Democrats Want You To Die In A Terrorist Attack

Being everyone could be a terrorist, we clearly need to put everyone in prison.

Yes, I know I shouldn't give such ideas to conservatives. They might take them seriously.

We do have some serious problems that need further consideration. I have been opposed to taxpayer funding of mental health issues of late. The more I consider it though, the more I conclude that once we can cure STUPID, we can eliminate Liberals.

We must stop these people fleeing terrorists...because terrorists.

"EEK! A Muslim! (*shits pants*)"
113 have been ordered deported and are in the wind, but gee you would rather stop semi automatic rifles that killed almost no one from being sold.
Where in blazes did you get the idea I support an AWB? And what the ever loving fuck does that have to do with Syrians fleeing terrorists and Assad?

As this thread illustrates, most conservatives have a great deal of trouble getting out of bed in the morning. The world is just too scary for them.

Fortunately for them, due to the wonders of technology, they can watch FOX and post to the internet while still pajama-clad.
Yep.....we're scaredy-cats because we don't want the unnecessary risk.
Yep. We need to send those damned GERMAN refugees back to the GERMAN Nazis. We just can't take the risk. So what if they all end up in ovens?

Democrats Want You To Die In A Terrorist Attack

11uzr46.jpg

Yeah. Let's send all those thousands of men, women, and children back to be slaughtered.

After all, they are only Muslims.

Let's give the ragheads all the jobs the MEXICANS stole!!!

The San berNadino shooter was an American .

But hey, can't talk about un-control -gey.

Yes, it certainly seems like Democrats want to increase the chances of another terrorist attack, in spite of the recent examples of Muslim immigrants turning to jihad and carrying out terrorist attacks. They just don't seem to care, no matter what the FBI chief says, no matter the reports about terrorists posing as Syrian refugees, no matter what.

Ya his wife was an American right? You are beyond stupid. 113 asylum seekers from Muslim countries that were let in have been identified as a threat and now can not be found to be deported. Remind us how letting in thousands more will be so safe?

We must stop these people fleeing terrorists...because terrorists.

"EEK! A Muslim! (*shits pants*)"
113 have been ordered deported and are in the wind, but gee you would rather stop semi automatic rifles that killed almost no one from being sold.
Where in blazes did you get the idea I support an AWB? And what the ever loving fuck does that have to do with Syrians fleeing terrorists and Assad?
113 identified that were supposedly screened how many more are you willing to let in? Remind me the last time you said ANYTHING against all the plans to ban supposed assault weapons. All you ever do is parrot the claim that Golly gee no one wants to ban them...

Indeed, I saw some rag head Muslim cleric in Germany stating that " what do you expect when women wear perfume and dress scantily"

Sounds like a "war on women" in Germany.....but the limp-wristed left will defend these mooslems.

Ya his wife was an American right? You are beyond stupid. 113 asylum seekers from Muslim countries that were let in have been identified as a threat and now can not be found to be deported. Remind us how letting in thousands more will be so safe?

Oh yeah, the wide of a hard core Muslim was in charge ! Playa please !

Indeed, I saw some rag head Muslim cleric in Germany stating that " what do you expect when women wear perfume and dress scantily"

Sounds like a "war on women" in Germany.....but the limp-wristed left will defend these mooslems.
Total hypocrisy by the left. Telling everyone in the world that being conservative sucks if you're an American, but it's fine for everyone else.

The left supports a Stoneage mentality if it's coming from a stereotypcally oppressed culture.

Total hypocrisy by the left. Telling everyone in the world that being conservative sucks if you're an American, but it's fine for everyone else.

The left supports a Stoneage mentality if it's coming from a stereotypcally oppressed culture.

Exactly, they cut down and belittle Christians because Christians "turn the other cheek" and allow these pussies to get by with it. Rag heads? The left is terrified of them.

Forum List

Back