Here's How We END Mueller's Folly...

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg
Why does Trump want to end the investigation?

What is trump afraid of them finding out?

Because it's continued fodder for the irrational haters. Let's put it this way. Even if you are completely innocent, having a prosecutor with nearly unlimited power and resources deliberately trying to construct a case against you is a nightmare.

'deliberately trying to construct a case against you is a nightmare.'

fake news. you are being groomed to believe that.

Actually, collusion is legal as long as it doesn't lead to an act that is illegal. However that may be, two years of investigations has not produce a single piece of evidence to prove there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The real investigation (Mueller's - forget about Little Devin's clown show) has been going for only ten months. You have no clue what evidence there is, but obstruction of justice is one that it would take a complete idiot not to see.
I agree, but imo obstruction of justice is pretty much a nothing burger unless there is an underlying Trump-Russia relationship that has some blackmail, or worse, potential. Unless there is something a relatively unbiased person would find alarming in that it should have been disclosed prior to Comey's Nov Surprise for Hillary, then a relatively unbiased person can say "Well, he wanted to shut down the investigation because it was leeching away at ability to enact an agenda.

And I know he doesn't have an agenda beyond a wall, but that's not the issue in Russiagate.

in his interview with lestor holt he said he fired comey 'over this rush-er thing' & he constructed the twitter explanations for donny jr's meeting with the russians in trump tower.

Last edited:
Actually, collusion is legal as long as it doesn't lead to an act that is illegal. However that may be, two years of investigations has not produce a single piece of evidence to prove there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The real investigation (Mueller's - forget about Little Devin's clown show) has been going for only ten months. You have no clue what evidence there is, but obstruction of justice is one that it would take a complete idiot not to see.
I agree, but imo obstruction of justice is pretty much a nothing burger unless there is an underlying Trump-Russia relationship that has some blackmail, or worse, potential. Unless there is something a relatively unbiased person would find alarming in that it should have been disclosed prior to Comey's Nov Surprise for Hillary, then a relatively unbiased person can say "Well, he wanted to shut down the investigation because it was leeching away at ability to enact an agenda.

And I know he doesn't have an agenda beyond a wall, but that's not the issue in Russiagate.

really? funny, when Nixon engaged in obstruction of justice he had to step down.

just saying.
Nixon conspired to cover up a crime. And the crime was a direct abuse of his presidential duties. He had to be impeached.

If Donald obstructed justice to hide facts making him susceptible to blackmail, then there's not much choice but to impeach him.

I'm fairly certain that Brennan is correct - Russia has something on him, there's no other explanation for the bizarre behavior.

Ex-CIA boss says Russians could have personal dirt on Trump - CNNPolitics

Bet Bob know what that "something" is!

after the ceo of cambridge analytica was caught saying he can get hookers to set up a politician... makes one go hmmmm- perhaps they have that on president dotard.

I'm a combat Vet who worked in Recon/Intel and was briefed and debriefed by CIA spooks....and you're some dipshit little chick who's running her mouth....sorry, but that's the bottom line here.

really? funny, when Nixon engaged in obstruction of justice he had to step down.

just saying.
Nixon conspired to cover up a crime. And the crime was a direct abuse of his presidential duties. He had to be impeached.

If Donald obstructed justice to hide facts making him susceptible to blackmail, then there's not much choice but to impeach him.

I'm fairly certain that Brennan is correct - Russia has something on him, there's no other explanation for the bizarre behavior.

Ex-CIA boss says Russians could have personal dirt on Trump - CNNPolitics

Bet Bob know what that "something" is!

after the ceo of cambridge analytica was caught saying he can get hookers to set up a politician... makes one go hmmmm- perhaps they have that on president dotard.

Yep - Bet your bottom dollar that Mueller is on that one like a cheap suit.

I'm a combat Vet who worked in Recon/Intel and was briefed and debriefed by CIA spooks....and you're some dipshit little chick who's running her mouth....sorry, but that's the bottom line here.

:auiqs.jpg: uh-huh. sure............

you think michele obama is a dude.... so you have zero credibility.

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.
lol So far there is no evidence anything Russia may have done effected teh election in any way.

mueller hasn't told you yet, that's why.

duh.
He hasn't told anyone because he hasn't got anything.

There you go. Since you think Mueller spent a year digging and has nothing, then if I were you, I would just cool my jets and watch the show.
The show's over Dum dum, and it's time for Mueller to find the integrity to acknowledge there's nothing left to find and go home.

You keep saying that.

You sure do want to keep Mueller from finishing his investigation.

What are you so convinced he will find?

Considering Tom's posts- I fear he may have been party of one too many of those CIA LSD experiments....

He hasn't told anyone because he hasn't got anything.

There you go. Since you think Mueller spent a year digging and has nothing, then if I were you, I would just cool my jets and watch the show.
The show's over Dum dum, and it's time for Mueller to find the integrity to acknowledge there's nothing left to find and go home.

