Here's an idea

Na. Dems should be ignored like the children they are.

In fact, why converse with them at all?

after the vote today, Trump should go on tv and tear up the articles of impeachment..along with a photo of Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler.

Pelosi Sucks Gifts - CafePress

I think she just wanted to get even with Trump for him passing out commorative pens to mock her at the USMCA signing. That was a hoot.

I'm glad Piglosi did what she did in front of a national audience with Dems, Repubs, and Independents watching. It's a perfect example of how petulant the Democrat party really is.

It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times: When you see your adversary making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch.

after the vote today, Trump should go on tv and tear up the articles of impeachment..along with a photo of Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler...
Exonerated forever!!

After the GOP takes the House back in November, McCarthy said that their 1st action in January will be to "expunge" the impeachment of Trump.

When Biden doesn't win the nomination, I'm waiting to hear a public apology to President Trump for the phony impeachment charge. Their claim was Trump wanted Zelensky to look into the Biden's because Joe was his political rival. If Bernie or somebody else takes the nomination, then that would mean Joe was not his political rival, and an apology is in order.

Like when Ted Cruz hilariously mocked Loose Dentures Pelosi for the fake clapping, let a Senator fuck with that psychotic, democrat mental case. Folks, we are hours away from ending the latest insane witch hunt. Also, Rush is on in a hour and a half, hopefully. I think he said he had a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Anyhoo, it should be another epic broadcast whether it is Rush, Mark Steyn or whoever! Tune in!

Last edited:
after the vote today, Trump should go on tv and tear up the articles of impeachment..along with a photo of Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler...
Exonerated forever!!

After the GOP takes the House back in November, McCarthy said that their 1st action in January will be to "expunge" the impeachment of Trump.

When Biden doesn't win the nomination, I'm waiting to hear a public apology to President Trump for the phony impeachment charge. Their claim was Trump wanted Zelensky to look into the Biden's because Joe was his political rival. If Bernie or somebody else takes the nomination, then that would mean Joe was not his political rival, and an apology is in order.

HA, don't hold your breath for Nancy to apologize to Trump when Joe drops out.
The fact that their impeachment was illegitimate should be enough for Trump to beat them over the head with, especially if Barr or Durham come up with a few indictments.

The Barr/Durham investigation is going to crush the scattered turds that currently remain of the democrat party. :p

Exonerated forever!!

The fact that their impeachment was illegitimate should be enough for Trump to beat them over the head with, especially if Barr or Durham come up with a few indictments.

All along I've been trying to tell the left that Biden being Trump's rival was a cheap excuse to go after him, because unless they can show us their crystal ball, or their plans in writing how they were going to rig the primary again, it's a bogus charge.

If Biden doesn't win, I'm going to rub their noses in it every time they bring up the impeachment.

Exonerated forever!!

All along I've been trying to tell the left that Biden being Trump's rival was a cheap excuse to go after him, because unless they can show us their crystal ball, or their plans in writing how they were going to rig the primary again, it's a bogus charge.

If Biden doesn't win, I'm going to rub their noses in it every time they bring up the impeachment.

Biden is almost out of cash, so if he doesn't do really well in NH and SC he's gone.
I was surprised how much the dems hate Mike, calling him an "oligarch"?!
Trump better keep his mouth shut until they pick a candidate, their primaries are going better for Trump than could have been expected.
The various factions will never coalesce around their nominee. Awwwww

Exonerated forever!!

Biden is almost out of cash, so if he doesn't do really well in NH and SC he's gone.
I was surprised how much the dems hate Mike, calling him an "oligarch"?!
Trump better keep his mouth shut until they pick a candidate, their primaries are going better for Trump than could have been expected.
The various factions will never coalesce around their nominee. Awwwww

It's actually a win-win either way.

If Biden isn't chosen, then history will show the impeachment was based on lies. If he is nominated, Trump can't have an easier candidate to beat.

after the vote today, Trump should go on tv and tear up the articles of impeachment..along with a photo of Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler.

Pelosi Sucks Gifts - CafePress
at what point do grown people realize you don't show someone how stupid they are being by being just as stupid?
Pelosi was trying to shame a winner...Trump would be shaming a loser. That's the difference, Nancy....
no there isn't, boomer.

I think it's time to begin evacuating Dimms to China. Not that their disease is catching...just that it's dispicable.

Forum List

Back