Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
But in 2015, America is still apparently suffering from “Clinton fatigue.” Results from a Quinnipiac poll published in April revealed between 49 and 56 percent of voters in three significant swing states – Colorado, Virginia and Iowa – believe Hillary is neither honest nor trustworthy.
Read more at Here they are Hillary s 22 biggest scandals ever

i just wonder if any of this has any effect when it comes time to vote ? personally i do not believe she will make the cut.

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.

If she murdered someone on Main Street, the left would overlook it long enough to get her elected.

the Clintons were behind the murders of many people who knew about Bills drug smuggling activities while he was governor of arkansas.If you are a friend of Bill,its the worst mistake to make,just ask Vince Foster,Ron Brown and many others.

The Clintons and Bushs are criminals.Americas worst nightmare will probably come true with another Bush and another Clinton as the two finalists squaring off for POTUS.

The Clintons and Bushs have been long time pals with a friendship that dates back to at least the early 80's.

there was this one arkansas state trooper LD BROWN who testified before a grand jury in arkansas that while he was Clintons body guard,Clinton sent him over into nicuraga for some operation with the CIA.
For a long time he had no idea that what he was involved in was helping the CIA smuggle drugs into the states in exchange for weapons to the contras. soon as he found out what he was really doing,he approached the then governor and screamed at him asking him why he did not tell him what he was really involved in and clinton replied back saying-Hey Dont worry,my buddy Bush knows all about it.

Brown backs up everything he says in his book.In his book Crossfire,you see pictures of Clinton with the Bushs so that relationship was obviously there dating back to the early 80's at least. Here is the book if anybody here is interested.
Crossfire Witness in the Clinton Investigation L. D. Brown 9781582750033 Amazon.com Books

as you can see in the link,on the cover of the book,Brown is standing next to Clinton in the govenors mansion.

Here is a great thread as well.
But there is a reason the ugly truth about Iran-Contra has been suppressed: it directly affected both political parties at the highest levels - the Bushes and the Clintons.

Bush,Clinton,AND Reagan were all involved in it.Yep Reagan as well.He was the president at the time,no way could he possibly have been unaware of it.

Both were involved up to their eyeballs in CIA drug smuggling to fund the Nicaraguan contras - and no doubt skim to some off for themselves.
Bill Clinton s famous quote to L.D. Brown And your buddy Bush knows all about it Reply 16 - Democratic Underground

If you have a couple hours,here is a video where a former CIA operative backs up everything Brown says in this video which talks about his book CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.

Here is the book I mentioned as well Reed wrote called Clinton,Bush and the CIA with an excerpt form the front cover I posted on this back when Bush jr was president.

Compromised Clinton Bush and the CIA Terry Reed John Cummings 9781561712496 Amazon.com Books

Okay lets get started now.First off,I will elaborate now on my first post that I posted on this thread.As I mentioned,when Clinton was governor of arkansas during the Reagan presidency,we had what was called back then the Iran Contra scandal that Ronald Reagan was implicated in.It was all over the news everyday with Reagan and mostly Oliver North testifying before congress about a CIA plane that was shot down over nicaragua and drugs being dicovered aboard.

What they conviently left out though was that Bush was the main man orchestrating it all as Vice President with Clinton helping him out as Governor of arkansas at the time.The Iran contra scandal of course like i said before,involved The CIA smuggling drugs into arkansas- via the support of Bill Clinton as governor of arkansas.All of this going on under his nose and watchful eye.That was all done for the CIA by the nicaraguas in exchange for weapons being flown to them for their war with the afghanistans.All of this is verified in the book called COMPROMISED: Clinton,Bush,and the CIA.How the presidency was co- opted by the CIA by Terry Reed and John Cummings.great book and a good read.Here is what it says on the front and back covers to show you WHY its a must read book which you can check out at the library.Everything I am about to post now is taken exactly word for word from the front and back covers of the book.this book came out in 1994.Here we go.

About the authors.
Terry Reed is a former Air Force intelligence operative who served with the most secret project of the Vietnam war.Task Force Alpha.This was the most sophisticated and highly classified intelligence gathering unit of that period.At the age of 21,armed with a top-secret security clearance provided by the Defense Intelligence Agency,a near-photographic mem-ory and strong mid western-values,he was entrusted with America's dirtiest secrets.As a civilian intelligence aset,he later worked for the FBI and CIA on projects the law had barred these agencys from under-taking.His problems began when the CIA found he had more patriotism than it had bargained for.

