Here is what I think many of you believe.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake. I mean, how many have to be real to make an otherworldly statement? There have been scores of them across the globe, but no one really wants to investigate. Because all they can say is it’s a trick or someone put the blood there at night or its condensation or its grease and heat or everybody’s lying. But of course. All 100 of them. When Russia invaded the Ukraine last year, more than a dozen paintings or statues were reported to have bled in churches in those two nations, but only Catholic news sites reported this. They are so commonplace these days no one wants to hear about it. (even the Catholic Church rarely even investigates)

In a convent in Akita Japan beginning in 1973, the wooden statue of the Virgin Mary wept tears, or oil or blood on 101 occasions. Once televised on Japanese TV. Investigated, video taped. But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen. So much easier not to believe that stuff and stay comfortable in your own mortal world. Fine. Just do not start crowing at parties there is no evidence for God.

Last edited:
You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake.

LOL....

exactly!

Inanimate objects do not weep human tears or tears of blood. Crying or bleeding statues is not evidence of the supernatural or God but it is evidence that the churches must be desperate to win converts from among the superstitious and the uneducated with cheap tricks.

Stop being be such a gullible schmuck...

You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake.

LOL....

exactly!

Inanimate objects do not weep human tears or tears of blood. Crying or bleeding statues is not evidence of the supernatural or God but it is evidence that the churches must be desperate to win converts from among the superstitious and the uneducated with cheap tricks.

Stop being be such a gullible schmuck...

You are not very good at comprehending, IMO. Those comments spoke specifically of you, so apparent to me.

You are not interested in the truth. You are in constant search for those fakes out there. So once you found an overzealous fool who tried to fake one, you can use that as evidence they all have to be fake. Fail. But not a surprise.

You are not interested in the truth. You are in constant search for those fakes out there. So once you found an overzealous fool who tried to fake one, you can use that as evidence they all have to be fake. Fail. But not a surprise.

I don't know what planet you are from but here on earth inanimate objects do not cry human tears or tears of blood. There is an overzealous fool behind every such 'miracle'. I'm not looking for fakes, its just hard not to notice when they post evidence of miracles they saw on Japanese TV.

Not a surprise that you would fall for such deception, after all you eat Jesus in the form of a cheap snack food. Who would need any evidence aside from the evidence provided by its preposterous claims that falsehood is what your church is all about from the bottom to the top?

images.jpg

You believe every statue or painting of Mary or Jesus that weep human tears or tears of blood are all fake. I mean, how many have to be real to make an otherworldly statement? There have been scores of them across the globe, but no one really wants to investigate. Because all they can say is it’s a trick or someone put the blood there at night or its condensation or its grease and heat or everybody’s lying. But of course. All 100 of them. When Russia invaded the Ukraine last year, more than a dozen paintings or statues were reported to have bled in churches in those two nations, but only Catholic news sites reported this. They are so commonplace these days no one wants to hear about it. (even the Catholic Church rarely even investigates)

In a convent in Akita Japan beginning in 1973, the wooden statue of the Virgin Mary wept tears, or oil or blood on 101 occasions. Once televised on Japanese TV. Investigated, video taped. But the secular world pays no attention because they cannot believe anything supernatural like that could ever happen. So much easier not to believe that stuff and stay comfortable in your own mortal world. Fine. Just do not start crowing at parties there is no evidence for God.

Matthew 12:39-

38Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You." 39But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; 40for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.…

38Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You." 39But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; 40for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.…

Do you care to expound on that?

Is that all you have to say about these weeping statues? And Fatima and Lourdes?

I don't know what planet you are from but here on earth inanimate objects do not cry human tears or tears of blood. There is an overzealous fool behind every such 'miracle'. I'm not looking for fakes, its just hard not to notice when they post evidence of miracles they saw on Japanese TV.

Not a surprise that you would fall for such deception, after all you eat Jesus in the form of a cheap snack food. Who would need any evidence aside from the evidence provided by its preposterous claims that falsehood is what your church is all about from the bottom to the top?

View attachment 35984

I know inanimate objects do not cry human tears, which is precisely why I call it a supernatural manifestation. To those who are certain God exists then none of this should be so hard to conceive. To those who are steadfast atheist they cannot accept anything no matter what the facts are.

You say there is a trickster behind every weeping statue and painting, and I say you wish there was one.

We agree there are some fakes, but that only emboldens the doubter to assume so much more about all the others. The same doubters who put Fatima on par with an image on a grill cheese sandwich. The latter is a stretch or a sad diversion, the former is beyond any doubt.

Your regrettable and flimsy charges against the Holy Eucharist have no bearing on what I was reporting. The only evidence you have against a number of these weeping statues is skepticism, not much else.

Your regrettable and flimsy charges against the Holy Eucharist have no bearing on what I was reporting. The only evidence you have against a number of these weeping statues is skepticism, not much else.

Wrong. Your worship of the Eucharist has everything to do with what you are reporting. If scripture is true then you died in the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless object made by human hands and have since descended into the netherworld where anything is possible and confusion reigns and you have lost the ability to distinguish between true and false and good and evil and have come to believe that your departure from sanity is a profound religious experience.

That's why you cannot grasp something as simple as the idolatrous nature of what is central to your professed religious beliefs and practices, and that is why you do not have the intelligence to recognize a middle age fraud when you see one but instead fall into a drunken stupor consequent to your subscription to supernatural explanations based on superstitious archaic lore run amok in your unrestrained imagination.

