Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

You missed one of my earlier posts yesterday where I said I do stand when the Anthem is played on my tv, or in any home of my friends when watching a game. Since I'm an American Patriot of White European heritage, it means I'm dedicated and respectful to the flag

What happens if you hear the anthem when you are driving?

Do you pull over to the side of the road?
I place my right hand over my heart.

No, you're just talking out of your ass. There's only one level to look at it, it's called reality. TRY IT!

The reality is you're thinking too narrowly when it comes to punishment.

Ok you stupid mother fucker why don't you explain in detail the error of my ways.

Calm down, cowboy. You might blow a gasket.

You error is focusing on the government. Think outside that box you stupid motherfucker.

Oh you mean like idiots like yourself going on endlessly about BS that means nothing. The have a right not to abide by your wishes, you have a right not to like it, END OF STORY. Now run along child, we're done.

You're still missing it, son.

I'll run along when you can run me along. Funny how so many of you make demands of others yet can't do a damn thing about backing them up.
the fk we can't. let's watch the demise of the NFL, no fans left.

shit bubba I watch women putting makeup while driving with no hands on the wheel. me driving with one I think is a good thing. so one armed folks can't drive? how patriotic of you.

Just because other people drive worse, doesn't mean you shouldn't drive better.

shit bubba I watch women putting makeup while driving with no hands on the wheel. me driving with one I think is a good thing. so one armed folks can't drive? how patriotic of you.

so you know my driving habits with one hand? so you never change the station on the radio or drink a cup of something from that nice cup holder the manufacturers put in the cars? why have those if it is so dangerous driving one handed for thirty seconds.

so you know my driving habits with one hand? .

Apparently that's how you drive when the national anthem is played on the radio.
never once have I heard the national anthem on the radio while I'm driving. the question was what would I do. I gave my answer. How often you hear it while you're driving?

so you never change the station on the radio or drink a cup of something from that nice cup holder the manufacturers put in the cars? .

I don't eat or drink in the car while I'm driving. And I have one of those modern cars with the radio, wiper and turn signals all at my fingertips, so I can keep both hands on the wheel..

so you never change the station on the radio or drink a cup of something from that nice cup holder the manufacturers put in the cars? .

I don't eat or drink in the car while I'm driving. And I have one of those modern cars with the radio, wiper and turn signals all at my fingertips, so I can keep both hands on the wheel..
I'm happy for you.

those if it is so dangerous driving one handed for thirty seconds.

The national anthem is 2 1/2 minutes long.

So you're only 20% as patriotic as you claim.
well like I said already, it hasn't happened as far back as I know. I'm glad I grew up in an era where one had to use one hand, cause it appears to me that you'd shit yourself you took a hand off your steering wheel. cause you never take em off right?

the question was what would I do. I gave my answer. How often you hear it while you're driving?

I don't listen to sports, and I was home for the inauguration, so I don't think I've heard the national anthem on the radio in years, if ever.

the question was what would I do. I gave my answer. How often you hear it while you're driving?

I don't listen to sports, and I was home for the inauguration, so I don't think I've heard the national anthem on the radio in years, if ever.
so it seems like you're like me. so I since I've never heard it, It hasn't been something on my mind before. but, since someone asked I gave an answer. I stand by it. I love my country.

so I since I've never heard it, It hasn't been something on my mind before. but, since someone asked I gave an answer. I stand by it. I love my country.
WTF? You answered a question as a hypothetical, and claimed it was historical?

I would have at least said it depended on the driving situation at the time the national anthem came on.

You missed one of my earlier posts yesterday where I said I do stand when the Anthem is played on my tv, or in any home of my friends when watching a game. Since I'm an American Patriot of White European heritage, it means I'm dedicated and respectful to the flag

While sitting???

How disrespectful!!!

While sitting???

How disrespectful!!!
what does one in a wheel chair do? are they forever disrespectful? just like a true lib, jumping off a cliff with a stupid statement without thought. thanks for the show.

As I mentioned in an earlier post yesterday, I haven't heard the Anthem played during a sports game on the car radio due to me listening to Rush, Michael Savage, and Hannity.

I made Steve stand up.

Forum List

Back