about the debt when they give the weatlhy a giant tax cut or when a Dem Potus is in office.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned

No we must call a bigot a bigot and a racist a racist.

They always worry about the debt when they give the weatlhy a giant tax cut or when a Dem Potus is in office.
racism is part of americans DNA, it seems

Reminder: Herman Cain's 999 plan would have increased taxes on the bottom 60% by about $2000 and cut it for the top 1% by $200,000, all while still losing $340 billion annually.

D3Uh2YGX4AA0WIh.png

do conservatives have anything better to do than benefit the rich and powerful?

The economy is doing great. Unemployment is at a 50-year low. Why do you think everyone is screaming and hollering over stupid Petty ridiculous issues? Because the normal issue, the economy, is not something that they can attack Trump on. If the next election is all about the economy than Trump is the winner in a landslide

The economy is doing great. Unemployment is at a 50-year low. Why do you think everyone is screaming and hollering over stupid Petty ridiculous issues? Because the normal issue, the economy, is not something that they can attack Trump on. If the next election is all about the economy than Trump is the winner in a landslide
Trump has never mowed a lawn or owned a pair of blue jeans. this detachment carries significant political risk. i'm worried about 2020. i just dont want to see us fall backwards!

Trump has never mowed a lawn or owned a pair of blue jeans. this detachment carries significant political risk. i'm worried about 2020. i just dont want to see us fall backwards!
That's a load of bullshit

Sounds like a cuckservative. How does he rate his wife's strap on?

Guy will never get tired of losing.

Student debt levels have exploded relative to other forms of debt over the past decade in particular. Educational loan totals recently surpassed $1.4 trillion in the US, up from $550 billion in 2011 and only $90 billion in 1999. The average level of indebtedness upon graduation is up to $37,172 and there are 44 million student borrowers. Default rates have crept up steadily to 11.2%, and if you include delinquency rates it’s as high as 25%. This is limiting the growth of our economy and also crippling the advancement of millions of young people in their careers and in starting families. We need to create a clear path out of this crippling debt.

Student debt levels have exploded relative to other forms of debt over the past decade in particular. Educational loan totals recently surpassed $1.4 trillion in the US, up from $550 billion in 2011 and only $90 billion in 1999. The average level of indebtedness upon graduation is up to $37,172 and there are 44 million student borrowers. Default rates have crept up steadily to 11.2%, and if you include delinquency rates it’s as high as 25%. This is limiting the growth of our economy and also crippling the advancement of millions of young people in their careers and in starting families. We need to create a clear path out of this crippling debt.

Maybe so... we should confiscate the money of the universities who scammed the kids. Get back all that scammed money to pay for the debt. End gender studies and other far left indoctrination degrees as scams entirely.

Oh let me guess, you were waiting for productive Americans to pay for your scams. Not so...

Last edited:
here's what we need my friends: let's have a truce on racial & social policy, focus on the economy

It's not your friends you need to have a truce with. It's everyone else.

think about it: the more we talk about Trump's racist remarks, the less we talk about kitchen table issues

the american people dont want a food fight, they want Trump to put food on their table.

we need a clean environment, to drink the air and breathe the water, my friends!

Forum List

Back