Here comes the IRS!

So the Republicans are now enthusiastically pro-tax cheat.

Are there any criminals of any sort that the GOP doesn't try to help?

That's a rhetorical question, there aren't. The Republican goal is complete destruction of the rule of law, replaced by rule of their fascist overlords.
Every word of this is a lie.

Tax evasion shouldn't be a crime, rather a civic duty. The Founders understood that an individual income tax made everyone a slave to the federal government. The dumbest thing the American people ever did was allow for an individual income tax. If we are smart we will repeal the 16th Amendment before it's too late.

That's a rhetorical question, there aren't. The Republican goal is complete destruction of the rule of law, replaced by rule of their fascist overlords.
Why arm the employees of the IRS with rifles? They are pencil pushers. They are suppose to find mistakes on tax forms.
The day is approaching when they will tax us to the point where we can't pay and then all those IRS are going to break down your door, hold your family at gunpoint and remove whatever they want, including what's in your safe...

if you would stay out of the tat parlor and absorb something

what are near 100k irs agents going to do...i hope they hound your ass for eternity

There's something very Zen about getting a new tattoo.

YOu should try it.

Grover's upset, and I bet there are a bunch of nervous millionaire tax cheats at this news. They can't wait for Trump to take over and get rid of all those new IRS agents President Biden budgeted money for. Grover makes the absurd statement that middle class taxpayers are next in line for audits. I think that there are enough wealthy tax cheats to keep the IRS busy for many years. This should have happened years ago.
How’d Trump’s taxes go?

LOL

Why arm the employees of the IRS with rifles?
Since your masters seem to have terrified you into incontinence again with loony propaganda, it looks like I'll have to help you out with the basics here.

---
IRS-CI Special Agents are the only employees within the IRS authorized to carry and use firearms. The authority to carry and use firearms is derived from United States Code Title 26, Section 7608, wherein criminal investigators of the IRS are authorized to make arrests under Federal law. Special agents are trained in the use of and currently issued Glock handguns, specifically Glock 19M and 26 self-loading pistols. Remington 870 shotguns and Smith and Wesson M&P15 rifles are also officially issued and deployed. Special agents assigned to undercover activities may carry and use virtually any common firearm.

IRS-CI Special Agents are trained to execute arrest and search warrants and conduct authorized undercover operations, including technical surveillance. Consistent with the safe conduct of such operations, special agents are trained in building-entry and non-lethal defensive tactics training, in harmony with current Federal law enforcement use-of-force training. Special agents also serve as dignitary protection staff and in air marshal roles.
---

Grover's upset, and I bet there are a bunch of nervous millionaire tax cheats at this news. They can't wait for Trump to take over and get rid of all those new IRS agents President Biden budgeted money for. Grover makes the absurd statement that middle class taxpayers are next in line for audits. I think that there are enough wealthy tax cheats to keep the IRS busy for many years. This should have happened years ago.
I will care when Sharpton pays his, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

There might be not the xiden admin is targeting. The middle class

Haha pro-tax cheat? Haha the xiden admin just tried to give hunter a free pass on not paying taxes for years!

The demafasict agenda is to go after small business owners, and non-profits that don’t support their party then going after actual tax cheats

fuck the IRS

1694224806169.png

Here’s all you need to know about Republicans and back taxes: If Hunter Biden is behind on his taxes, it’s the worst crime in the world and worthy of a congressional probe spanning three House committees. If anyone else is dodging their taxes, that’s just smart.

Getting millionaires and billionaires to actually pony up what they owe requires the IRS to wade through pages of documentation created by the best tax-dodging attorneys on earth. This requires funding, so the Inflation Reduction Act added nearly $80 billion to IRS budgets over the next decade specifically so they could focus more attention on those who are taking home over $400,000. Republicans have done their best to raise the hysteria level, with Sen. Chuck Grassley going on Fox News to say, “Are they going to have a strike force that goes in with AK-15s already loaded, ready to shoot some small-business person in Iowa with these?”

Now we know why Republicans were really so frightened. On Friday, the IRS announced a “sweeping effort” to improve tax fairness. And that effort starts with going after the wealthiest tax-dodgers in the nation.

The IRS is prioritizing what it calls “cases in the High Wealth, High Balance Due Taxpayer Field.” These are taxpayers with incomes over $1 million who owe more than $250,000 in back taxes. The IRS estimates that there are about 1,600 individuals in this category.

There are other categories of taxpayers who will also be coming in for scrutiny:

• Construction contractors who pay multiple subcontractors.
  • High-income earners who use foreign bank accounts.
  • Large transactions using digital currency.
Notice that none of these looks like the average taxpayer, or like that “small business person” who Grassley thinks they’ll be coming after with AK-15s. It’s also worth noting that these new funds are paying for accountants, who rarely do their math using semi-automatic rifles.

There’s a good reason that the IRS is checking up on these groups: Because they cheat. A lot.

Don't forget the real estate industry. Arguably the biggest cheaters of all. An entire RICO in and of itself.

Forum List

Back