Help with Voting Records

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Need your help guys. I'm looking at my local races, and it looks bad. The primaries are a blood bath, and the mud slinging is at an epic level. I'm trying to find the good guy, but it looks more like who is the less crooked guy. Is there a site that is fairly easy to use to see voting records? I'm getting flyers about people not living in their districts and people who ran with a different party in the past, and they are trying to hide it. It is getting weird and sad. Please help me see their voting records, because everything they say is lies.

Voting record sites aren't going to tell you if someone is living in the district. But, I got five that says that isn't the issue.

I am pretty sure this particular candidate has a main residence, and then an apartment in the voting district. This is the lesser of many evils. I'm a republican, and they are all trying to convince people they love Trump more than the other guy. I'm betting their voting records say they voted for every big spending bill to ever to come across Obama's desk. Some are already stating the voting records of their republican challengers are distinctly non-conservative. I'm trying to weed out the rhinos. I'm trying to get rid of the limp wristed idiots who said they would kill obamacare, and then turn around and vote to keep it. The swamp is ticking me off. I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum. This should probably be moved to the elections section.

Forum List

Back