Here's How We END Mueller's Folly...

Actually, collusion is legal as long as it doesn't lead to an act that is illegal. However that may be, two years of investigations has not produce a single piece of evidence to prove there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The real investigation (Mueller's - forget about Little Devin's clown show) has been going for only ten months. You have no clue what evidence there is, but obstruction of justice is one that it would take a complete idiot not to see.
Care to point it out then?

Actually, collusion is legal as long as it doesn't lead to an act that is illegal. However that may be, two years of investigations has not produce a single piece of evidence to prove there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

The real investigation (Mueller's - forget about Little Devin's clown show) has been going for only ten months. You have no clue what evidence there is, but obstruction of justice is one that it would take a complete idiot not to see.

This has been done many times - start here, but this is December.

19 Times President Trump May Have Obstructed Justice

There have been a dozen instances of obstruction since - most recently his trolling of McCabe and ultimate firing by Mr Sessions who is supposed to be recused. This was done to taint a surefire witness as well as vindictive revenge.

I agree, but imo obstruction of justice is pretty much a nothing burger unless there is an underlying Trump-Russia relationship that has some blackmail, or worse, potential. Unless there is something a relatively unbiased person would find alarming in that it should have been disclosed prior to Comey's Nov Surprise for Hillary, then a relatively unbiased person can say "Well, he wanted to shut down the investigation because it was leeching away at ability to enact an agenda.

And I know he doesn't have an agenda beyond a wall, but that's not the issue in Russiagate.

you wouldn't be able to see it. See Dr Love's post to which you responded.

Sessions can't get involved even without funding unless he "un-recuses" and that itself would lead to obstruction of justice claims and an new special prosecutor ... and THAT really would justify impeachment by a dem house though.

I had no idea how stupid you were by going past your usual one-liners and snarks. Dershowitz explained exactly how Sessions can unrecuse himself although I explained it better than he did. He can then directly fire Mueller for cause and there isn't a fucking thing any of your rodents in the House or Senate can do about it. Fantasizing about impeaching Trump is as crazy as voting for the old bat in the pants suit....doomed to fail. Oh, and BTW....you claimed the "KGB" was involved and they haven't been around since the last century. If I were you I'd go back to the one-liners.

Senile ol' Dersh has become nothing other than a Trump apologist and Fox News shill. Either he's lost his mind, or he knows better and just says what he says for the money. No, the Keebler Elf cannot fire Mueller for cause or for anything else.

look how they ignore Lawrence Tribe and the people who actually get it. I think Donald may have Dershowitz on his payroll.

I agree, but imo obstruction of justice is pretty much a nothing burger unless there is an underlying Trump-Russia relationship that has some blackmail, or worse, potential. Unless there is something a relatively unbiased person would find alarming in that it should have been disclosed prior to Comey's Nov Surprise for Hillary, then a relatively unbiased person can say "Well, he wanted to shut down the investigation because it was leeching away at ability to enact an agenda.

And I know he doesn't have an agenda beyond a wall, but that's not the issue in Russiagate.

really? funny, when Nixon engaged in obstruction of justice he had to step down.

just saying.

look how they ignore Lawrence Tribe and the people who actually get it. I think Donald may have Dershowitz on his payroll.

Yep - As MaryAnne said earlier .. Alan is probably going to follow crazy Joe diGenova right onto Trump's payroll if he isn't already!

and the trumptards think mueller will be afraid of the conspiracy loons like that imbecile lying loon, Joe. if it weren't so pathetic, it would make me laugh.

Yep - As MaryAnne said earlier .. Alan is probably going to follow crazy Joe diGenova right onto Trump's payroll if he isn't already!

and the trumptards think mueller will be afraid of the conspiracy loons like that imbecile lying loon, Joe. if it weren't so pathetic, it would make me laugh.

I laugh at pathetic stuff all the time. One of the reasons I enjoy this forum! :)

I laugh at pathetic stuff all the time. One of the reasons I enjoy this forum! :)

I often wonder if putin owns the forum.

really? funny, when Nixon engaged in obstruction of justice he had to step down.

just saying.
Nixon conspired to cover up a crime. And the crime was a direct abuse of his presidential duties. He had to be impeached.

If Donald obstructed justice to hide facts making him susceptible to blackmail, then there's not much choice but to impeach him. A republican House won't do it, but that doesn't make it right.

This election was "different," in that the FBI injected itself first to help, and then hurt, Clinton. And the FBI knew in Nov that there was at least a potential link between the Trump campaign and the former KGB

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg
Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook. But that would be the type of honesty you’re not capable of.

just saying.
Nixon conspired to cover up a crime. And the crime was a direct abuse of his presidential duties. He had to be impeached.

If Donald obstructed justice to hide facts making him susceptible to blackmail, then there's not much choice but to impeach him.

I'm fairly certain that Brennan is correct - Russia has something on him, there's no other explanation for the bizarre behavior.

Ex-CIA boss says Russians could have personal dirt on Trump - CNNPolitics

Bet Bob know what that "something" is!

I often wonder if putin owns the forum.
Well we do know Putin is pulling the strings with Queasy, McRacist, Brit-fart, Harley... too many to mention.

just saying.

If Donald obstructed justice to hide facts making him susceptible to blackmail, then there's not much choice but to impeach him.

I'm fairly certain that Brennan is correct - Russia has something on him, there's no other explanation for the bizarre behavior.

yeah, he kind of hemmed and hawed about that on Morning Joe today.

just saying.

yeah, he kind of hemmed and hawed about that on Morning Joe today.

Cornered Rat :D

Trump_cornered.jpeg

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.
lol So far there is no evidence anything Russia may have done effected teh election in any way.

mueller hasn't told you yet, that's why.

duh.
He hasn't told anyone because he hasn't got anything.

There you go. Since you think Mueller spent a year digging and has nothing, then if I were you, I would just cool my jets and watch the show.
well nothing has been sent to the Congress yet. so yeah, he's currently got nothing.

5 guilty plea's, and 87 other Grand jury indictments and criminal charges aren't NOTHING. But you keep believing that. Since Nunes has shut down the House investigation there's really no one in the house to send it too anyway.

Maybe Mueller is waiting for these two to be seated as majority leaders on January 20, 2019, and then the "sending" will start--:auiqs.jpg:

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

These two aren't going to do closed door hearings. They will be public. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what they'll do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

Last edited:
lol So far there is no evidence anything Russia may have done effected teh election in any way.

mueller hasn't told you yet, that's why.

duh.
He hasn't told anyone because he hasn't got anything.

There you go. Since you think Mueller spent a year digging and has nothing, then if I were you, I would just cool my jets and watch the show.
well nothing has been sent to the Congress yet. so yeah, he's currently got nothing.

5 guilty plea's, and 87 other Grand jury indictments and criminal charges aren't NOTHING. But you keep believing that. Since Nunes has shut down the House investigation there's really no one in the house to send it too anyway.

Maybe Mueller is waiting for these two to be seated on January 20, 2019, and then the "sending" will start--:auiqs.jpg:

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

These two aren't going to do closed door hearings. They will be public. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what they'll do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies.
Well, Hill was a tough nut to try and crack. (-:

Forum List

Back