Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

President Donald Trump accused Democrats and members of the press of waging an influence campaign against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh Sunday, after another allegation of sexual misconduct against the justice appeared in The New York Times.
Trump Says New Kavanaugh Allegation Deserves Libel Lawsuit

They sure are going after Kavanaugh Hmmmmm.
But Trump is a moron with a history of idiotic, frivolous lawsuits. So, is this thread meant to point out yet another reason trump is a moron?

When Democrats take power the FBI needs to be asked to finish the investigation into blackout Brett's rape allegations that Trump blocked.

If the Democrats take power Kavanaugh will be the least of your problems.
True, every time Democrats take over from republicans there are massive problems that need to be dealt with. Before your dotard, I never thought I'd see a President leave more problems than Dubya.

I have doubts that Democrats will be permitted to take power.

Just a thought based upon an observation of human nature.
Well....isn't THAT interesting......:eusa_think:

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.
Good grief.... After those hearings, now we have new allegations brewing ?? Ruth Ginsburg must be getting real close, and the crats are getting very worried about the future court make up again.
Yeah we are worried Worried that repub slime bags will put a THIRD pervert on our SC

The last thing Brett Kavanaugh wants is a lawsuit. Could you imagine all those women coming in and saying that he tried to molest them and he’s exposing his junk and all his nasty behavior in front of his wife and his kids?
And not just women. Guys have come forward saying that he exposed himself at parties and tried to press his junk on women.

This is one seriously nasty guy. But then you look at Jerry Falwell Junior and Donald Trump and Moore and all these other really nasty Republicans. This is such a dirty party. Three of the GOP candidates this time are all adulterers.

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.
Good grief.... After those hearings, now we have new allegations brewing ?? Ruth Ginsburg must be getting real close, and the crats are getting very worried about the future court make up again.

It's the only avenue they have left. I take this as a tacit admission and resignation that Trump is going to win again.

If you need further proof, look at how the leftards are jumping all over him here.

It has zero to do with politics, it is about criminal activity and the sexual violence perpetrated by ugly guys who can't get any unless by force.

Already proven to be a lie. The current liar and her allegations will be exposed to be lies too.

New National Polls reveal that a Majority of Americans no longer support Leftist policies. Still.....

If McCabe and Comey actually get convicted and more than 10 days in jail....it would be amazing.

The Left has had this "Teflon Don" thing going for a while now......absolute criminals....and absolutely impervious to being caught.

That needs to stop.

The last thing Brett Kavanaugh wants is a lawsuit. Could you imagine all those women coming in and saying that he tried to molest them and he’s exposing his junk and all his nasty behavior in front of his wife and his kids?
And not just women. Guys have come forward saying that he exposed himself at parties and tried to press his junk on women.

This is one seriously nasty guy. But then you look at Jerry Falwell Junior and Donald Trump and Moore and all these other really nasty Republicans. This is such a dirty party. Three of the GOP candidates this time are all adulterers.

I can't imagine all that at all.

If all of these women and men really had something on Kavanaugh, why didn't they come forward with their lies when Blasey Ford was national news and the whole story was relevant?

You are assuming, dean, that there are all kinds of people willing to lie and they won't look ridiculous.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
The charge has already been shown a lie. The woman and the NYSlimes need to be sued for slander and charged with criminal defamation.

The charge has already been shown a lie. The woman and the NYSlimes need to be sued for slander and charged with criminal defamation.

The woman has already told the NY Times she has no recollection of this event and no idea what they hell they are talking about. Something the NY Times forgot to mention in the article I think we all know why.

The left is in shear panic mode and throwing anything they can at anyone in the hopes something will stick. I doubt the NYSlimes will print a retraction tomorrow with the same fervor they pumped up the lie. They should be held to account for this.

The woman has already told the NY Times she has no recollection of this event and no idea what they hell they are talking about. Something the NY Times forgot to mention in the article I think we all know why.
They made the lie up.. It is a total fabrication... They should be held responsible and sued out of existence.

I wonder what she was paid for the initial lie and why she is now running from it like a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Last edited:

They made the lie up.. It is a total fabrication... They should be held responsible and sued out of existence.

Its sad what passes for "news" these days. This is pure fabricated propaganda. 30-40 years ago this would never have been reported as news. 2020 Dem candidates are calling for a SCOTUS justice to be impeached over this fake story, incredible. This is why the left must be obliterated.

Forum List

Back