Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

The left is in shear panic mode and throwing anything they can at anyone in the hopes something will stick. I doubt the NYSlimes will print a retraction tomorrow with the same fervor they pumped up the lie. They should be held to account for this.

That's how propaganda works. You toss out a giant headline, knowing most people will not follow up or even read the story, and hope the headlines stick to their heads come election day. Retractions are traditionally posted in tiny print somewhere

The charge has already been shown a lie. The woman and the NYSlimes need to be sued for slander and charged with criminal defamation.

The woman has already told the NY Times she has no recollection of this event and no idea what they hell they are talking about. Something the NY Times forgot to mention in the article I think we all know why.
They made the lie up.. It is a total fabrication... They should be held responsible and sued out of existence.

Its sad what passes for "news" these days. This is pure fabricated propaganda. 30-40 years ago this would never have been reported as news. 2020 Dem candidates are calling for a SCOTUS justice to be impeached over this fake story, incredible. This is why the left must be obliterated.
This needs a criminal investigation... This type of crime is CRIMINAL DEFAMATION. Knowingly and intentionally fabricating a lie to cause physical damage to reputations and careers..

"Brett Kavanaugh should start suing people for libel, or the Justice Department should come to his rescue. The lies being told about him are unbelievable. False Accusations without recrimination. When does it stop? They are trying to influence his opinions. Can’t let that happen!

Can’t let Brett Kavanaugh give Radical Left Democrat (Liberal Plus) Opinions based on threats of Impeaching him over made up stories (sound familiar?), false allegations, and lies. This is the game they play. Fake and Corrupt News is working overtime! " - President Trump

If all of these women and men really had something on Kavanaugh, why didn't they come forward with their lies when Blasey Ford was national news and the whole story was relevant?
They did. FFS, read the article before commenting, you paid fraud.

The article said that the Democrats knew about the story, but even they realized it was bullshit last year so they dropped it.

But the D's didn't even put this into the Fake Newspapers or on to CNN, that's how unbelievable it was.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh

I need a ton more proof than this.

And I need an explanation as to how this went on for decades, without a single complaint, until magically when he's nominated for the Supreme Court, NOW.... NOW he's this sinister evil sexual pervert?

I just don't buy it. You need to prove it to me. This guy has been in the justice system, taking dozens of jobs and positions, and each time he has moved from one position to the next, they do a complete background check and review of any allegations against him.

Kavanaugh graduated from Yale in 1990, and was employed in the legal profession continuously since 1990. You are telling me.... that for 28 years, through dozens of job positions throughout the legal system, that he had dozens of allegations against him that no one anywhere ever mentioned, was never investigated, and were all credible.... and yet it wasn't until 2018 that all of them magically surfaced?

No. No, you need to prove all of this. You need to absolutely conclusively prove all of it.

If you can do that, then I'll agree he needs removed.

But you need absolute iron clad proof. It's too suspicious that this guy has been in all these positions, and not one single time did any of this crap show up in almost 3 decades, and then magically.... just magically the moment he is nominated for the surpreme court.... NOW all this stuff piles out? No I don't buy it. You need to prove all of this. Not just "she said"... I need proof. And honestly, after all the clear bold faced lies by Ford.... no I'm not going to "believe all women". No I'll believe it when you prove it. I need photos, or DNA or something.

You guys used up all of your "believe all women" routine, when you kept crying wolf, and there was no wolf. Now you need hard evidence. I want to see photos, or DNA or something better than "she said". No more "she said" anymore. You guys lie too much for me to buy that.

"Brett Kavanaugh should start suing people for libel, or the Justice Department should come to his rescue. The lies being told about him are unbelievable. False Accusations without recrimination. When does it stop? They are trying to influence his opinions. Can’t let that happen!

Can’t let Brett Kavanaugh give Radical Left Democrat (Liberal Plus) Opinions based on threats of Impeaching him over made up stories (sound familiar?), false allegations, and lies. This is the game they play. Fake and Corrupt News is working overtime! " - President Trump
Trump should order the DOJ to go after these people. Bring it out into the open and verify that they were not attempting to influence the judiciary. If they were, they need to do serious jail time.

Yeah, I'm a firm believer that people who make false accusations, should be given the punishment that they would have had given to the innocent.

I think we should have that as a law. If you go in and say Bob is a murderer, and they can prove you knew Bob had nothing to do with it, I think you should get the death penalty for that. You should be given the penalty, that you were trying to frame someone else to get.

I think this whole Bret Kavanough thing, is a perfect example of when this should be applied.

Now if this turns out to be true, then fine. Let's remove Kavanough and send him to prison. But these "she said" accusations of assumed guilt, make me think it's all just a scam to frame Bret, and remove him from the court.

And I would send these women to prison.

Trump Lashes Out — Says Kavanaugh Should Sue

Go for it. Maybe then there would be a REAL investigation!
The woman talked with the FBI and there is no there, there. She now denies that anything has ever happened. SO who is lying? Is it the woman or is it the NY Slimes?

I was just informed that the FBI has opened a criminal investigation on this... I can only assume, at this point, that it is in reference to potential threats against a sitting Judge on SCOTUS. This is going to end badly for the NY Slimes

Last edited:
Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.
There's not a shred of evidence. Ford's story was an obvious fabrication. Not one person could back up her story. Her friends and father admitted she made it up. She should be in jail and giving back the money she made off her lies.
The details of this latest story are just too strange and sketchy.
I'm inclined to think Justice Ginsberg isn't long for this world.
How much money did Ford make from her testimony? Give us a figure.

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh is facing a new sexual misconduct allegation that appears to echo a previous accusation lobbed against him.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted up to a dozen women and may have did the same to underage girls at Epstein’s island yet it barely registers a byline even in the tabloids. Just amazing

Instead of being prosecuted for bearing false witness, Blasey Ford got a half-million dollars in donations. Expect more of same then.
Half million dollars? Show us that that is a fact.

Forum List

Back