Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

How about this for justification--"Because the 2nd amendment says I can." BTW, there is nothing in the constitution that says I have to demonstrate a "need" for any weapon and I certainly don't owe you, or any fascist, ANY explanations,

The 2nd amendment is the only right that the opposition requires we show a need. No one is asked to show a need for free speech.

I agree,everyone should own a 30/30.
The main reason I love a 30/30 is the history behind it. I dont hunt with it because there are better rounds for hunting.
And again I bought my 30/30 in a Winchester because it's the classic Cowboy rifle.
I haven't put more than 20 rounds through it in the 20 years I've owned it.
But it's a gun I'll never sell.
I regret giving my brother an old 30/30 I had before I bought the newer one.
I say "give" because the sorry fucker never paid me the $200 bucks that I sold it to him for.

The main reason I love a 30/30 is the history behind it. I dont hunt with it because there are better rounds for hunting.
And again I bought my 30/30 in a Winchester because it's the classic Cowboy rifle.
I say "give" because the sorry fucker never paid me the $200 bucks that I sold it to him for.
I live in a forested area where a typical shot is less than fifty yards--don't need anything more.

I live in a forested area where a typical shot is less than fifty yards--don't need anything more.

Oh yeah...the 30/30 is a great brush gun!!!
Most of the deer hunting I've done is 100 yards plus.
My .270 is perfect for the kind of hunting I do.
I sold my 30.06 because it wasn't necessary for the game in Texas.
I've shot large Axis deer that dwarf the white tails here in Texas and they always pass straight through em.

Oh yeah...the 30/30 is a great brush gun!!!
Most of the deer hunting I've done is 100 yards plus.
My .270 is perfect for the kind of hunting I do.
I sold my 30.06 because it wasn't necessary for the game in Texas.
I've shot large Axis deer that dwarf the white tails here in Texas and they always pass straight through em.
last time I went hunting I bagged one at around 150 yards outside Llano TX.

How about this for justification--"Because the 2nd amendment says I can." BTW, there is nothing in the constitution that says I have to demonstrate a "need" for any weapon and I certainly don't owe you, or any fascist, ANY explanations,

No, it doesn't. The 2nd merely says that GOVERNMENT can't interfere in your ownership of firearms. The 2nd grants NOTHING, it merely recognizes a Right that you were born with.

last time I went hunting I bagged one at around 150 yards outside Llano TX.

There's a shitload of deer in that area!!!
Kimble county which is real close to Llano has a 5 deer limit per year and you can get another tag for a doe if you apply for one.
Personally I only shoot two a year unless I see a white tail buck thats bigger than I've ever shot.
I'll shoot an Axis every chance I get since the meat is so delicious.

I don't own a 30-30. But I do own a .45-70!

Forum List

Back