Should Rachel Maddow Be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Along w/ Fauci Gates etc?

How could she know the vaccines stopped transmission, the center of the "do it for grandma" argument? They were never even tested for it.

"Rachel Maddow March 29, 2021: “we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person… The virus does not infect them… It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.”

October 2022, Pfizer President of International Developed Markets, Janine Small, in a hearing before European Parliament, was asked by member MEP Rob Roos:“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?”

Small: “No.”

Maddow: 'Stops transmission'

Prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID
https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/20...me-2022-108449

COVID Vaccine Victim Information

Search Twitter by #VaccineInjuries and #VaccineGenocide

Real Not Rare.

Real Not Rare Facebook page.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

“Anecdotals” (documentary)

“Safe and Effective” (documentary)

The Vaccine Reaction

Children’s Health Defense

World Council for Health: Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

1,000+ Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I have had the shots recommended at first to ward off Covid 19. And so far, I have not had Covid 19. My last test was about 2 weeks ago at my doctors office. However we know many have had them and still caught this virus. It should not be assumed it works.

How could she know the vaccines stopped transmission, the center of the "do it for grandma" argument? They were never even tested for it.

"Rachel Maddow March 29, 2021: “we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person… The virus does not infect them… It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.”

October 2022, Pfizer President of International Developed Markets, Janine Small, in a hearing before European Parliament, was asked by member MEP Rob Roos:“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?”

Prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Yes

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

This skank lies about everything.

I have had the shots recommended at first to ward off Covid 19. And so far, I have not had Covid 19. My last test was about 2 weeks ago at my doctors office. However we know many have had them and still caught this virus. It should not be assumed it works.
been saying this a long time...schiff also

The antivaxxer death cultists are losing it. It looks like they might be getting even more violent.

Fortunately, we don't need to address the problem, as Mr. Darwin and COVID tend to take care of them eventually. It's a good sort of irony, how those death cultists tend to end up gasping to death as they choke on their own fluids.

The antivaxxer death cultists are losing it. It looks like they might be getting even more violent.

Fortunately, we don't need to address the problem, as Mr. Darwin and COVID tend to take care of them eventually. It's a good sort of irony, how those death cultists tend to end up gasping to death as they choke on their own fluids.
We saw the violence. We saw the histrionics. Many will not forget. Times change as fortunes do.

We saw the violence. We saw the histrionics.
You didn't just see it, you created it all.

And you have no regrets. That's the problem. You'd stab your nation in the back again, given the chance.

Just remember that a thousand of your violent fascist traitor pals are in prison, and your leaders will be there soon. The nation thinks you and your side are dogshit.

the real death cult has slaughtered over 50 million innocent little children in the womb .

You didn't just see it, you created it all.

And you have no regrets. That's the problem. You'd stab your nation in the back again, given the chance.

Just remember that a thousand of your violent fascist traitor pals are in prison, and your leaders will be there soon. The nation thinks you and your side are dogshit.
The Nazism I have seen nationally with dictatorship leaders is from you. The Nazism I have experienced in life personally I can agree with you. And from that I owe no one anything unless I was helped from the same.

Please, tell us more about it. What Nazism from liberals have you personally experienced? Be specific.
Covid and their adherents. The decline of the United States purposely orchestrated from it. The increase in prices through inflation purposely pushed to live. Just in the last four years or so. Watching the craziness with people even in Florida with the masks was an education. Nazism Dealing with law enforcement and corrupted judges who are proactive asses escalating if you do not genuflect is always fun. No matter the party.

Should Rachel Maddow Be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity?​

Excuse me, but how is this different from Fox News supposedly lying about voting machines and having to pay out 800 million dollars? Madcow is FRAGRANTLY lying here, total bullshit. Total propaganda put out by the government just to push the vax.

I say, tie her to the wall by her thumbs and whip her until the whip begs for mercy.

Now, when does CNN get sued?

Guess no one can claim Fox is the fake news network anymore.

Excuse me, but how is this different from Fox News supposedly lying about voting machines and having to pay out 800 million dollars? Madcow is FRAGRANTLY lying here, total bullshit. Total propaganda put out by the government just to push the vax.

I say, tie her to the wall by her thumbs and whip her until the whip begs for mercy.

Now, when does CNN get sued?

Guess no one can claim Fox is the fake news network anymore.
Tucker Carlson put her on the map so it’s his fault.

Forum List

Back