Here's what happens when you allow Republicans to amend bills.

I'm guessing you feel that tactic should be reserved for Democrats only?? And your premise that government-subsidized flood insurance benefits the 'American people' is so wrong it's laughable. It's nothing more than a money pot for rich bastards to build in dangerous areas without assuming their own risks.

the govt. offers it cause the corp insurance companies won't, and if they did you could no afford it

Private insurance forces those who build in dangerous areas to assume the risk. That's what insurance is supposed to do. That's why your auto insurance rates go up after you've totalled a car or two, or piled up several moving violations.

It's called 'market forces'...

So if it's a bad bill, it should be debated on fact, and not some moron pretending to be a libertarian wanting to confer citizenship on zygots. Rand ought to be protesting fertility clinics.

Not at all, moron. They should be free to propose bills. They shouldn't be allowed to propose poison pill amendments on bills that benefit the American people.

naturally, only Democrats would get to decide what the GOP could and could not introduce, right?

moron.

Not at all, ass monkey. Republicans can introduce any idiotic bill they want. Reid ought not allow it to amend bills doing the peoples business, because Republicans like Rand Paul are morons, much like yourself.

So, you'll allow Republicans to introduce amendments, just illegally ignore them. Got it.

Dumb ass.

Did you find any facts that you'd like to refute, or are you just a fucking baby?

Why should fact enter this thread when none has been used from the start?

You're quite a simpleton. The fact is that Rand "faux libertarian" Paul tried to amend a bill dealing with flood insurance, with some Zygot theology amendment. Are you really this big a scumbag?

Tell me oh wise one why is this news now ????? Tell us all you dishonest hack how many times was this bill brought to Reid ???? If this bills is so Horrible why does he fear voting it up or down you sycophantic fool?

Did you find any facts that you'd like to refute, or are you just a fucking baby?

You're quite a simpleton. The fact is that Rand "faux libertarian" Paul tried to amend a bill dealing with flood insurance, with some Zygot theology amendment. Are you really this big a scumbag?

Sorry asshat......he simply introduced a bill to protect those with no voice.

You have no problem butchering them.

You are the pussbucket.

You are the pussbucket.

No he didn't. He introduced an amendment to an existing bill on Flood Insurance?

You are the pussbucket.

No he didn't. He introduced an amendment to an existing bill on Flood Insurance?

Of which they have been trying to get voted on since Jan. 2011 and has been blocked by Reid.

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Rand Paul Fetal Personhood Amendment Stalls Flood Insurance Bill

Kind of like the way Obama refused to secure the borders till he got a Dream Act passed.

Our borders are more secure than they were under Republican leadership

Brian Terry agrees. Opppppppps

You are the pussbucket.

Of which they have been trying to get voted on since Jan. 2011 and has been blocked by Reid.

Maybe you can tell me why Paul would try to add a "personhood" amendment to a flood insurance bill?

Maybe you can tell me why Paul would try to add a "personhood" amendment to a flood insurance bill?

It's what Dem's and Repubs have been doing for years, when one party blocks the other party's bills, then they try to attach it to other big bills. This stupid Senate & House rule needs to be done away with.
Each bill should come up by it's self and not done this way.

It's what Dem's and Repubs have been doing for years, when one party blocks the other party's bills, then they try to attach it to other big bills. This stupid Senate & House rule needs to be done away with.

It's no wonder the approval rating for Congress sits at 17.8%.

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Rand Paul Fetal Personhood Amendment Stalls Flood Insurance Bill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.

No worries, Reid hasn't allowed a vote on any Republican led House bills in forever. He is the dam that holds back all progress.

It's no wonder the approval rating for Congress sits at 17.8%.

Is it really that high??

naturally, only Democrats would get to decide what the GOP could and could not introduce, right?

moron.

Not at all, ass monkey. Republicans can introduce any idiotic bill they want. Reid ought not allow it to amend bills doing the peoples business, because Republicans like Rand Paul are morons, much like yourself.

So, you'll allow Republicans to introduce amendments, just illegally ignore them. Got it.

Dumb ass.

You're quite a douche monkey. "Illegally ignore"? Are you really this fucking stupid?

So what relevance does Rand Paul's faux libertarian amendment, making zygots citizens, have to do with flood insurance?

I agree, Reid needs to sack up and tell these GOP scumbags to go fuck themselves.

Hey genius when was the last time Ried took up anything that came from the house????????You truly are ignorant of the facts. By the way you might want to make sure the article isnt full shit.

Christ, you fucking whackaloon, this very type of bullshit is the reason...the house trying to tie totally unrelated bullshit to needed legislation....this...refunding NPR, Planned Parenthood, etc. And you blame Reid? Get off the short bus for just a fucking second and realize that it's Republicans holding the country hostage to inject their twisted version of morality into every bit of legislation they create.

There goes a republican libertarian in action, crying about keeping the government out of their business while trying to put a cop in charge of everyone's uterus.

I know man it is horrible those damn republicans wanting to keep innocent babies from being murdered.

Boo Hoo, try to convince me further that republicans give a damn about those poor little babies after they are born or support various programs to prevent unwanted pregnancies and I will attribute your concern to something other than christian misogyny.
I had no idea you were such a misogynist.

Women are too stupid to keep from having an unwanted pregnancy, so we have to have a government program to help them with their mental disability.

Forum List

Back