Instead of wasting your time being dumbfounded about why other people do not believe in the ridiculous, you should start wondering why you do.

Wrong. Your worship of the Eucharist has everything to do with what you are reporting. If scripture is true then you died in the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless object made by human hands and have since descended into the netherworld where anything is possible and confusion reigns and you have lost the ability to distinguish between true and false and good and evil and have come to believe that your departure from sanity is a profound religious experience.

That's why you cannot grasp something as simple as the idolatrous nature of what is central to your professed religious beliefs and practices, and that is why you do not have the intelligence to recognize a middle age fraud when you see one but instead fall into a drunken stupor consequent to your subscription to supernatural explanations based on superstitious archaic lore run amok in your unrestrained imagination.

Instead of wasting your time being dumbfounded about why other people do not believe in the ridiculous, you should start wondering why you do.

I think I understand. You still have no plausible explanation for casting doubt on weeping statues and paintings of the Virgin Mary or of Jesus Christ so you engage in a repeated diversion on the Holy Eucharist. With respect to these divine manifestations of Mary weeping blood from her plaster eyes right before witness after witness, all you can say is “frauds” and think you have garnered credibility. I applaud your courage to debate the believer, but I do not see how you are advancing your cause in any way.

Thousands of documented miracles have come to Catholic saints and Catholic believers including these weeping miracles, miracles of the Holy Eucharist, stigmatas, incorruptibles, the Shroud, prayerful healings, demonic manifestations in exorcisms, and Mary appearing in Lourdes, Fatima, Zeitoun, LaSalette, Kibeho, and so many other places. You can pretend they did not happen but you have such sparse and dubious reasons for making such claims. It is time you look further and realize this is all supernatural, either it is from God or it is from the evil one trying to deceive the elect. Careful how you choose.

Do you care to expound on that?

Is that all you have to say about these weeping statues? And Fatima and Lourdes?

Satan performs miracles every day too. These "miracles" don't prove a thing; only to the gullible.

The death and resurrection of Jesus are our only sign. We walk by FAITH, not by sight. Those who require and chase after signs and wonders will be given over to what they desire, and they will be deceived by them.

That's as far as I could get.

You can pretend they did not happen but you have such sparse and dubious reasons for making such claims. It is time you look further and realize this is all supernatural, either it is from God or it is from the evil one trying to deceive the elect. Careful how you choose.

There is no reason to believe that anything supernatural happened at any of the above mentioned events, places, visitations, stigmata, or exorcisms. Of course a despicable human being is behind every so called supernatural event from all of the miracles of Jesus to apparitions of the virgin mother or the face of Jesus in an oil slick in their deliberate or misguided interpretations of natural events. Its not about me having to choose between God or Satan being behind supernatural events because I can already see that nothing supernatural actually happened, even Jesus rising from the dead, and if there really is an evil one trying to deceive the elect it is always in the form of a human being ..

The way I see it, the absence of God in your life consequent to your obvious dedication to idolatry is why you and people like you are so desperate to see signs of God in tree stumps and statues, oils slicks and grilled cheese sandwiches and in the disturbing aberrations of the mentally ill according to your childlike literal belief in fantastical stories that amount to fairy tales. You have fallen victim to real talking serpents that have deceived you into believing that you can defy the commands of God and worship something made by human hands and not die but will receive eternal life, astonishingly the exact same lie of the talking serpent in the fairy tale.

Don't take it too hard. Many people by far more intelligent then you have made even greater errors in their speculations, and if you really believe in the mercy and forgiveness of God you should have no problem getting out of the mess you are in and even if you choose to remain obstinate in your open defiance of divine law, at the very least, many will come to know the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and believe in the death consequent for disobedience thanks to your generous demonstration of the addled condition of your mind and seeing with their own eyes the many wonderful things eating and drinking Jesus in a wafer has done for you...

Last edited:
And there was never any profit to be made, so why would the proprietors fake them?

Oh wait...

The death and resurrection of Jesus are our only sign. We walk by FAITH, not by sight. Those who require and chase after signs and wonders will be given over to what they desire, and they will be deceived by them.

I should not be surprised you pull out your old trump card when no other answer is forthcoming.

John 10:37-38 "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father."

Jesus only became sought after by the multitudes because of his signs and wonders. What makes you think that unbelievers of this day are so different?

You might walk by faith and not by sight, but that needs explaining just as does the Jonah reference. The Bible is not meant to be read like a Dick and Jane second grade text. Is there no evidence for the Christian faith, only the words of someone who has gone before you asking you to trust them? Then our faith has no more credibility than does Zeus, Muhammad, or the flying spaghetti monster. If you cannot witness to an unbeliever except by saying “just have faith in what I am saying” you have shared almost nothing.

When Jesus said “an evil age is eager for a sign but no sign will be given it except that of Jonah” he is not saying there are no signs and wonders from heaven to behold. He is saying that an evil age is so not wanting to know God and be held accountable for their many sins that they will do everything they can to deny that which is obviously a wonder from heaven right before their eyes. Just like many rejected the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ before them, the obvious reference to Jonah’s three days in the whale / tomb.

It is my opinion that you reject Fatima and Lourdes and the Virgin Mary weeping tears right in front of you because they are primarily of the Catholic faith origin. And that is too much for you to bear.

Forum List

Back