Here is what I think many of you believe.

You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake. I mean, how many have to be real to make an otherworldly statement? There have been scores of them across the globe, but no one really wants to investigate. Because all they can say is it’s a trick or someone put the blood there at night or its condensation or its grease and heat or everybody’s lying. But of course. All 100 of them. When Russia invaded the Ukraine last year, more than a dozen paintings or statues were reported to have bled in churches in those two nations, but only Catholic news sites reported this. They are so commonplace these days no one wants to hear about it. (even the Catholic Church rarely even investigates)

In a convent in Akita Japan beginning in 1973, the wooden statue of the Virgin Mary wept tears, or oil or blood on 101 occasions. Once televised on Japanese TV. Investigated, video taped. But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen. So much easier not to believe that stuff and stay comfortable in your own mortal world. Fine. Just do not start crowing at parties there is no evidence for God.

How many have to be real to be believable? Just one. Got anything like that? Good luck.

You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake. I mean, how many have to be real to make an otherworldly statement? There have been scores of them across the globe, but no one really wants to investigate. Because all they can say is it’s a trick or someone put the blood there at night or its condensation or its grease and heat or everybody’s lying. But of course. All 100 of them. When Russia invaded the Ukraine last year, more than a dozen paintings or statues were reported to have bled in churches in those two nations, but only Catholic news sites reported this. They are so commonplace these days no one wants to hear about it. (even the Catholic Church rarely even investigates)

In a convent in Akita Japan beginning in 1973, the wooden statue of the Virgin Mary wept tears, or oil or blood on 101 occasions. Once televised on Japanese TV. Investigated, video taped. But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen. So much easier not to believe that stuff and stay comfortable in your own mortal world. Fine. Just do not start crowing at parties there is no evidence for God.

How many have to be real to be believable? Just one. Got anything like that? Good luck.

Don’t expect quality time from me. But here is one you can investigate.

http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/akita.htm

Here is another from Brooklyn in 1987. This one always amazed me. Am I gullible? Perhaps. But until you tell me how more than a gallon of oil can flow from a painting in 48 hours I will remain gullible. But you are like the world, you do not want to know too much or be put on trial. I understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnUaj8TMJk

Russia did NOT invade the Ukraina.

And, of course, the rest is bullshit too.

Russia did NOT invade the Ukraina.

And, of course, the rest is bullshit too.

Thanks for your “expert” testimony. Very convincing.

http://www.vigilantforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2723

http://kiev1.org/en/zaplakali-ikony.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2%80%9315_Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine

In late February 2014, Russia began to send unmarked troops and military equipment into Ukraine in what has been termed a stealth invasion, following the February 2014 Ukrainian revolution and Euromaidan movement, including the contentious ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych

In late February 2014, Russia began to send unmarked troops and military equipment into Ukraine in what has been termed a stealth invasion, following the February 2014 Ukrainian revolution and Euromaidan movement, including the contentious ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych

No, that is a blunt lie of the NATO. I cannot help that our western media is meanwhile more corrupt than the russian ones.
It is surely pretty likely that the Kreml sent weapons and instructors, but you completely ignore the western intervenion beforehand that lasted almost 2 decades with the intention to have the NATO frontier direct at the russian border.
Bur russia NEVER sent troops, and NEVER invaded the Ukraina.
See, I am old enough to be peronally awre of the cold war since the sixties, and of course all the occurances since 1990 when the Soviet Union collapsed. More than that, I live here, so this is of pretty high importance for me.

And I know the Ukraina, I have friends there and travelled there several times to seek out possible business opportunities. No result anyway, because this country is corrupt to the bones.
I dont't know anything comparable, maybe Afghanistan.

The whole thing is not about democracy or freedom or any babblespeech like that.
It is about ressources, and in this case not the Ukrainan ones, but the russian ones.
You were so close after Jelzin, the drunkyard, took over from Gorbatchov and your banks and global players cashed in on the russian energy and raw material sources.
Then, unfortunately for you, Putin came to power and kicked the ass of all your straw puppet oligarchs there.

And this is the reason why YOUR government triggered the incidents that led to the Maidan "revolution", and the installation of an illegitimate Nazi government in Kiev. Your goal is Putin, you want another Jelzin to pave the way for looting Russia.

The unmasked hate attacks of western governments and media against Russia is unprecedented.
Since 15 years now.
It is like I look on a bloodthirsty pack of bulllterriers with rabies.

