Macron to Trump: "You need allies, we are the ally"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
I like Macron more and more.

French President Emmanuel Macron criticized President Trump's foreign policy during an interview with Fox New Sunday's Chris Wallace, saying: "It's too complicated if you make war against everybody. You make trade war against China, trade war against Europe, war in Syria, war against Iran. Come on ... You need allies."

Macron's full exchange with Wallace:

Macron: "I hope he will not implement these new tariffs, and he will decide on an exemption for the European Union. You don't make trade war with your ally."

Wallace: "But he has said that he is going to implement —"

Macron: "He said, 'Exemption till May 1st.' Let's see what he decides on May 1st. I just say, 'Where are your priorities?' You cannot make a trade war with your allies. I'm an easy guy. I'm very simple. I'm straight forward. It's too complicated if you make war against everybody. You make trade war against China, trade war against Europe, war in Syria, war against Iran. Come on. It doesn't work. You need allies. We are the ally."

I like Macron more and more.

French President Emmanuel Macron criticized President Trump's foreign policy during an interview with Fox New Sunday's Chris Wallace, saying: "It's too complicated if you make war against everybody. You make trade war against China, trade war against Europe, war in Syria, war against Iran. Come on ... You need allies."

Macron's full exchange with Wallace:

Macron: "I hope he will not implement these new tariffs, and he will decide on an exemption for the European Union. You don't make trade war with your ally."

Wallace: "But he has said that he is going to implement —"

Macron: "He said, 'Exemption till May 1st.' Let's see what he decides on May 1st. I just say, 'Where are your priorities?' You cannot make a trade war with your allies. I'm an easy guy. I'm very simple. I'm straight forward. It's too complicated if you make war against everybody. You make trade war against China, trade war against Europe, war in Syria, war against Iran. Come on. It doesn't work. You need allies. We are the ally."

Macron, a Rothschild puppet offers USA.INC "what" exactly????? Are they still driving those teeny, tiny cars? What imports from France could America suffer greatly from because France got butthurt?

No European country has ever been a friend of the United States. They are backstabbing parasites who leech every advantage they can off America while cursing our existence at the same time. That's why I'm happy that Islam now owns Eurotrash - I've never seen two groups of fanatically American-hating cocksuckers who deserve each other more than Zerope and Pisslam. As far as this "bloody yank" is concerned, killing Eurotrash is the first good thing Islam has ever done. Both are cowardly, entitled, ingrate, hissy-fit, spoiled c*nts who remind me of things I've seen in toilet bowls.

Forum List

Back