Help..

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
hello guys and gals,

i am a starving student in desperate need of, not food, but money. i'm currently working on my thesis and need 1,000 american dollars to finish it. please send right away to my nigerian account number 5698236.

thank you and may you be blessed for your kindness.

hello guys and gals,

i am a starving student in desperate need of, not food, but money. i'm currently working on my thesis and need 1,000 american dollars to finish it. please send right away to my nigerian account number 5698236.

I was going to give you some money but since you only included guys and gals, you ignored the 48 other "liberal recognized" other genders. I don't give money to bigots!

hello guys and gals,

negged, reported put on iggy, negged again, made a file called Yurt, deleted it and put it in the trash, took off iggy, negged once more and put on double secret iggy.

for spamming

Be honest. You just want to buy a new two-cow garage to attach to your yurt, don't you.

51FqCV6WWbL._SL1500_.jpg

Forum List

Back