Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever

Regardless of the degree to which the allegations are true, there has now become such a wall of noise around her that I doubt another one or two or five are going to matter.

The GOP still has to run a candidate who can beat her. That's what all the noise is about anyway, the election.

I agree that the GOP must run a candidate that is actually electable, and that is where the rub comes in. Unfortunately, the Republicans continue to nominate the same tired old men who think being elected king. And with both parties being so polarized in order to engage their base, the people to fill that criteria is very few. So we continue to see the same old faces and the same old names. Unfortunately I think we may be in for another Clinton/Bush campaign. Maybe Hillary will pick Al Gore to be her VP running mate, now wouldn't that be a hoot?

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.

I take it that we can expect Democunt pundits as well as the one candidate to spend the bulk of their time ignoring character and concentrating on GWB's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal democunt campaign season.

You people never had a problem with character before, so why now? I mean, look at the bizarre list of candidates you people have presented to the American people over the last 30 years.

One name says it all:

Larry Craig

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.

I take it that we can expect Democunt pundits as well as the one candidate to spend the bulk of their time ignoring character and concentrating on GWB's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal democunt campaign season.

You people never had a problem with character before, so why now? I mean, look at the bizarre list of candidates you people have presented to the American people over the last 30 years.

One name says it all:

Larry Craig

Mr. "Wide stance".

Repubs make it difficult for average folks to take a dump in peace.

But in 2015, America is still apparently suffering from “Clinton fatigue.” Results from a Quinnipiac poll published in April revealed between 49 and 56 percent of voters in three significant swing states – Colorado, Virginia and Iowa – believe Hillary is neither honest nor trustworthy.
Read more at Here they are Hillary s 22 biggest scandals ever

i just wonder if any of this has any effect when it comes time to vote ? personally i do not believe she will make the cut.

Yes, yes. Twenty-two scandals all of which resulted in nothing. No charges, no convictions, no ruined political career.
Now either the Clinton's are the most diabolically skilled criminal operators or the " scandals" aren't really all that scandalous after all.

He did not go through everything unscathed. He was impeached, but not removed from office for political reasons.

Wow, even with all those charges, Republicans only got Bill on a consensual blow job from an of age adult. Bush lied us into a war and brought down the economy. But of course, they don't want to talk about that. Instead, they want to talk about blowjobs.
Bj is not the problem. Contempt of court is the problem. Lying in a court of law is the problem
yeah too bad there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.If we commit perjury in court like Nixon and clinton did,we go to jail.they no punishment whatsoever.
Wait a second. You mean you don't know? Oh what a stupid fuck, another ignorant Republican. Bill's testimony never made it to court. Seems Monica instigated the blowjob so there was no case. For you, that must suck.

Clinton lost his law license for 5 years because he lied under oath. A lawyer swears to ALWAYS tell the truth. Hard to believe with most lawyers but that is true. Clinton settled a civil suit he would have lost and lost his license and was impeached, fitting punishment for a man who denied a woman her civil rights.
Clinton signed an agreement that he would not practice law. He could have filed to get it dismissed at any time after he signed it but he was never going to practice law again. He didn't have to. He knew he would make millions from speaking fees as a very popular former president that Republicans tried to ruin because the GOP are a nasty and dirty people who invade other's privacy. As to whether he lied or not. If he had, there was nothing to stop the Republicans from trying to ruin him even more than they already tried. So Clinton got a blow job. So what? What does that have to do with anything? Monica wasn't a kid. She was a fully grown woman knowing exactly what she was doing. And I suspect many closeted Republicans who visit airport men's rooms don't consider what they do as having sex. And Republicans wanted to embarrass him in front of his wife. There was nothing about the nation's safety. Nothing to do with policy.
And all those other scandals? The Clintins have earned tens of millions. Why ruin yourself trying to make pennies when you can speak for millions? Doesn't even make sense.

If Republicans were really patriotic, they would have gone after Cheney and Bush for lying.

But in 2015, America is still apparently suffering from “Clinton fatigue.” Results from a Quinnipiac poll published in April revealed between 49 and 56 percent of voters in three significant swing states – Colorado, Virginia and Iowa – believe Hillary is neither honest nor trustworthy.

i just wonder if any of this has any effect when it comes time to vote ? personally i do not believe she will make the cut.

Yes, yes. Twenty-two scandals all of which resulted in nothing. No charges, no convictions, no ruined political career.
Now either the Clinton's are the most diabolically skilled criminal operators or the " scandals" aren't really all that scandalous after all.

He did not go through everything unscathed. He was impeached, but not removed from office for political reasons.

A vote to impeach passed the House. The Senate didn't have the votes. He was not impeached.

A vote to impeach passed the House. The Senate didn't have the votes. He was not impeached.

He was impeached only he was acquitted because those on the left think women's rights are BS.

One name says it all:

Barney Frank on the left and you are condemning a homosexual, really? True colors.

Larry Craig

Mr. "Wide stance".

Repubs make it difficult for average folks to take a dump in peace.

He was impeached only he was acquitted because those on the left think women's rights are BS.
Everything I ever read said Monica was the instigator.

Oh what a stupid fuck...

Oh what a stupid fuck you must be, Bubba was impeached for lying under oath, nothing to do with a blow job. just because you are unable to fellate your self (or are you) you get jealous of some one who can get a real blow job.

so for your own sanity's sake stop lying. OK ?

:up_yours:

Those Clintons must put a real fear into you all.

not fear, you dumbass, it our creed we demand honesty and integrity from our politicians, something you liberscum do not give a shit about, the more your side lies the better you ("you", meaning all liberfools collectively) like them.

:up_yours:

And the Lead Story is:

"OBAMA WILL NOT FINISH HIS SECOND TERM!"

Yup, another Loony RW rag..........:bsflag:

Regardless of the degree to which the allegations are true, there has now become such a wall of noise around her that I doubt another one or two or five are going to matter.

The GOP still has to run a candidate who can beat her. That's what all the noise is about anyway, the election.

And there is no one on the horizon that can best her. Jeb seems intent on allowing the record of his "recovering alcoholic" brother to pull him down. So, Walker, Rubio, and Paul are next in line. AKA The Three Stooges....

One of the funniest things I read in a while. Thanks. And I don't even like the woman. LOL

can you imagine that if someday someone digs up an audio of Hillary using the N word in some discussion taped before she was famous?

Forum List

Back