One reminder for the road: You, actually we all, are more than lucky that the Kremlin is led by some really cool-headed professsionals. Otherwise it is not unlikely that your ass would already have been roasted to charcoal.

"But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen."

That's because in fact nothing supernatural like that could ever happen.

"But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen."

Is that because you do not believe the supernatural exists?

Well, no wonder you would make such a bold statement.

As it is, I have little success with atheists, I just do not understand them at all.

Here is another from Brooklyn in 1987. This one always amazed me. Am I gullible? Perhaps. But until you tell me how more than a gallon of oil can flow from a painting in 48 hours I will remain gullible. But you are like the world, you do not want to know too much or be put on trial. I understand.

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnUaj8TMJk[/QUOTE']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnUaj8TMJk[/URL]

Really? This is what you have? Time for a holy facepalm:

HolyFacepalm.jpg

HolyFacepalm.jpg

And yet, you pride yourself in scholarly research and answers. (sigh)

Face it, you do not want God to appear. So when it comes in hard to explain phenomenon, you do not provide a serious counter-explanation for the event, you try to appeal to your audience by just saying how preposterous it sounds to a man of science.

Well, sure, of course. Because if it contained a natural explanation, no one would be claiming supernatural. But it does not. So deal with it or continue to ignore it, I really do not care.

HolyFacepalm.jpg

And yet, you pride yourself in scholarly research and answers. (sigh)

Yes, well, even scientists get astonished by the responses of others.

unpronouncable name said:
]Face it, you do not want God to appear. So when it comes in hard to explain phenomenon, you do not provide a serious counter-explanation for the event, you try to appeal to your audience by just saying how preposterous it sounds to a man of science.

Well, sure, of course. Because if it contained a natural explanation, no one would be claiming supernatural. But it does not. So deal with it or continue to ignore it, I really do not care.

Dude, you showed me a fuzzy picture of a wet statue (with no context) and demanded that I explain it. And then criticize me when I don't. Proving yet again my thesis that being saved requires one to lose all sense of the ironic.

Dude, you showed me a fuzzy picture of a wet statue (with no context) and demanded that I explain it. And then criticize me when I don't. Proving yet again my thesis that being saved requires one to lose all sense of the ironic.

Dude, the context was in the article accompanying the photos. Quite a few claims of factual events and eye witnesses in the text.

But forget it. Let’s face it… it does not matter how many eye witness testimonies are given, it can be 2 or 10 or 200, you will not accept them. That kind of makes it easy for you to sit where you now sit. God never showed you a thing. I guess Japanese nuns are prone to lying about these things in order to advance what cause? Cheap fame at the price of divine punishment? Makes zero sense. What also makes no sense is that these same nuns might be working with carpenter’s tools in the basement to devise a statue that can bleed blood from its eyes on cue.

So let me put it to you this way. God says knock and the door will be opened, seek and you will find. As long as you sit in your cynic’s throne and demand things be brought to you and so you can make some quick judgments and kick them aside, well, then, let neither of us expect any surprising results. You are neither knocking nor seeking sincerely (imo) --- because the truth is out there in a thousand different ways and reasons. It is up to you.

Last edited:
I believe I ate a potato chip that had Jesus's face on it.

Uh oh! You have to decide whether the supernatural sign was from God or the evil one. You don't want to be guilty of having eaten Jesus in an unworthy manner.. Be careful how you choose dude.....

Just to be safe you had better go to confession, say some hail Mary's, light a few candles and recite a few novenas, bash yourself in the head with a hammer, and don't forget to put some cash in the collection basket on your way out.

Uh oh! You have to decide whether the supernatural sign was from God or the evil one. You don't want to be guilty of having eaten Jesus in an unworthy manner.. Be careful how you choose dude.....

Just to be safe you had better go to confession, say some hail Mary's, light a few candles and recite a few novenas, bash yourself in the head with a hammer, and don't forget to put some cash in the collection basket on your way out.

Oddly, I was just listening to a song on the radio.

How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard, easy to be cold

How can people have no feelings
How can they ignore their friends
Easy to be proud, easy to say no

Especially people who care about strangers
Who care about evil, and social injustice
Do you only care about the be-in crowd?
How about a needing friend? I need a friend.

Note: I don’t need a friend, you do. You need Jesus as a friend.

