Trump at Phyllis Schlafly’s Funeral: A Movement Has Lost Its Hero, Our Country Has Lost a Warrior!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart News ^ | 10 Sep 2016 | by JULIA HAHN

Donald Trump paid his respects on Saturday at the funeral of conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly, 92, who passed away this week. “We are here today to honor the life and legacy of a truly great American patriot,” Trump told attendees of Schlafly’s funeral mass on Saturday afternoon. “A movement has lost its hero.”

Trump met privately with the Archbishop in the adjoining chapel where Schlafly was married in 1949.

Trump was welcomed by the mass attendees with a standing ovation.

“We lost an amazing woman and our county has lost a true patriot. A strong, proud, and fierce warrior. And that’s what she was– a warrior. A warrior for the country which she loved so much,” Trump said. “To quote a poet, Phyllis was that strength which in all days moved Heaven and Earth.”

“In all of her battles, she never strayed from one guiding principle: she was for America, and it was always always America first. With Phyllis, it was always America first.”

This “beloved woman had more strength… and heart than 50 of the strongest politicians all put together,” Trump said, adding:

She never apologized, she never backed down in taking on the Kingmakers. She loved her country, she loved her family, and she loved her God. Her legacy will live on every time some underdog defies the odds and delivers a win for the people. America has always been about the underdog and has always been about defying the odds. The idea that so-called “little people” that she loved so much could beat the system– often times the rigged system… that’s the romance of America. That’s the story of the mother and patriot we honor here today.

When Trump had finished his remarks, attendees, once again, rose to give him — and her — a standing ovation.......

PS-Reagan-400.jpg

Yea, Phyllis was a movement all right. Scuz me. Speaking of movement. I'll be right back.

Donald Trump paid his respects on Saturday at the funeral of conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly, 92, who passed away this week. “We are here today to honor the life and legacy of a truly great American patriot,” Trump told attendees of Schlafly’s funeral mass on Saturday afternoon. “A movement has lost its hero.”

Trump met privately with the Archbishop in the adjoining chapel where Schlafly was married in 1949.

“We lost an amazing woman and our county has lost a true patriot. A strong, proud, and fierce warrior. And that’s what she was– a warrior. A warrior for the country which she loved so much,” Trump said. “To quote a poet, Phyllis was that strength which in all days moved Heaven and Earth.”

“In all of her battles, she never strayed from one guiding principle: she was for America, and it was always always America first. With Phyllis, it was always America first.”

This “beloved woman had more strength… and heart than 50 of the strongest politicians all put together,” Trump said, adding:

She never apologized, she never backed down in taking on the Kingmakers. She loved her country, she loved her family, and she loved her God. Her legacy will live on every time some underdog defies the odds and delivers a win for the people. America has always been about the underdog and has always been about defying the odds. The idea that so-called “little people” that she loved so much could beat the system– often times the rigged system… that’s the romance of America. That’s the story of the mother and patriot we honor here today.

When Trump had finished his remarks, attendees, once again, rose to give him — and her — a standing ovation.......

PS-Reagan-400.jpg
ding dong the witch is dead

• Banned

PS-Reagan-400.jpg
No, she's not COUGHED herself to death yet, but one can hope!

witch-hillary.jpg

Yea, Phyllis was a movement all right. Scuz me. Speaking of movement. I'll be right back.

Don't bother!...Flush twice!
My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And she's dead.

Good that she had a gay son. At least she suffered a little for all the suffering she caused others. But it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough.

Why do those that claim to be the most Godly bring the most suffering?

Don't bother!...Flush twice!

Good that she had a gay son. At least she suffered a little for all the suffering she caused others. But it wasn't enough. Not near enough.

Why is it that liberal assholes always think that being GAY is suffering for someone on the right....Intolerance of the left rears it's ugly head....again!

PS-Reagan-400.jpg

HIllary died?

She explode from the hate she's had bottled up?

Good that she had a gay son. At least she suffered a little for all the suffering she caused others. But it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough.

Why do those that claim to be the most Godly bring the most suffering?
That certainly explains much about you, you twisted fuck.

Fagots make their lives so miserable that they die decades before their time. The average fag male dies before they turn 50 years old, and it is because they fill their lives with hatred for everyone around them.

They hate not only themselves but life itself and God for making them.

Forum List

Back