Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

No, your 2nd. amendment does not say that you can buy an AR-15. In fact it likely doesn't say anything about buying potatoes or cabbage or anything.

The 2nd amendment does say the federal government shall make no laws regarding firearms at all.
It gave total jurisdiction to the states and municipalities.
All federal gun laws are totally illegal.

You don’t want a bolt action .270 Win Deer Rifle
Naw, you want a wide variety and ammo for all. .17 HMR, .22 short, long and Mag, .223, 5.56 mm, .30 Cal Carbine, 30/30, .308, 7 mm mauser, 8 mm mauser, British .303, 12 GA, .32, .38 special, .357 Mag, 9 mm Luger, .44 Mag, .45. I don't see a need for .50 cal. I'm not too worried.

I agree,everyone should own a 30/30.
The main reason I love a 30/30 is the history behind it. I dont hunt with it because there are better rounds for hunting.
And again I bought my 30/30 in a Winchester because it's the classic Cowboy rifle.
I haven't put more than 20 rounds through it in the 20 years I've owned it.
But it's a gun I'll never sell.
I regret giving my brother an old 30/30 I had before I bought the newer one.
I say "give" because the sorry fucker never paid me the $200 bucks that I sold it to him for.

A 30/30 is a solid rifle (or handgun). I had one years ago and sold it to buy one of the new hotshot magnum rifles. That 7mm Magnum I bought did put meat in the freezer for me. But jeez it was loud. And the ammo expensive.

Oh yeah...the 30/30 is a great brush gun!!!
Most of the deer hunting I've done is 100 yards plus.
My .270 is perfect for the kind of hunting I do.
I sold my 30.06 because it wasn't necessary for the game in Texas.
I've shot large Axis deer that dwarf the white tails here in Texas and they always pass straight through em.

I hunt with a .270 as well. Excellent cartridge. All the range I can use, and hits hard enough to put the deer on the ground.

Naw, you want a wide variety and ammo for all. .17 HMR, .22 short, long and Mag, .223, 5.56 mm, .30 Cal Carbine, 30/30, .308, 7 mm mauser, 8 mm mauser, British .303, 12 GA, .32, .38 special, .357 Mag, 9 mm Luger, .44 Mag, .45. I don't see a need for .50 cal. I'm not too worried.
LOL, I left out the 7.62 x 39 for my SKS. and the 30.06.

The first responders do not and can not defend anyone since they are never going to arrive in time.
So when they support gun control, they are doing so for illicit purposes.
There is absolutely no purpose or point to gun control other than to evolve a draconian dictatorship.
Gunning down school kids, got it.

I mainly stockpile ammo for guns that will be critical after SHTF. .308, .22 lr, 12 gauge, .44 Magnum, .357 Magnum, and .45ACP. I try to keep some .243 and .22-250 around just because both can reach out and touch someone very accurately.
Geesus, you sound like a loser.

Geesus, you sound like a loser.
Why is that? I am not going bankrupt buying guns or ammo. I am a shooter, hunter and collector. And I have things that will help me protect my life and property. Much like a fire extinguisher.

Forum List

Back