Here are the rules for defeating radicals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
"Never apologize unless an actual wrong has been committed. And if an apology is truly warranted, remain very specific as to the issue that is actually being addressed."

Don't bother engaging leftists about the truth.

Don't accept the left's baseless assertions of cause and effect, which are proclaimed as inarguable truth, but are only enabling propaganda.

Never accept the left's definition of good and evil.

Stay on point. Do not allow leftists to complicate the issue or distract from it, instructs one of his final rules. Leftists do this when discussing abortion. They shift the focus from the grim reality to "the supposed liberation and elevation of women, feigned 'compassion,' concerning the 'quality of life' of the child, and the seemingly virtuous and utopian promises of embryonic stem-cell research."

These rules are extremely difficult to follow as Leftists have ways to divert attention from the main point. So, in my experience, I’ve learned never to try to change their minds or viewpoints as it’s nothing but a complete waste of time.

More @ Here are the rules for defeating radicals - WND

It’s this mindset that contributes to the nations internecine caviling. The tribalism continues...

"Never apologize unless an actual wrong has been committed. And if an apology is truly warranted, remain very specific as to the issue that is actually being addressed."

Don't accept the left's baseless assertions of cause and effect, which are proclaimed as inarguable truth, but are only enabling propaganda.

Stay on point. Do not allow leftists to complicate the issue or distract from it, instructs one of his final rules. Leftists do this when discussing abortion. They shift the focus from the grim reality to "the supposed liberation and elevation of women, feigned 'compassion,' concerning the 'quality of life' of the child, and the seemingly virtuous and utopian promises of embryonic stem-cell research."

These rules are extremely difficult to follow as Leftists have ways to divert attention from the main point. So, in my experience, I’ve learned never to try to change their minds or viewpoints as it’s nothing but a complete waste of time.

Lol so basically plug your ears and scream until it goes away :lmao:

pussy

And when that fails, light up some tiki torches, chant NAZI slogans, throw in some Nazi salutes, mail bombs to political opponents , run over people you disagree with in your car and just shoot at those who you hate.

Both sides deal in hatred but the right outnumbers the left, at least on this board. Always a good laugh when people maintain that it's only the other side who are the bad guys.

The radicals on both ends must be culturally marginalized before we can fix our growing problems.

2Fqdg38.jpg

Forum List

Back