Here comes trouble

Is it my imagination, but it seems like quite a few people get banned here, what's up with that? You guys only into amendments that have 2's in front of them?

We get a lot of obsessed socks. People who have been banned and try to sneak in with another account and name.

It actually takes quite a bit to get yourself banned here.

He's actually a legit member...it was a mistake.

With that said Welcome TexasRob!!!! Good to see you here!!

:woohoo:

Ya know cereal killer.... i got to say you have got some class :thup:

Is it my imagination, but it seems like quite a few people get banned here, what's up with that? You guys only into amendments that have 2's in front of them?

We get a lot of obsessed socks. People who have been banned and try to sneak in with another account and name.

He's actually a legit member...it was a mistake.

With that said Welcome TexasRob!!!! Good to see you here!!

Free pass dan...er cereal _killer. :eusa_shifty:

That's what I love about this place. You can really grind some fucking metal together and let the sparks fly without fear consuming your every post.

Some places are full of prudes so much that they don't even like the profanity that gets used on these boards.

That's what I love about this place. You can really grind some fucking metal together and let the sparks fly without fear consuming your every post.

Some places are full of prudes so much that they don't even like the profanity that gets used on these boards.

Fuckin' A, <she said politely>

Every new member is a sock until proven otherwise!

sock-puppet.jpg

Hey everyone. Long time forum foundry user, first time poster. I'm an independent realist. Neither liberal nor conservative, just me.

Not counting people who are just generally as apathetic as f*ck, there is no such thing as an independent thinker. You'll either be a flaming liberal tard or have common sense and at least be categorized as a "conservative nutball" by those flaming liberal tards. Don't think you can escape being labeled here lol.

Well turns out I am not a sock and never have been one. Not much for feet TBH :/ Anywho let the show go on!
Don't feel bad. I was accused of being danK's :lol:

I was accused of being BatBoy and MountainMan. Glad some people noticed, because I was.

I knew you were MountainMan......have no clue if I ever ran across a BatBoy :lol:

Me....I am just Dabs.....always have been......I can barely keep up with what I say, let alone try different socks on *haha*

Hey everyone. Long time forum foundry user, first time poster. I'm an independent realist. Neither liberal nor conservative, just me.

Not counting people who are just generally as apathetic as f*ck, there is no such thing as an independent thinker. You'll either be a flaming liberal tard or have common sense and at least be categorized as a "conservative nutball" by those flaming liberal tards. Don't think you can escape being labeled here lol.

Thanks for demonstrating to the new person how not to post.

RdXVU.png

Forum List

Back