Dude, the context was in the article accompanying the photos. Quite a few claims of factual events and eye witnesses in the text.

But forget it. Let’s face it… it does not matter how many eye witness testimonies are given, it can be 2 or 10 or 200, you will not accept them. That kind of makes it easy for you to sit where you now sit. God never showed you a thing. I guess Japanese nuns are prone to lying about these things in order to advance what cause? Cheap fame at the price of divine punishment? Makes zero sense. What also makes no sense is that these same nuns might be working with carpenter’s tools in the basement to devise a statue that can bleed blood from its eyes on cue.

So let me put it to you this way. God says knock and the door will be opened, seek and you will find. As long as you sit in your cynic’s throne and demand things be brought to you and so you can make some quick judgments and kick them aside, well, then, let neither of us expect any surprising results. You are neither knocking nor seeking sincerely (imo) --- because the truth is out there in a thousand different ways and reasons. It is up to you.

Of course it doesn't matter how man anecdotes you present. Anecdotes are not scientific.

Seismic FAQ - Main Page

Anecdotes - stories recounted in support of a claim - do not make a science. WIthout corroborative evidence from other sources, or physical proof of some sort, ten anecdotes are no better than one, and a hundred anecdotes are no better than ten. Anecdotes are told by fallible human storytellers. Farmer Bob in Puckerbrush, Kansas, may be an honest, church-going, family man not obviously subject to delusions, but we need physical evidence of an alien spacecraft or alien bodies, not just a story about landings and abductions at 3:00 A.M. on a deserted country road. Likewise with many medical claims. Stories about how your Aunt Mary's cancer was cured by watching Marx brothers movies or taking liver extract from castrated chickens are meaningless. The cancer might have gone into remission on its own, which some cancers do; or it might have been misdiagnosed; or, or, or.... What we need are controlled experiments, not anecdotes. We need 100 subjects with cancer, all properly diagnosed and matched. Then we need 25 of the subjects to watch Marx brothers movies, 25 to watch Alfred Hitchcock movies, 25 to watch the news, and 25 to watch nothing. Then we need to deduct the average rate or remission for this type of cancer and then analyze the data for statistically significant differences between the groups. If there are statistically significant differences, we better get confirmation from other scientists who have conducted their own experiments separate from ours before we hold a press conference to announce the cure for cancer.

ummm, no.

Oddly, I was just listening to a song on the radio.

How can people be so heartless
How can people be so cruel
Easy to be hard, easy to be cold

How can people have no feelings
How can they ignore their friends
Easy to be proud, easy to say no

Especially people who care about strangers
Who care about evil, and social injustice
Do you only care about the be-in crowd?
How about a needing friend? I need a friend.

Note: I don’t need a friend, you do. You need Jesus as a friend.

Have you become maudlin from drinking too much wine?

Was it something I said?

Damn.....

Of course it doesn't matter how man anecdotes you present. Anecdotes are not scientific.

Seismic FAQ - Main Page

Anecdotes - stories recounted in support of a claim - do not make a science. WIthout corroborative evidence from other sources, or physical proof of some sort, ten anecdotes are no better than one, and a hundred anecdotes are no better than ten. Anecdotes are told by fallible human storytellers. Farmer Bob in Puckerbrush, Kansas, may be an honest, church-going, family man not obviously subject to delusions, but we need physical evidence of an alien spacecraft or alien bodies, not just a story about landings and abductions at 3:00 A.M. on a deserted country road. Likewise with many medical claims. Stories about how your Aunt Mary's cancer was cured by watching Marx brothers movies or taking liver extract from castrated chickens are meaningless. The cancer might have gone into remission on its own, which some cancers do; or it might have been misdiagnosed; or, or, or.... What we need are controlled experiments, not anecdotes. We need 100 subjects with cancer, all properly diagnosed and matched. Then we need 25 of the subjects to watch Marx brothers movies, 25 to watch Alfred Hitchcock movies, 25 to watch the news, and 25 to watch nothing. Then we need to deduct the average rate or remission for this type of cancer and then analyze the data for statistically significant differences between the groups. If there are statistically significant differences, we better get confirmation from other scientists who have conducted their own experiments separate from ours before we hold a press conference to announce the cure for cancer.

Ok by me if you just want to entertain yourself and play games pretending you won some battle against an imaginary foe. Whatever you just wrote there I consider a total surrender. Because you cannot address the facts of the case. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back