Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

In this video, a mentally-ill transurrectionist gets manhandled in the Oklahoma State Capitol after spraying water on GOP Representative Bob Ed Culver, and then slapping a trooper...

Thank you!

That was so funny, I watched it three times and I think I'll watch it about a hundred times more.

The obligatory six-year-old girl scream was fun.

Although that "slap" looked more like an impotent flail, still I'll accept it as assault, for legal purposes.

Thank you!

That was so funny, I watched it three times and I think I'll watch it about a hundred times more.

The obligatory six-year-old girl scream was fun.

Although that "slap" looked more like an impotent flail, still I'll accept it as assault, for legal purposes.

My favorite part was when after the weirdo nutcase screamed "help" over and over again, the cop says sarcastically "Youve got help. We're right here." as he is handcuffing the other wacked out loon. :laugh:

Two of those people seem to be wearing capes. What's with that? Is that a new trans costume or something?

A thought: if you go around attacking state troopers, you risk the possibility of being involuntarily transed, without anesthetic. Although maybe that was the idea?

Forum List

Back