Black man hailed as Waffle house hero......where's the love?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Waffle House Customer Hailed A Hero After Wrestling Rifle Away From Shooter
“I just wanted to live,” 29-year-old James Shaw Jr. said of his decision to fight back.
5adcee881a00004800533c52.png

We all know, had this been a white guy who took on the murdering white guy with a gun......Trump would be tweeting like a drunkin GOP mobster, haralding this guy to the high heavens of glory.....but because its a negro man.....silence!!

I would also like to add, for the first time in US mass murders by WHITE PEOPLE.....finally a low down dirty murdering white guy.......with 2 names....let the history book note that!!
5adc7b7c1800004800e881b2.jpeg

And his fuckin dad should be arrested and charged too...I;m sick of these gun loving white nuts killing mf's cause they BORED!!

James Shaw Jr. was identified as the hero who helped stop the Waffle House shooter this morning. He says he doesn’t feel like a hero, which is exactly what you’d expect a real hero to say. The 29-year-old hero from Waffle House shooting: 'I saw the opportunity and I took it'

— Jon Henshaw (@henshaw) April 22, 2018

“I don’t really know, when everyone said that (of being a hero), it feels selfish,” the Tennessean reports Shaw as saying. “I was just trying to get myself out. I saw the opportunity and pretty much took it.”

Damn brave, a rifle is an awesome weapon, even if it's jammed. And obviously a really nice fella.

“I just wanted to live,” 29-year-old James Shaw Jr. said of his decision to fight back.

We all know, had this been a white guy who took on the murdering white guy with a gun......Trump would be tweeting like a drunkin GOP mobster, haralding this guy to the high heavens of glory.....but because its a negro man.....silence!!

I would also like to add, for the first time in US mass murders by WHITE PEOPLE.....finally a low down dirty murdering white guy.......with 2 names....let the history book note that!!

And his fuckin dad should be arrested and charged too...I;m sick of these gun loving white nuts killing mf's cause they BORED!!

We're waiting to see if he will do the same if the criminal is a black guy. He might be like you, and jump up and help the killer, or make apologies for him and make him a martyred Hero like your ilk did with all the other violent murdering thugs you made into heroes in the last few years. We al know if the shooter had been black you would calling this guy an Uncle Tom sellout and traitor, and Eric Holder and Obama would have him arrested for violating the killer's civil rights for 'profiling' him and assuming guilt before a trial by disarming him before he was done killing people. That's just the way you and your ilk roll, is all.

You are a nut job who needs to get some kind of a life. :dunno: I'm willing to bet that black man would want nothing to do with the likes of you, no matter the color of your skin. It's simply because you are an asshole. :D

You are a nut job who needs to get some kind of a life. :dunno: I'm willing to bet that black man would want nothing to do with the likes of you, no matter the color of your skin. It's simply because you are an asshole. :D
Agreed. I really don't know why Triggered has to make everything about race.

Who says he's not getting any love? I mean who other racist idiots like you?
I heard a lot about this hero yesterday.

It's just a troll poster,

It's just a troll poster probably a sock, and not black, either, so just have fun with the kid.

Because he's a racist.

It's just a troll poster,

It's just a troll poster probably a sock, and not black, either, so just have fun with the kid.

Spot on, Lying Trump and the rest of the "I'm not racist but let me do everything a racist would say and do but deny it" crowd are silent. They don't want a black man to get credit for such a heroic act. Rushing someone that has an assault weapon and is shooting people IS heroic.

While they're tearing down these bullshit statues of all the racists in the south how about put up a statue of this guy James Shaw who is a real hero.

Spot on, Lying Trump and the rest of the "I'm not racist but let me do everything a racist would say and do but deny it" crowd are silent. They don't want a black man to get credit for such a heroic act. Rushing someone that has an assault weapon and is shooting people IS heroic.

While they're tearing down these bullshit statues of all the racists in the south how about put up a statue of this guy James Shaw who is a real hero.

Tiger doesn't like you. YOU are white and are therefore responsible for all the atrocities committed against African Americans throughout history. You need to pay Tiger some reparations before you can be beg the black people to "like" you. :dunno:

Tiger doesn't like you. YOU are white and are therefore responsible for all the atrocities committed against African Americans throughout history. You need to pay Tiger some reparations before you can be beg the black people to "like" you. :dunno:

Better to keep your self-speak behind the curtain.

ALL white people are racists and bigots. You think you are special or somethin? *points and laughs* :D Maybe if you kiss up a little more, they will like you?

ALL white people are racists and bigots. You think you are special or somethin? *points and laughs* :D Maybe if you kiss up a little more, they will like you?

upload_2018-4-23_4-43-51.jpeg

Looks like Marty Feldman doesn't it?

View attachment 189560

Looks like Marty Feldman doesn't it?

Never heard of him, but the point here is that you are a white person. Wrap that noose around your neck and beg for forgiveness . . . or send a check. They may even accept American Express.

Where's the Love ...
James Shaw Jr. went to church yesterday because he "needed to hear the Word".
Then he started a gofundme page for the victims ... And is currently $846 short of his page goal.​

Where's the Love ...
James Shaw Jr. went to church yesterday because he "needed to hear the Word".
Then he started a gofundme page for the victims ... And is currently $846 short of his page goal.​

Where was the 'love' for Officer Wilson, or for George Zimmerman? You racist vermin wanted polarization, and now that you think you have it with fake news like this OP, you're sniveling like little bitches about it. Typical Democrats.

Forum List

Back