John Cummings is a former prize winning investigative reporter at N.Y. Newsday.He has co-authored The Heist-1987,Goombata:The Improbable Rise and Fall of John Gotti and his Gang-1990.and death Do Us Part.1993.For over thirty years,since the bay of pigs,he has studied the conflu-ence of intelligence gathering,money laundering,and drug trafficking.He resides in New York.

THE BIGGER STORY BEHIND WHITEWATER.
COMPROMISED.CLINTON,BUSH,AND THE CIA.

Compromised is the true story of Bill Clintons political sellout to the CIA.
Clintons unbridled political ambitions and his campaine pledge to create "jobs for america" led him to compromise his ideals in exchange for CIA support in his bid for the presidency.

He permitted the "Agency" to use Arkansas factories to make untraceable weapons and he allowed CIA contract agents to train contra pilots on rural airstrips in support of the war on nicaragua-effectively evading the congressional ban on military aid to the contras.

This expose unfolds through the eyewitness account of Terry Reed,a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the Agencys drug trafficking.while helping the CIA set up its secret "black" operations,he unwittingly compromised his familys safety.Ultimately forcing them to become fugitives.Realizing that Reed witnessed the making of a counterfeit President and knew too much about its drug operations.the Agency set out to destroy him and his family.

This arkansas-CIA connection became Clintons darkest secret-a secret shared by then Vice President Bush who himself was compromised by his involvement in the Iran Contra scandal.Their shared guilt kept them silent and tied their hands as they faced off in the 1992 presidential election with neither mentioning Iran-Contra.

The Justice departments of Reagan,Bush and now Clinton-have orchestrated an ongoing cover up of the arkansas CIA connection which has gobe undetected for 8 years with Bill Clinton its major beneficiary.Clintons reward for this faustian pact? The White House.

Reed Puts Clinton directly in the "Iran Contra loop" Both attended a secret meeting where CIA arms arragements,illegal contra training,and money laundering were discussed.Involved with Clinton in this cabel were Colonel Oliver North,Wiliam Barr "George Bushs attorney general",Felix Rodriguez "bay of pigs vetran and George Bush's CIA contact" and CIA contract agent Barry Seal,who used the cover of a high profile drug trafficker to carry out his missions.

Compromised reveals the details and names of all who were involved,including those faceless power brokers now in postions of public prominence in Washington D.C.

When the CIA learned Reed had more patriotism than they bargained for,forces within President Bush's Justice Department,the CIA and the state of arkansas he had to be neautralized.People close to Clinton conspired to set Reed up on false federal criminal charges forcing him and his family into hiding.But Reed was aquited,and now wages a one man legal war to bring those who framed him to justice.

Found innocent by a court of law,Reed was then convicted by TIME MAGAZINE which aligend itself with a Clinton campaine consumed with protecting its candidate from scandals.

Why Did Terry Reed,who performed intelligence services for the US Air Force,FBI and CIA come forward with these revelations now? to set the record straight and to clear his name.

YOU WILL ALSO LEARN.
Oliver North,like Reed,was another of the CIA'S deniable links to the covert group which was set in place by ex-CIA Director William Casey to act as the secret government behind the government.

When Reed discovered the CIA'S involvement in drug trafficking and tried to remove himself from the operation he,his wife,and three small children were forced to run for their lives.

The "diversion" of funds revealed by Attorney General Meese in the Iran Contra scandal was itself a diversion-designed to keep investigaters and an unquestioning media away from a larger,secret CIA arms and drug operation in Mexico.

Israel Mossad agent amiram Nir revealed to Reed that israel intelligence believed the 1986 downing of a CIA plane over Nicaragua and the resulting exposure of Iran-Contra was a CIA attempt to embarrass Ronald Reagan from office in favor of the Agencys ex-Director George Bush.

More than $9 million a week in cash was secretly air dropped into arkansas,which became the CIA'S domestic "banana republic".These Clandestine funds were laundered for the agency and then used for the development of arkansas industry.

CIA contract Barry Seal disclosed,just prior to his assassination,that he had been involved in a republican backed plot to "dirty up" Democratic Presidential contenders like Clinton.Instead,he dirtied up Clintons brother Roger and other close political associates.

