Can you imagine being a FEDX or UPS employee in Texas? Thus far they are refusing to link to terror

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What is going on in Texas is certainly terrifying for those who live and work there despite it not being labeled terrorism.
Initially they had mentioned that it may be a "hate crime" which is just absurd. Any act of violence is a product of hate.
This situation has basically broken package delivery services in Texas atm.
I hope they are getting any federal help they need.

It is terrorism.
I would certainly consider it so but with the narrow description we use to define terrorism I don't think it qualifies unless we find out it was politically or religiously motivated.
I kinda think first we need to find the bomber, don't you?

No. The intent is to terrorize the community. That is obvious.
Lone does not want them to find the bomber! Wonder why?

What is going on in Texas is certainly terrifying for those who live and work there despite it not being labeled terrorism.
Initially they had mentioned that it may be a "hate crime" which is just absurd. Any act of violence is a product of hate.
i have family there in the north and friends in the south. it's horrible to have to live through this wondering if something like this is coming your way.

i don't know if we can label it terrorism just yet. is a psycho doing this a "terrorist" per se or just sick?

16 Of The Scariest, Most Deranged Serial Killers In California History

these guys terrorists or just sick people?

It is terrorism.
I would certainly consider it so but with the narrow description we use to define terrorism I don't think it qualifies unless we find out it was politically or religiously motivated.

Why would you say something that is so detached from reality?

It is terrorism.

Why would you say something that is so detached from reality?
You said no idiot. Is it you?

The good news is that none of it involves a gun. So it's really not so bad. Better for 100 people to die from bombs than one person scrape their knee with a gun.

The good news is that none of it involves a gun. So it's really not so bad. Better for 100 people to die from bombs than one person scrape their knee with a gun.
Hello STABB.

Another apparent package just went off at a Goodwill store in Austin.
Not related not bomb able. Package could have caused a fire not explosion. We have a new una bomber. This is going to take a while. Serial bombers do. That would be the works of that colored bastard Nelson Mandela. Your makes your suspect a black radical group.

Forum List

Back