The dopes that install solar panels

The next time I see him I'll ask.

All he said is he makes bank servicing them, a lot more than sale/install. Sorta like a car stealership I guess.

All I know is he bought him a big house/spread out on the county and his shop has expanded to three times the size when he started.

BTW.....The county sued him for 1 million due to service contract costs.....A judge tossed it on account that he did the exact install the county wanted and they were the dumb shits that signed the service contract.....I don't know what that entailed though.
I am very curious to know what maintenance they require,,

BTW.....The county sued him for 1 million due to service contract costs.....A judge tossed it on account that he did the exact install the county wanted and they were the dumb shits that signed the service contract.....I don't know what that entailed though.
rinse...wash...repeat....~S~

Better option I see in the rural is a ground based system.
far superior.....

1702249022789.png

~S~

you may want to check the costs on those tracking systems,, I have heard say they cost far more than the extra energy they get you,,
true the ROI on any of it is relevant PP
a seasonal tilt can be done manually and dont require the electronics needed for daily adjustments,,
i do know a few sorts that tilt manually , that said some models follow peak sunshine, and even 'dump' the snow.....~S~

So you'll be a stand alone system then , a rather bold undertaking from my experience in the field, yet i wish you luck....~S~
Might not be able to get a permit....not sure yet...

Might not be able to get a permit....not sure yet...
well there's your local zoning , and then there's you state permits that trades pull JO

depending on locality , you might be exempt from both if you have no infrastructure interface

~S~

well there's your local zoning , and then there's you state permits that trades pull JO

depending on locality , you might be exempt from both if you have no infrastructure interface

~S~
Currently building a house for a client 80 miles west of Mpls. I was amazed that there are zero inspections or permits required in the small township.

Commute certainly sucks, but that's another topic.

I prefer the light weight monochrystaline flexible panels, as they are more efficient anyway.

~S~
Hmmm.... That's a thought

you may want to check the costs on those tracking systems,, I have heard say they cost far more than the extra energy they get you,,

a seasonal tilt can be done manually and dont require the electronics needed for daily adjustmespends.

They double the cost of the install. In some places they will pay for themselves, most places they won't.

Forum List

Back