Her Highness apologizes to Trump- supporters

She might get burned with using deplorables. It has just enough of a rakish sound. The Deplorables. Sort of a yuppie Hells Angels.

Who knows that comment might end being her Mitt Romney 47% moment.
when trumps 47% moment going to come?
It may already have his comments early in the Republican primaries about Hispanics was pretty bad.
maybe Clinton should say "some are good people" like trump did when he called mexicans rapists
Maybe but the reality is saying something stupid a couple of months before an election is going to be more damaging than saying it a year out.
should I list off all the offensive stuff trump has said just this month alone? it might take me awhile, the list would pretty long lol

Go for it! List all the "offensive stuff" Trump said about HALF THE HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS.

I'll not hold my breath!

about what email conspiracies and benghazi nonsense? do you think anyone but die hard right wingers pay attention to that?
On November 8th we will find out, but I suspect it is a lot more than just those on the right. Trump is ahead of Clinton by about 20% among independents, so it sounds like it is the left that just doesnt care what crimes that bitch commits, rather than an obsessive right.

She shouldn't have apologized. She should have stuck to what she said. Trump has said far worse things and didn't apologized. Hilary should have stuck by what she said. Especially since it was true.

I actually think her estimate of half was off. It's more like 90% of his supporters are deplorable.

Forum List

Back