To-date he has found 5 guilty plea's, and another 87 Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges. Mueller has done this in less than one year. It took 2 years 7 months of investigations before Nixon was forced to resign.

You might want to scroll back to page 15 post # 151 on this thread to see where all these indictments are coming from--:auiqs.jpg:

188908_600.jpg
None of the indictments concern allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and it was these allegations of collusion that were the basis for a special counsel rather than allowing the Justice Department to handle the investigation. This brings up another point: since collusion is not a crime unless it leads to an action that is criminal, why was the Justice Department investigating such allegations in the first place?
Trump keeps acting like this investigation is only about collusion, WHY?
Because that was the reason stated for the appointment of a special counsel. The authorization tells Mueller to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and crimes - collusion itself is not a crime, so why would the Justice Department investigate it - he discovers along the way. Since Mueller clearly has not been able to find a single piece of evidence of collusion, there is no reason for a special counsel, and any further investigations should be carried out by the Justice Department and the FBI, both of which are subject to higher standards of accountability than a special counsel. Itis clear that the only purpose of the special counsel at this time to have an ongoing investigation to fuel rumors of collusion that never existed.

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg
Mueller, life long Republican.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg
The only reason you think he's a Republican is because he's a white former Marine.
He is also a deep state political insider.

LOL- the funny thing is that he is everything Trump isn't.

Mueller is a life long Republican- registered as a Republican his entire voting life.
Trump was a Democrat in 2001, an independent and a Reform Party candidate before that- and has only been a Republican only since 2009
Trump: “In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat,” Trump said in an interview with CNN. “It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats.... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans.”

Mueller of course is a decorated military veteran who volunteered to go into combat. Trump is a wealthy man who managed to dodge the draft.

Mueller, after 9/11, reorganized the FBI to fight terrorism. Trump after 9/11 hyped Trump Towers.

The only reason why the Contard Trumpsters are now assailing Mueller is to protect their Dear Leader.

To-date he has found 5 guilty plea's, and another 87 Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges. Mueller has done this in less than one year. It took 2 years 7 months of investigations before Nixon was forced to resign.

You might want to scroll back to page 15 post # 151 on this thread to see where all these indictments are coming from--:auiqs.jpg:

188908_600.jpg
None of the indictments concern allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and it was these allegations of collusion that were the basis for a special counsel rather than allowing the Justice Department to handle the investigation. This brings up another point: since collusion is not a crime unless it leads to an action that is criminal, why was the Justice Department investigating such allegations in the first place?
Because that was the reason stated for the appointment of a special counsel. The authorization tells Mueller to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and crimes - collusion itself is not a crime, so why would the Justice Department investigate it - he discovers along the way. Since Mueller clearly has not been able to find a single piece of evidence of collusion, there is no reason for a special counsel, and any further investigations should be carried out by the Justice Department and the FBI, both of which are subject to higher standards of accountability than a special counsel. Itis clear that the only purpose of the special counsel at this time to have an ongoing investigation to fuel rumors of collusion that never existed.

It is clear that you desperately want Mueller to end his investigation.

You presume you know what Mueller has- and has not found- because you need to believe that Mueller is not acting professionally- despite his long and distinguished career as a FBI agent and prosecutor.

:auiqs.jpg: uh-huh. sure............

you think michele obama is a dude.... so you have zero credibility.

Yep - I think some of these clowns are just going along with the joke, but others actually believe it .. MANY others. Sad

Btw - nominated for animated gif of the day!

5aaef90644a19457975893.gif

^^^^^^ trump's cabinet ^^^^^^

Actually just like Nixon- it doesn't have to be a direct connection between Trump and a crime.

Trump could be attempting to obstruct the investigation of crimes by his family members, or crimes by members of his campaign- or Trump could simply be trying to obstruct justice in order to protect himself from embaressment or civil actions.

Remember Clinton wasn't guilty of committing a crime in office- he was guilty of lying in court- which is essentially obstruction- not because he had committed a crime- but because he didn't want the world know to about his BJ in the Oval Office.

but she/he? is right...
Trump's power of persuasion is strong with his acolytes....

Seems plain as day, from the outside looking in....

188908_600.jpg

It is clear that you desperately want Mueller to end his investigation.

You presume you know what Mueller has- and has not found- because you need to believe that Mueller is not acting professionally- despite his long and distinguished career as a FBI agent and prosecutor.

Mueller has a ton of evidence--that they don't want to look at. Instead FOX NEWS is manufacturing conspiracy stories and they get on here and parrot everything they're hearing. FOX NEWS knows they own Trump, and they're doing everything they can to protect him.

Here is good example of that.

FOX NEWS journalists threaten to quit after the cheeseburger reporting.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

An article that they should take the next 20 minutes reading is here. (when ratings and money become the main goal)--Trump becomes POTUS.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

"As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Michael Flynn, Ben Carson, Chris Christie ,Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Page 15 post 115 on this thread has videos and links to the evidence we already know about.

q4yXp98.png

Mueller, life long Republican.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg
The only reason you think he's a Republican is because he's a white former Marine.
He is also a deep state political insider.

