Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA
SEPT 14, 201911:50 PM

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

Pogrebin and Kelly wrote:
During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.

This dumb shit is getting old, just get over it and move on.

You morons should be happy with Kavanaugh, he was the least ideological of the bunch that Trump could have chosen between.

Get over it and focus on trying to win either the White House or the Senate back.

New evidence is emerging about Brett Kavanaugh that agrees with Christine Blaisey Fords allegations that Brett Kavanaugh was a sex assault predator and drunkard.

After the Senate hearings it is also evident that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and perjurer.

Donald Trump has appointed a sex pervert to the Supreme Court which slimes all the conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

GOP lawmaker talked a lot of shit during the Senate hearings and will be compelled to eat their words.

New Reporting Says Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice

New Reporting Claims Brett Kavanaugh Did Touch Yale Classmates With His Penis—Twice
By TOM SCOCCA

“At least seven people” were aware of the story that Brett Kavanaugh had drunkenly exposed his penis to an unwilling Yale classmate, who ended up touching it while trying to avoid him, the New York Times reported. In an excerpt from their forthcoming book, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation, Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly wrote that Deborah Ramirez’s account of being confronted by the future Supreme Court justice’s penis—an incident that Kavanaugh’s supporters dismissed as uncorroborated during his 2018 confirmation hearings—was supported by their later reporting:

During his Senate testimony, Mr. Kavanaugh said that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.” Our reporting suggests that it was.
In addition, their investigation turned up a witness to a second, previously unreported incident in which Kavanaugh was said to have brandished his penis, at a different party:
A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, who said Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school, Ramirez did not testify in the confirmation hearings. With the Republican majority on the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on pushing Kavanaugh through, Pogrebin and Kelly reported, the investigation into claims against Kavanaugh failed to follow up on dozens of possible leads:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.” But the Republican-controlled Senate had imposed strict limits on the investigation. “‘We have to wait to get authorization to do anything else,’” Bill Pittard, one of Ms. Ramirez’s lawyers, recalled the agents saying. “It was almost a little apologetic.”

In addition to taking his lifetime seat on the Supreme Court, by the fall of last year, Kavanaugh had returned to coaching girls’ basketball.
Your post is a lie!

Book: Alleged Victim of Brett Kavanaugh Does Not Recall Incident | Breitbart

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

He committed perjury in his testimony. He lied to the FBI. This will cost many in the FBI their jobs when a Democrat takes back the White House. Kavanaugh is only as safe as long as Republicans control the Senate.

That isn't going to last forever. You better start worrying about some comeuppance, a lot more than focusing on a distraction. Things are changing fast, and you won't be killed in one blow. It will be death by a thousand cuts.

And the cuts are adding up.
:cuckoo:

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Good grief.... After those hearings, now we have new allegations brewing ?? Ruth Ginsburg must be getting real close, and the crats are getting very worried about the future court make up again.

It's the only avenue they have left. I take this as a tacit admission and resignation that Trump is going to win again.

If you need further proof, look at how the leftards are jumping all over him here.

It has zero to do with politics, it is about criminal activity and the sexual violence perpetrated by ugly guys who can't get any unless by force.

Good grief.... After those hearings, now we have new allegations brewing ?? Ruth Ginsburg must be getting real close, and the crats are getting very worried about the future court make up again.
Or they figure if they keep K on the defensive he’ll vote liberal
--------------------------------- And that is a casual concern of mine , same for 'gorsuch' and of course that wishy washy looking chief justice 'roberts ' that 'gwb ' appointed . Just my intuition or HUNCH and of course I hope that I am wrong about 'gorsuch' and 'kavanaugh' Tyrone .

He committed perjury in his testimony. He lied to the FBI. This will cost many in the FBI their jobs when a Democrat takes back the White House. Kavanaugh is only as safe as long as Republicans control the Senate.

That isn't going to last forever. You better start worrying about some comeuppance, a lot more than focusing on a distraction. Things are changing fast, and you won't be killed in one blow. It will be death by a thousand cuts.

You're delusional. Kavanaugh never committed perjury! He's a fine upstanding individual.

Last edited:

It's the only avenue they have left. I take this as a tacit admission and resignation that Trump is going to win again.

If you need further proof, look at how the leftards are jumping all over him here.

It has zero to do with politics, it is about criminal activity and the sexual violence perpetrated by ugly guys who can't get any unless by force.
----------------------------- PROVE your Suspicions if you can Wry .

By TOM SCOCCA

you didn't learn your lesson the first time = you are stupid

By TOM SCOCCA

Funny, you don't lead with what this new evidence is. I skimmed the article. Seems just like the same unsupported bullshit.

Donald Trump thanks you for your blind support of his gut and for suporting his personally selected sex perverts.
I LOVE it!!
MAGA

You're delusional. Kavanaugh never committed purgery! He's a fine upstanding individual.

"purgery"???????????????????? That's even funnier than the entire post!

This is bs , no doubt about it.

Why isn't the left concentrating on the accusations that have already been made? If I was a citizen of Montgomery County, I would be really concerned about the Rape Train Parties being conducted regularly by Catholic prep school boys.

Why deal with these additional allegations, like Blasey Ford's lies are first resolved?

Forum List

Back