Seal also revealed that Bush's sons were involved in a criminal conspiracy with the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.a conspiracy that was being contained by the CIA and the DEA.

COMPROMISED answers the question raised in secretary of state George Schultz's book Triumph and Turmoil.who was running the Reagan government?

Incredibly.neither Senator John Kerry nor independent counsel Lawrence Walsh were interested in pursuing Reed's information,despite corroborating evidence supplied them by federal and state investigaters.

COMPROMISED reveals one of the most clandestine operations in U.S. history.It also offers behind the scenes insights into the sordid world of intelligence,where things are seldom what they seem and powerful people disguise greed and ambition behind the convient mask of national security.

Thats everything on the covers of what it says everybody.This is all true and documented by Terry Reed.something else that I should mention that wasnt mentioned on the covers is that the CIA drug pilot Barry Seal they mentioned-whom Reed knew,when he was assasinated,police found George Bush's private office phone number in his wallet and Reed as well was in a meeting once where BOTH Clinton and Seal were both present.So theres defenetely a Bush/Clinton connection between the two.Well thats all I have for now.I told you all I would have a lot for you all to take in today.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Why isn't this thread posted in the conspiracy theories forum where it belongs?

Regardless of the degree to which the allegations are true, there has now become such a wall of noise around her that I doubt another one or two or five are going to matter.

The GOP still has to run a candidate who can beat her. That's what all the noise is about anyway, the election.

Wow, even with all those charges, Republicans only got Bill on a consensual blow job from an of age adult. Bush lied us into a war and brought down the economy. But of course, they don't want to talk about that. Instead, they want to talk about blowjobs.

its funny how you and the mods have delusions that facts are conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

What facts, where? (I can't wait. This should be priceless)

you might actually try and take your hands away from your eyes covering them and actually take the hours needed to read the links of that book i mentioned and to watch the 2 hour video as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

its funny how you and the mods have delusions that facts are conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

you might actually try and take your hands away from your eyes covering them and actually take the hours needed to read the links of that book i mentioned and to watch the 2 hour video as well.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Answer my question:

And the biggest fact of all was that Clinton was only convicted of getting a blow job.

there it is.I completed everything that i hadnt finished yet in post # 4..

hard irrefutable facts that have never been debunked before of the clinton/bush connection murder drug connection.

Just like every president since Reagan,Clinton and Bush are mass murderers who were involved in drug smuggling together as you will will see if you take the time to look at the links and if you dont want to read the book Clinton Bush and the CIA,then watch the two hour video.

The book is really complicate to understand and you got to really focus and pay attention to grasp it all.thats why I posted the video which the author discusses in the book.Its a lot less complicated.

I take it that we can expect Republicunt pundits as well as candidates to spend the bulk of their time ignoring issues, and concentrating on Hillary's perceived wrongdoings. In other words, we can expect a completely normal republicunt campaign season.
Then why doesn't Hillary address those "perceived wrongdoings", like the email scandal and the donations to Clinton Foundation from foreign governments while Secretary of State, instead of hiding out from the press?????

Ignoring a problem won't make it go away (much like ignoring a case of herpes won't cure it), and Hillary's problems are growing bigger every week.

Answer my question:

do you have reading comprehension problems? i already answered that this isnt a THEORY like pete carrol taking a payoff to throw the superbowl which i admit IS a theory.these are cold hard facts.not my fault you wont take the time to read the post or watch the video.i cant help it if you wont look at the evidence.:cuckoo:

And the biggest fact of all was that Clinton was only convicted of getting a blow job.
yeah thats out corrupt congress for you.,that was all a smokescreen to get everybodys attention away from the mena scandal.

Wow, even with all those charges, Republicans only got Bill on a consensual blow job from an of age adult. Bush lied us into a war and brought down the economy. But of course, they don't want to talk about that. Instead, they want to talk about blowjobs.
Bj is not the problem. Contempt of court is the problem. Lying in a court of law is the problem

He was convicted of lying in a court of law.

Then why doesn't Hillary address those "perceived wrongdoings", like the email scandal and the donations to Clinton Foundation from foreign governments while Secretary of State, instead of hiding out from the press?????

Ignoring a problem won't make it go away (much like ignoring a case of herpes won't cure it), and Hillary's problems are growing bigger every week.

If someone claims that I am Japanese despite my obvious English heritage, I should address their claims, because???

Forum List

Back