LOL- the funny thing is that he is everything Trump isn't.

Mueller is a life long Republican- registered as a Republican his entire voting life.
Trump was a Democrat in 2001, an independent and a Reform Party candidate before that- and has only been a Republican only since 2009
Trump: “In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat,” Trump said in an interview with CNN. “It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats.... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans.”

Mueller of course is a decorated military veteran who volunteered to go into combat. Trump is a wealthy man who managed to dodge the draft.

Mueller, after 9/11, reorganized the FBI to fight terrorism. Trump after 9/11 hyped Trump Towers.

The only reason why the Contard Trumpsters are now assailing Mueller is to protect their Dear Leader.
Actually you missed alot of stuff.

Mueller is a career insider who has been accused of abusing his office to go on witch hunting expeditions in the past. He was picked for that purpose. At FBI, Mueller Oversaw Post-9/11 Abuses

but she/he? is right...
Trump's power of persuasion is strong with his acolytes....

Seems plain as day, from the outside looking in....

i'm a she. :spinner:

The investigation has been going on for over two years, first under Comey and McCabe and then under Mueller and so far we have not seen a single piece of evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The only reason for a special counsel was the false allegation of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government meant a possible conflict of interests existed, but now that we know there never was any collusion - which would not have been a crime, anyway - there is no reason for a special counsel.

Only an idiot would be claiming there are grounds for obstruction of justice in firing Comey or there would be such grounds if Trump fired Mueller. An intelligent person, would recognize that if evidence of collusion had been found, while it would have been politically damaging to Trump, it would not have been a crime, so Comey had no business investigating it unless it was for purely political purposes, which would be a crime, and an intelligent person would recognize that there are no solutions to the conflicts in Syria or in eastern Europe without good faith negotiations between the US and Russia and this phoney investigation into unfounded collusion investigations make such negotiations politically impossible, and would conclude however obsessed you are with getting Trump at any price, firing Comey corrected the injustice of the FBI investigating actions that were not crimes and firing Mueller, if he does, would simply be returning the investigation to the Justice Department where it belongs.

Actually just like Nixon- it doesn't have to be a direct connection between Trump and a crime.

Trump could be attempting to obstruct the investigation of crimes by his family members, or crimes by members of his campaign- or Trump could simply be trying to obstruct justice in order to protect himself from embaressment or civil actions.

Remember Clinton wasn't guilty of committing a crime in office- he was guilty of lying in court- which is essentially obstruction- not because he had committed a crime- but because he didn't want the world know to about his BJ in the Oval Office.
I'm not making any analogy with Clinton because I firmly believe that, as a constitutional matter, perjury in a matter that is not related to the performance of official duties is not grounds for impeachment. I just don't believe the Founders ever intended that. And certainly not over sex. A lot of fornicators amongst them. LOL Ben Franklin and that ole Tom Jeff and his dusky housemate. would not be amused! Oddly, Bill didn't violate any federal law by getting bjs from an employee whom he could fire, hire, promote at will.

Nixon was the direct source of hush money paid to suppress the burglars' statements. He had to go. Which sucked for the country, btw.

Trump's maybe different. Even on sex, he's different from Clinton. I agree he's covering up something. Maybe he did a threeway with Vlad and a hooker, or maybe a fourway. And there's video. Normally it would not be an impeachment matter, in my opinion, even if Vlad did him in the ass, while he was going down on a thirteen year old Ukranian sex-worker who'd been sold by her parents to a whoremaster. But the problem would be .... it would be useful for blackmail by the KGB.

If he's using his office to coverup crimes by others, that imo is impeachable for misuse of official powers.

The investigation has been going on for over two years, first under Comey and McCabe and then under Mueller and so far we have not seen a single piece of evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The only reason for a special counsel was the false allegation of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government meant a possible conflict of interests existed, but now that we know there never was any collusion - which would not have been a crime, anyway - there is no reason for a special counsel.

Only an idiot would be claiming there are grounds for obstruction of justice in firing Comey or there would be such grounds if Trump fired Mueller. An intelligent person, would recognize that if evidence of collusion had been found, while it would have been politically damaging to Trump, it would not have been a crime, so Comey had no business investigating it unless it was for purely political purposes, which would be a crime, and an intelligent person would recognize that there are no solutions to the conflicts in Syria or in eastern Europe without good faith negotiations between the US and Russia and this phoney investigation into unfounded collusion investigations make such negotiations politically impossible, and would conclude however obsessed you are with getting Trump at any price, firing Comey corrected the injustice of the FBI investigating actions that were not crimes and firing Mueller, if he does, would simply be returning the investigation to the Justice Department where it belongs.
Trump said on TV he fired comey to end the investigation. He cannot legally do that if his motivation was to hide a crime or other impeachable actions.

Forum List

Back