Here comes trouble

TexasRob

Rookie
May 10, 2012
Hey everyone. Long time forum foundry user, first time poster. I'm an independent realist. Neither liberal nor conservative, just me.

Welcome to USMB!

I guess you mean..... BIG trouble if you are from TX......considering everything is bigger in TX

Last edited:
Is it my imagination, but it seems like quite a few people get banned here, what's up with that? You guys only into amendments that have 2's in front of them?

We get a lot of obsessed socks. People who have been banned and try to sneak in with another account and name.

It actually takes quite a bit to get yourself banned here.

:eusa_shhh:
Is it my imagination, but it seems like quite a few people get banned here, what's up with that? You guys only into amendments that have 2's in front of them?

We get a lot of obsessed socks. People who have been banned and try to sneak in with another account and name.

what is a sock?

what is a sock?

A "sock" is one person...dressed up as someone new with a different username. A second identity so to speak.

We do get a lot of socks, trolls and spammer Apeman4Truth. I thought you had a good chance of being one. That is why I gave you a hard time earlier. My apologies. Have a great day and hopefully spend a little time here at USMB.

We do get a lot of socks, trolls and spammer Apeman4Truth. I thought you had a good chance of being one. That is why I gave you a hard time earlier. My apologies. Have a great day and hopefully spend a little time here at USMB.

You are too nice :lol:

what is a sock?

A "sock" is one person...dressed up as someone new with a different username. A second identity so to speak.

Really? Interesting, is that a problem, if so how? I would never have thought of something like that.

Well turns out I am not a sock and never have been one. Not much for feet TBH :/ Anywho let the show go on!

He's actually a legit member...it was a mistake.

With that said Welcome TexasRob!!!! Good to see you here!!

Forum List

Back